It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA secret office has conducted UFO retrieval missions on at least NINE crash sites

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   
According to this article, the CIA has a way to tell whether UFOs are present and using cloaking technology to seem invisible.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

A secretive CIA office has been coordinating the retrieval of crashed UFOs around the world for decades, multiple sources told DailyMail.com.

One source said that at least nine apparent 'non-human craft' have been recovered by the US government – some wrecked from a crash, and two completely intact.

Three sources briefed on those alleged top secret operations told DailyMail.com that the Office of Global Access (OGA), a wing of the Central Intelligence Agency's Science and Technology Directorate, has played a central role since 2003 in orchestrating the collection of what could be alien spacecraft.

The three sources, who spoke on condition of anonymity to avoid reprisals, have all been briefed by individuals involved in those alleged UFO retrieval missions.

It is also claimed in the article that the OGA retrieves stray nukes and rival countries' tech as well as downed satellites.

Fact or fiction? You decide. I'm working now so will be back with more info a little later. Just wanted to get this posted and get people's opinions.
edit on 28-11-2023 by Shoshanna because: can't spell

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Whats most interesting to me is how so much reporting of UFOs and related activities is finding its way into the MSM. That could mean a number of different things but it would suggest that one or other of the main agendas has changed, or perhaps the tactics of deception have been deliberately switched?

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoshanna

It actually makes sense. Under US law, the CIA is the only agency authorized to conduct clandestine activities in other countries. "Clandestine" activities are the ones that would violate the laws of the other country or even of the US and that you can't admit to in polite society. So if you are going to sneak into other countries with sheep-dipped military personnel to grab hardware before the locals get it (whether conventional hardware or exotic) it would have to be done under the auspices of the CIA.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Actually it would be impossible to have that many crashes and no evidence from the public not to mention the 100's of reported crashes not sure what number we are up to now - Do ufos call the government and say we are about to crash come get us ?
edit on 28-11-2023 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

It would be rude of us not to announce our pre-planned crash sites..

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna
According to this article, the CIA has a way to tell whether UFOs are present and using cloaking technology to seem invisible.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

A secretive CIA office has been coordinating the retrieval of crashed UFOs around the world for decades, multiple sources told DailyMail.com.

One source said that at least nine apparent 'non-human craft' have been recovered by the US government – some wrecked from a crash, and two completely intact.

Three sources briefed on those alleged top secret operations told DailyMail.com that the Office of Global Access (OGA), a wing of the Central Intelligence Agency's Science and Technology Directorate, has played a central role since 2003 in orchestrating the collection of what could be alien spacecraft.

The three sources, who spoke on condition of anonymity to avoid reprisals, have all been briefed by individuals involved in those alleged UFO retrieval missions.

It is also claimed in the article that the OGA retrieves stray nukes and rival countries' tech as well as downed satellites.

Fact or fiction? You decide. I'm working now so will be back with more info a little later. Just wanted to get this posted and get people's opinions.

So essentially independent confirmation of at least some of Grusch's claims... Makes sense though as you mentioned, if true the CIA isn't going to disclose anything concrete probably for a number of valid reasons.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhat
Whats most interesting to me is how so much reporting of UFOs and related activities is finding its way into the MSM. That could mean a number of different things but it would suggest that one or other of the main agendas has changed, or perhaps the tactics of deception have been deliberately switched?

in my younger days anything comic book related was considered children's programming (the 1960s Batman for instance).
now they are mainstream.
ditto Kaiju. Godzilla has gone from cartoon to mainstream cinema.

I think the same with UFOs. from marginal funny to mainstream. generational thing.
edit on 10.20.23 by Coelacanth55 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I was under the impression that retrieval of nukes etc fell under the USAF NBC units? I can totally see this changing though

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Thanks for linque OP
fascinating stuff.

I wonder;
back in the 50s and 60s the gummint encouraged UFO talk to distract from Mogul balloons and other secret projects.

the article mentions in passing the OGA's retrieval of non-USA weapons and materials.

A former SEAL team member told DailyMail.com that they had been on operations coordinated by the CIA to retrieve high-value stray enemy weapons, and that they knew of colleagues who had been on similar operations where they recovered technology that appeared highly advanced – though not necessarily out-of-this-world.

'Absolutely that happens,' the ex-SEAL said. 'Even ordinance or a weapon that we've never seen, we recover and bring it back.'

So I suspect the alien / UFO content here is just a distraction.
notice how they drag known entities like Harry Reid and Marco Rubio in this and place their pictures in the news article. gives it legitimacy.

I would hope that our gummint has that kind of capability. I think the X-Files referred to these as 'Fallen Angels'.
edit on 10.20.23 by Coelacanth55 because: clarify

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Coelacanth55

Yep, just like Area 51 was hinted as being involved with "aliens", but in fact it was (is?) the testing of "foreign technology" ... like captured Russian combat aircraft.

UFOs/aliens make great cover for such activity.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Depleted uranium is the answer.
If you hit them with deplete uranium missiles then they are likely to go down.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Okay, I'll be "that" guy.

Supposed aliens, more advanced than us.

WHY ARE THEY ALWAYS CRASHING?

Is crap driving a sign of higher intelligence?

Say I'm from the planet Grenobulax, I travel a thousand light years through space at warp speeds, I finally arrive at planet Earth. . . . . and hit a #ing tree.

Really?

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Thank-you for: www.newsnationnow.com...

This is SO COOL!

It's a shame the CIA isn't telling us what these UFO's mean, in overall big-picture for Human Beings.

Small-minded humans continue playing their immature games.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Declassified CIA documents rule out manmade craft.

www.cia.gov...

But I suppose the Russians could have beat the U.S. in duplicating the abilities of real UFO's that crashed in their country. Russia is much larger than the USA.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   

this is fascinating stuff. what does it all mean though and what's the end game here?

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Coelacanth55
in my younger days anything comic book related was considered children's programming (the 1960s Batman for instance).
now they are mainstream.
ditto Kaiju. Godzilla has gone from cartoon to mainstream cinema.

I think the same with UFOs. from marginal funny to mainstream. generational thing.

So you think Betty and Barney Hill or Travis Walton are funny stories?

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhat

That has me puzzled as well. As to tactics of deception, makes me wonder if they believe over exposure by the MSM will cause a sharp decrease of interest in the subject because it's now safe to assume most every thing from the MSM is a lie.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Dragging the CIA into this is definately going to wind some people up.

As far as the UAP/UFO thing being used to shift attention away from something else?
That ship has already sailed. It's been given short shift but the NAC , Department of Energy, IAEA have been referred to
as a secure place where the public has no standing to get into their information archives.

I'm of the mind to take that bait.
It fits & makes sense.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Okay, I'll be "that" guy.

Supposed aliens, more advanced than us.

WHY ARE THEY ALWAYS CRASHING?

Is crap driving a sign of higher intelligence?

Say I'm from the planet Grenobulax, I travel a thousand light years through space at warp speeds, I finally arrive at planet Earth. . . . . and hit a #ing tree.

Really?

Well now, what if, for arguments sake, the flying saucers were alive?

Then it is not about super intelligent aliens being bad drivers, nor the brakes failing on a nuts and bolts tin can.

Living things die, and that would include UFOs.

What I actually think is happening is someone is fishing.

What is the best bait to catch a human, a government, or military?

Why that would be knowledge and technology.

It works every time.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

haven't they already been involved for a while? I found a document they published 10 years ago that was about UFOs

www.cia.gov...
edit on 29-11-2023 by ForestSpirit12 because: link to website

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join