It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undiagnosed China Pneumonia Reported

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Hey did we see this movie earlyer
, maybe it`s the movie sequel for the first movie " WuFlu "

🚨🚨🚨CHINA PREPARING TO UNLEASH ANOTHER BIO WEAPON ON THE WORLD AHEAD OF THE 2024 US PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION🚨🚨🚨

Here we go again guys. Mysterious illness being called a "Mystery Pneumonia without the cough" is currently tearing through schools in China. Hospitals in Beijing currently overwhelmed.

Mystery pneumonia tears through schools in China with 'many, many hospitalized' - in eerie echo of early days of Covid

With the outbreak of pneumonia in China, children's hospitals in Beijing, Liaoning and other places were overwhelmed with sick children, and schools and classes were on the verge of suspension. Parents questioned whether the authorities were covering up the epidemic.

In the early morning, Beijing Children's Hospital was still overcrowded with parents and children whose children had pneumonia and came to seek treatment. Mr. [W], a Beijing citizen: "Many, many are hospitalized. They don't cough and have no symptoms. They just have a high temperature (fever) and many develop pulmonary nodules."

The situation in Liaoning Province is also serious. The lobby of Dalian Children's Hospital is full of sick children receiving intravenous drips. There are also queues of patients at the traditional Chinese medicine hospitals and the central hospitals. A staff member of Dalian Central Hospital said: "Patients have to wait in line for 2 hours, and we are all in the emergency department and there are no general outpatient clinics."

Some school classes have even been canceled completely. Not only are all students sick, but teachers are also infected with pneumonia...

Mr. [W], a Beijing citizen: "Now you are not allowed to report to school. If you have any symptoms such as fever, cold, cough and then you are hospitalized, you can ask for leave..."

Since China stopped adhering to the "zero" policy at the beginning of the year [2023], epidemics such as influenza, mycoplasma, and bronchopneumonia have broken out from time to time. ...

-- Communicated by: ProMED Rapporteur Dan Silver

[This report suggests a widespread outbreak of an undiagnosed respiratory illness in several areas in China as Beijing and Liaoning are almost 800 km apart. It is not at all clear when this outbreak started as it would be unusual for so many children to be affected so quickly. The report does not say that any adults were affected suggesting some exposure at the schools. ProMED awaits more definitive information about the etiology and scope of this concerning illness in China. It is too early to project whether this could be another pandemic but as a wise influenza virologist once said to me "The pandemic clock is ticking, we just do not know what time it is." ProMED thanks Dan Silver for the post. - Mod. LL

Published Date: 2023-11-21 18:03:30 EET Subject: PRO/EDR> Undiagnosed pneumonia - China: (BJ, LN) children, reported epidemic, RFI Archive Number: 20231121.8713261

Calm down....it could be nothing...

edit on 22-11-2023 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo
One of my students lives in Auckland, New Zealand and she was telling us in class last night that they are experiencing an outbreak of viral pneumonia.
Rainbows
Jane
PS....... hmmmmm..... wondering if this is bacterial not viral. News reports tend to call infections viral when some are bacterial. For example when we had an outbreak of Scarlet Fever here in UK earlier this year amongst our children, they kept callling it a virus..... it's a bactertia.
edit on pm1112America/ChicagoWednesday2023-11-22T12:19:40-06:0012America/Chicago11000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Let's see if China starts exporting planeloads of people again to ensure the whole world gets to share the fun.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Hopefully this stays contained. People travel when school is out here in the USA for holiday. I know of a few people going over that way for extended Christmas holiday break. I know one family has someone flying here. it's gonna spread. look at the RSV this year. It's been going through where I work. Two people in my family are getting over it one kid and one adult living in 2 different places. Kids are germ factories. Even though we keep the place clean ass possible, every kid will get what any kid has coming into the center...

Seriously though, it reminds me of the episode Germs on the TV show Invader Zim

I am praying no one is dying from this illness. If no coughing... I wonder how the transmission is so high?
edit on 22-11-2023 by Cre8chaos79 because: Changed some stuff up

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 12:28 PM
link   
800km apart though that sounds like les than a natural outbreak.
This report suggests a widespread outbreak of an undiagnosed respiratory illness in several areas in China as Beijing and Liaoning are almost 800 km apart. It is not at all clear when this outbreak started as it would be unusual for so many children to be affected so quickly. The report does not say that any adults were affected suggesting some exposure at the schools. ProMED awaits more definitive information about the etiology and scope of this concerning illness in China.

I'd be worying someone has gone round with the agent here to infect peopel or places on purpose.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   
If this spreads like COVID did, it will get to the States by January then a neighborhood near you by February.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Avvording to your Mail link, they are calling it/or similar to what's known as walking pneumonia. Although walking pneumonia can be caused by certain molds, viruses or bacteria; often a common bacteria called Mycoplasma pneumonia is the cause.
Well, well! I've been saying since early next year the next major, major breakout will be a bacteria.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Does New Zealand now have Summer now? ,being in the other side ? If it is still warm there, it`s not typical winter flu outbreak ?

Yes, might be also bacterial....but i am quite sure that even if is, the people who control things want to say it`s viral ...because they need the virus .

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMichiganSwampBuck
If this spreads like COVID did, it will get to the States by January then a neighborhood near you by February.

I am sure Biden discussed this with Xi last week in SF.
Just in time to mandate mail-in ballots for the election in 2024.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Yep, that`s how it goes with them, sharing the fun with others....on purpose. I do remember the late 2019 still ...they really send message to all there to step to plane now ...and they did.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Yeeh..well i am sure you agree that even without this new bug, people should allways get remedys to home before the winter flu/cold season starts. This time we know also now ivermectin and others...

I just got quercetin today from mail , and some other stuf.

I would not hesitate 1 second to buy ivermectin if find it here....which have not.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Yes, it's their summer.
As to

the people who control things want to say it`s viral ...because they need the virus .

No, no..... bacteria's are worse because they are becoming more antibiotic resistant and they can and often are far worse than 'run-of-the-mill' viruses.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Well premier Xi just visited USA.....prime suspect #1

As usual we cant get so reliable information from China .

Feels like Déjà vu

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMichiganSwampBuck

I have not been following that WHO treaty ....the one that is planned to give emergency powers in case on "plandemic " ..i wonder can they pull that to this winter...

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Timing right on target ☠️

Quarantine isolation law reinstated after appellate division decision

A rule that allows the state Health Department to lawfully order someone to involuntarily isolate or quarantine to control a highly contagious disease, such as COVID-19, has been reinstated in a unanimous decision by a mid-level appellate court.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: WingDingLuey

Yes
That sounds just evil plan ...

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 02:00 PM
link   
It looks like I need to charter a flight to China and back to make sure we get it here.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Too late mate, XI allready got half the country infected ...proceed with the hazmat suit protocol and wait for further instructions

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 03:00 PM
link   

And how does the outbreak of disease in one country influence the elections in another country, again?

I imagine the entire population of the US could vanish and it wouldn't affect China or its politicians a bit. Well, I suppose they'd loose customers for cheap products.

Ditto if China suddenly disappeared, lots of Walmarts would have to source the cheap crap elsewhere, but it wouldn't change things much in the US.

edit on 22-11-2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join