It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Embrace Jews by Hating Zionism

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: orbhunter

According to official statistics, 856,000 Jews, persecuted and under duress, were exiled from their homes in Arab countries between 1948 and the early 1970s leaving behind substantial property and other assets.

should have been reply to dragonridr

Why all of a sudden were Jewish families persecuted in countries in which they were living in for 2000 years or more? Some ex-zionist spilled the beans on the Baghdad bombings of 1950 and 1951. It was the zionist that were bombing both the Jewish synagogue's and the Muslum Mosque's. Creating hatred and fear between both parties when none existed before. If they did not create the conflict. The Jewish would certainly not flee the home countries to go to a land that they considered to be the backwaters of europe.

If you look Haavara Agreement between zionist and nazi-germany. It was agreed by zionist that the possessions of Jews would be confiscated. From which the proceeds were to finance companies in Palestine to sell German goods to Jews in Palestine. The profits financing new emigrants in Palestine.
edit on 2-12-2023 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: FullHeathen
The day that I am required by the laws of my country to adopt the tenets of another's religion is the day I renounce my citizenship. The day that I am required by law to pledge allegiance to the flag of a foreign state is the day I turn myself in as an enemy of the state to suffer the consequences of my crime.

The problem with laws is that they are only as just as those entrusted to uphold them.

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Why would they...Gaza is like any open air prison that barely keeps the lights on. Why?

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 02:01 AM
link   
SPAM

edit on 12/3/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: FullHeathen

I reduce this to how war is supposed to work. In 1967 Israel took 26 troops Into territory defended by 22 and rolled the dice. They gained control of territory. Luck was on their side. Rolled a lot of sixes.

Why is theirs the one illegitimate war conquest in world history? They took the territory card. Don't they get to place troops there now?

I might not agree with the endemic racism that occurs. I will acknowledge as of 2007 50% of Israel Jews would not share an apartment building with an Israeli Muslims.

Even occupying their conquered territory will drift toward the left. They are having a right wing moment, but their kids won't buy it.

I think even under Israeli control, and especially if under Israeli control, the western lollipop unity trend with overtake elitism and you'll see what happened in the US after the hippies.

There too much democracy, and resistance against settling already to there not being a place for Muslims.

I think ideally this ends when they destroy Hamas in Gaza, with no further aggression.

The USA is doing what it always does. Supporting in public and trying play peace mediator with frienemy muslim states behind the scenes. The US influence has always been to temper Israel through "calm down" diplomacy.

So they might not even get to depose Hamas entirely like they want. I hope they can accomplish their objective, but I can guarantee the entire Muslim world fight if Israel started carpet bombing Fatah territory.

It reminds me of a cops/ghetto relationship.

This is too much like parasitic symbiosis where one sides discrimination/claim is fueled by the hatred exhibited towards them in response to the discrimination/claim.

And I don't see it as zionism so much as I see it "rules of war and territorial control-ism"

End stream of thoughts on this.
edit on 3-12-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Forgive my ignorance on the issue but what is Zionism?

I've heard the term but no one has every explained the belief system and ideologies to me so I'm totally out of the loop and unable to research myself due to my limitations with internet connectivity.

Edit was able to access Wikipedia disregard request.
edit on 12/3/23 by GENERAL EYES because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

Simple answer Hitler. You are very mistaken on the bombings and the agreement. This us what happens wen someone who doesn't understand history uses the internet.

Let's start with the agreement you are implying it was the zionsists perpetrating the bombings thats just plain stupid. The Haavara agreement was made in 1933 just as Hitler took power. At the time the German economy was in trouble there were several nations boycotting German goods because of their treatment of the Jews. However the third Reich had not instituted the final solution yet. The final solution being the killing of all jews. So the German economic minister at the time was trying to force Jewish immigration from Germany. The haavara agreement saved two problems for the Nazis Jews would leave the state gets their estates and the jews would help alleviate some of the damage the boycotting of German goods. The zionist goal was to get as many Jews out of Germany as possible this did exactly that saving jews

Now the bombings in 1948 the government of Iraq banned zionism and refused to recognize the new state of Israel. Thousands of jews were sent before military courts of course found guilty and sentenced to very long prison stays. The main motive was confiscation of their assets which went directly to the Iraqi government with a side benefit of taking many of their businesses allowing a study income.Imagration to Israel was still banned by the British so israelis would sneak the Iraqi jews into palistine breaking the British mandate.little did they know was the British parliament was about to pull put all together. When they did there was a huge influx of Iraq jews to Israel. In 1949 about a thousand jews a month were being smuggled out of Iraq since Iraq refused to release them. Mostly because they wanted the trials which led to asset foreclosures.

Then in March 1950 Iraq passes a law which in effect stated if Jews immigrated from Iraq they automatically lose any assets the have it went so far as to even restrict them to 1 bag. Now here's the part that shows you were wrong Israel started direct flights from Iraq but the system was quickly overwhelmed. By 1951 there were 86000 jews trying to immigrate to Israel up until this point Israel only took in about 23000 and was already overwhelmed.

The reason for Jews leaving Iraq imposed Nazi laws pertaining to the Jews including having to identify themselves with a star. Needless to say that was a huge warning sin if you were a jew in Iraq. The bombings were done in order to cause a mass exit of jews instead of them waiting for Israel to provide transit and boy did it work.

Now let's look at your agreement again you misunderstood history. This agreement was just before the Madagascar agreement with tried to ship jews to the Island of Madagascar. What it did was effectively allow jews to leave Germany if they allowed their property to be forfeit. Around 90000 took this offer saving themselves from the horror of the holocaust. What did zionists gain well they had a way for Germany to funnel money into palistine which was desperately need we d to form a Jewish state. The problem is the nazis didn't keep up there side of the deal only giving a small percentage back to palistinians.

edit on 12/3/23 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Zionism us the same thing as; Christian Evangelism...

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Why is theirs the one illegitimate war conquest in world history? They took the territory card. Don't they get to place troops there now?

It isn't that troops are stationed on defeated territory. Allies had troops stationed in East and West Germany for a long time, without annexation. It's the settlements which amount to annexation.

GENEVA (20 June 2019) - Recent statements by senior Israeli political leaders and US diplomats in support of the annexation of parts or all of the occupied West Bank by Israel fly in the face of the absolute prohibition against the annexation of occupied territories, a UN human rights expert said today.

“International law is very clear: annexation and territorial conquest are forbidden by the Charter of the United Nations,” said Michael Lynk, the UN Special Rapporteur on the situation of human rights in the Palestinian territory occupied since 1967. “The Security Council, beginning with Resolution 242 in November 1967, has expressly affirmed the inadmissibility of the acquisition of territory by war or force on eight occasions, most recently in 2016.”
Annexation is a flagrant violation of international law, says UN human rights expert

There are now about 900,000 Israeli Jews living in West Bank and East Jerusalem.

Netanyahu wrote that public law in about 2011, debated but not passed. Passed in 2018. The goal is annexation, clearly.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Okay. But I will give a couple of other links though:
Jewish emancipation
Jewish assimilation
In my opinion, Zionism is the attempt to keep Jewishness intact as a culture when faced by decrease in numbers due to assimilation. A new form of indoctrination.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: crowf00t

Zionism us the same thing as; Christian Evangelism...

I see it as a long running ad campaign, started in 1880s Europe.

The Christians in the U.S. are fearful of losing numbers these days. I just saw one of these ads for the first time last night:

"He Gets Us" is an American religious advertising campaign that was first launched in 2022 by the Servant Foundation,[1] a non-profit funded primarily by anonymous donors.

The campaign's stated goal is to "reintroduce" the "Jesus of the Bible" to younger demographics and religious skeptics via allusions between its teachings and present-day social movements, with an emphasis on values such as inclusion, compassion, and "radical forgiveness".[2] At least US$100 million was initially spent on the campaign, which has included billboards, sponsor placements, and television commercials. The campaign aired multiple spots during the 2022–23 NFL playoffs, including two during Super Bowl LVII.

He Gets Us has faced criticism over the extensive spending by the campaign, its donors' support of anti-abortion and anti-LGBT groups, and disputes over claims that the campaign is apolitical.

Well that explains it: I wasn't watching NFL playoffs or the Super Bowl.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   

a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Okay. But I will give a couple of other links though:
Jewish emancipation
Jewish assimilation
In my opinion, Zionism is the attempt to keep Jewishness intact as a culture when faced by decrease in numbers due to assimilation. A new form of indoctrination.

Spoken like a true progressive.
You can attempt to redefine words to meet whatever sick agenda is the flavor of the day.
Some of us see right through the propaganda and brainwashing only meant to deceive.

Zionism- The movement for the development of the State of Israel and the protection of the Jewish nation in Israel.

From the river to the sea…- Complete eradication of Israel.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Americans are always the ones who must fight Israel's wars.

It's time to end this twisted relationship.

I don't understand this statement, what was the last Israel war we fought? Was it like fighting Iraqi wars, or maybe Afghanistan wars, or Saudi wars, or Ukrainian wars, or maybe Somalian wars?

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: FullHeathen

Ar one time in America it was thought that the blanket of; African, Methodist, Zionist, Episcopal... Covered everyone.

At the time it is basically what Bahāʾī is today; Those four together meant; The oneness of humanity and devoted to the abolition of racial, class, and religious prejudices. Where all of them met together and separately based on heritage; When meeting together it was to discuss the social issues in the community at large facing all four together as one.

It worked socially and ethically no matter the occasion for quite some time...

In some people's minds? It still does.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
Forgive my ignorance on the issue but what is Zionism?

I've heard the term but no one has every explained the belief system and ideologies to me so I'm totally out of the loop and unable to research myself due to my limitations with internet connectivity.

Zionism is a boogyman for those who do not want to directly say they hate Jews. Jews are OK, but those Zionist...well they are evil....

The problem is no one would know one if it bit them in the ass.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 11:16 AM
link   

It isn't that troops are stationed on defeated territory. Allies had troops stationed in East and West Germany for a long time, without annexation.

This doesn't make any sense. Germany isn't physically in America.

There are now about 900,000 Israeli Jews living in West Bank and East Jerusalem.

Netanyahu wrote that public law in about 2011, debated but not passed. Passed in 2018. The goal is annexation, clearly.

What is Russia doing right now in Ukraine? This statement below is very weak and has zero powers as everyone seems to ignore it and do what they want. It's no use to try and use it as a stick against Israel if the UN fails to do anything in EVERY other-like situation.

“International law is very clear: annexation and territorial conquest are forbidden by the Charter of the United Nations,”

They had their chance for a country back when the Brits/French provided two states in the area. Israel agreed and the Palisterns didn't as they wanted it all and to have Jews live under their rule. Then we had wars that solidified Israel's position as they won. No one ever talked about Gaza and the West Bank back when Egypt and Joran controlled those areas.

edit on x31Sun, 03 Dec 2023 11:17:35 -06002023336America/ChicagoSun, 03 Dec 2023 11:17:35 -06002023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

It isn't exactly a chicken or egg question.

Jewish Disabilities (no European citizenship) since 1210
Jewish Emancipation (removal of disabilities) starting 1791
Jewish Assimilation (becoming regular citizens of countries)

"Oh no! We are losing our separate identity!"

solution: Zionism 1897
Very little support percentage wise.
Holocaust
Massive support for Zionism
State of Israel 1948
UN membership 1949
Two state solution
-----
Israel Basic Law 2018.
"From the river to the sea
only Israel will you see."

============
My view is that emancipation and assimilation would not have been the end of the World. Others, the perceived majority in U.S. are of a different opinion.

edit on 3-12-2023 by FullHeathen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I am not mistaken at all. You are simply uneducated on the matter taking the side of propaganda. Being nothing but a talking head that just parrots all that poison that has filled your head. But its really not your fault your acceptable to propaganda. Most of the western population sings to the same tune. Of cause that propaganda is not going to mention that two Jewish Zionist, Yosef Basri and Shalom Salah were caught with explosives in Iraq and were hanged to death in 1952. The two admitted that the motives for the bombings was to encourage Iraqi Jews to immigrate to Israel as part of operation ezra and nehemiah. They were responsible for setting of grenades at Beit-Lawi Automobile company building owned by Jewish family. Setting of grenades outside Masouda Shem-Tov Synagogue. Killing four Jews including a 12-year-old boy and many other Jewish targets etc etc. The same tactics were used in other countries. The Jews were fleeing from violence that was instigated by the same party that promised to protect their being.

If you read testimony from the Jews that lived in Palestine before the advent of zionist party. You would realize they were living in harmony with Muslum's looking after each other children. They both follow the same God having huge respect for one another beliefs. They wanted nothing to do with the Zionist party and wrote their concerns to the then League of Nations. Their letters still exist today.

Jews had far more to fear from anti-Jewish Christians over the centuries. The Christian bible calling Jews the children of satan. Papal records showing harsh infringements of Jewish rights. Severely restricting Jewish participation in society for over a thousand years. Jews fought with the Muslims against christian crusaders. There are stories that the crusaders circled screaming Jews that were set alight, singing 'Christ We Adore Thee!'.

Zionism is anti-judiasm. The zionist founder wanted to convert all the Jews to Christianity. Just another Christian plot to destroy Jewish beliefs. Reason why the christian west empowers zionism.

edit on 3-12-2023 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: crowf00t

Ar one time in America it was thought that the blanket of; African, Methodist, Zionist, Episcopal... Covered everyone.

I had to look that up. Their motto: "We Are Zion" seems very Christian, as in, it isn't about going somewhere else on Earth to set up a country.

As for the Bahai, I think I went to one too many of their meetings. They have a prophecy handed down by God's grandson about the U.S. destroying all Shiite Muslims as punishment for God's exile to Ottoman Palestine. The Bahais at the meeting seemed downright giddy over the prospect.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Brother I have stated repeatedly since high tech weapons from the security council nations were found on both sides of the Libyan war under a UN weapons embargo that the UN is dead. It is nothing but a talking corpse with flailing limbs and zero enforcement of anything.

Before 2030 we will already know the name of it's replacement. There has to be a bit more fireworks though unfortunately first.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join