It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Speech Given Today at UN by son of Hamas Cofounder Mosab Hassan Yousef

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
Let's listen to other voices of those with some power and knowledge of what's what.

Stop the bombs and save lives, lives of children, of civilians of 2.3 million civilians in the Gaza Strip...

...the thoughts of a mother in the face of 3,000 children in Gaza were killed in the last 3 weeks(outdated number)...

...no time to mourn when death is on the way...

...we will not leave Gaza. We will only leave Gaza to join the heavens...

...70% killed are women and children. Almost all killed are civilians. Is this the war some of you are defending?

Can this war be defended? These are crimes. This is barbarism.

If you do not stop it for all those who have been killed, stop it for those whose lives we can still save.

(a child) crawled from under the rubble not to find light, but more darkness, devastations, and death all around him. His ordeal has only started, not ended...

Everyone who survives such scenes of hell at the hands of other humans are at a critically severe elevated risk of vowing a their life to revenge.

How is it strategically viable for any national security to create more terrorists in just this manner?

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: quintessentone

I sent your transcrpipt to the US Department of Homeland Security as you need to be placed on the Feds Terrorist Watch List.

Hope you enjoy youre next trip. This isnt about free speech. Its about the terrorism that you support.

If you're joking, that isn't funny. If you aren't, that's a terrible thing to do to a regular ATS contributor.

It's just the expected knee jerk reaction it's also called silencing those that don't buy into the extremist warmongering from both sides.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

I don't know but by his post it sure sounds like hamas supporting, but hey that is saying.

Still he deny the video, call it propaganda, I guess the truth is hard to take these days if you are siding with the enemy.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: BiothermalReactor

Let's listen to other voices of those with some power and knowledge of what's what.

Stop the bombs and save lives, lives of children, of civilians of 2.3 million civilians in the Gaza Strip...

...the thoughts of a mother in the face of 3,000 children in Gaza were killed in the last 3 weeks(outdated number)...

...70% killed are women and children. Almost all killed are civilians. Is this the war some of you are defending?

If you do not stop it for all those who have been killed, stop it for those whose lives we can still save.

(a child) crawled from under the rubble not to find light, but more darkness, devastations, and death all around him. His ordeal has only started, not ended...

Everyone who survives such scenes of hell at the hands of other humans are at a critically severe elevated risk of vowing a their life to revenge.

How is it strategically viable for any national security to create more terrorists in just this manner?

Exactly, this warmongering from both sides only serves to expand this conflict throughout the Middle East and if the U.S. and others are forced to join in then God save us all.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

I don't know but by his post it sure sounds like hamas supporting, but hey that is saying.

Still he deny the video, call it propaganda, I guess the truth is hard to take these days if you are siding with the enemy.

I side with peace and reaching an agreement that all sides accept not just what Israel and the U.S. want. Sound fair?

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Terrorist supporters like the palestinia ambassador living in splendor and luxury while the rest of the country falls apart, because they support hamas.

Plain and simple, they want cease fire soo hamas can regroup again, build more tunnels and got after Israel when ready.

Now that is the truth.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: VermiIion

Yousef's mere existence certainly disproves the argument I've seen some make on here that the Palestinian children are fair game because they're being brainwashed to become terrorists.

If the son of the leader was able to overcome that brainwashing, then who's to say other children will not be able to overcome it as well?

I could disagree with you there. As I've put before a child of 11 can pull the trigger of a Kalashnikov so whether the bullet comes from an 11 year old or an adult it will still kill. And it's not just the Palestinians brain washing. I've said quite a few times on ATS " I cannot get the hang of getting videos on ATS", I could show you actual videos of imams indoctrinating hate into 4 and 5 year old in Muslim schools in Birmingham UK. Please go and look at the videos of the London "protests" where a school gave their children the day off to chant "from the river to the sea, Palestine will be free" and if that aint indoctrination what is? And in answer to your post:- how many people have got to die before the child is caught and taught to overcome it?

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

This disinformation tactic is still being debunked and exposed in the thread links below.

Only a narrow perception that excludes logic can use disinformation as a smear in any innocent capacity.

If it sounds like "HAMAS-supporting" to condemn the infliction of violence against children, then would you be able to explain HOW, here and/or in those threads?

No one has been able to debunk this as disinformation.

If you support the call for Israel to offer ceasefire, then you support Hamas.

Palestinian does not equal HAMAS

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Terrorist supporters like the palestinia ambassador living in splendor and luxury while the rest of the country falls apart, because they support hamas.

Plain and simple, they want cease fire soo hamas can regroup again, build more tunnels and got after Israel when ready.

Now that is the truth.

Well we may never know what the future will hold after an agreement is mutually agreed upon because it may never happen as per Netanyahu's religious right wing extremist war aspirations.

We do, however, know what will happen if it continues along the same warpath and that would be Hezbollah will be forced to push further into Israel for the same reason Israel is using, for security reasons - see how it works?

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Do not dare tell that to those that keep claiming that the children as innocent, for hamas palestinian children are their next level soldiers in the making.

Boy Soldiers: Hamas resorts to 'training children to defend Gaza'

Hamas commanders are allegedly training school-aged children to defend Gaza as thousands of Israeli troops prepare to storm the border, it has emerged. Terrorists are training children as young as 14 for battle, with some even younger apparently being trained in military drills and weapons skills, an Israeli emergency responder unit has claimed. South First Responders (SFR) shared photos and videos of the alleged training on Telegram yesterday.

This is not allegely, they have been doing this for decades, every terrorist groups target children for their Jidhad and is not only boys, they use girls too.

www.msn.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: OnlyYouKnow2

Only eight minutes in but this is a fantastic speech and essential viewing for anyone trying to understand the conflict.

Wasn''t aware of the speech so major thanks for the thread and video of the speech as I would have missed it otherwise.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I watch videos of the battles that both sides film and I don't see any children - definitely no girls. The fact is nobody here knows what is and what isn't propaganda and even if children were recruited into Hamas army does that give the attacker/occupier the right to put a target on all children? That would be against International Law and moral law for any person that has any sense of right and wrong.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Biden is going to give away the store today.

dailycaller.com...

I thought the official US policy is to not negotiate with terrorists.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   

This disinformation tactic is still being debunked and exposed in the thread links below.

Only a narrow perception that excludes logic can use disinformation as a smear in any innocent capacity.

If it sounds like "HAMAS-supporting" to condemn the infliction of violence against children, then would you be able to explain HOW, here and/or in those threads?

No one has been able to debunk this as disinformation.

If you support the call for Israel to offer ceasefire, then you support Hamas.

Palestinian does not equal HAMAS

The core issue that has generated outrage against Israel is the number of civilians killed.

How many have been killed and where is the information coming from that you use to answer this question?

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: Kenzo

Thanks or let us know about this speech , it is really good speech IMO , and it to me sound as voice o reason.

It's sensationalized propaganda and we all can post opposite views with the same effect. It's meaningless. What is important is what the leaders have to say.

Dismiss him because his observations and first hand testimony from behind enemy lines is inconvenient to your narrative, you say?

Let's try another approach. Point to the exact moment where he's lying or twisting facts. If you can.

I didn't claim he is twisting anything, I am claiming that propaganda is being pushed by both sides.

Did you watch the video speech by the Palestinian Ambassador to the UN that I posted. I know you didn't and that's my point, we can't just listen to one side's propaganda.

So the man in the video, Mosab Yousef is telling the truth and you want to divert people from that.

Nuff said.

"They" have two choices.

Capitulate to terrorists to avoid making more terrorists, which inevitably fails because you are creating an environment that rewards cowardice and sloth among patriots and in turn encourages criminal elements to assert dominance.

I don't need to tell you the other choice. And if I do, maybe, just maybe you're part of the problem.

edit on 21-11-2023 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88

Obviously the brainwashing didn't work.

Israeli spy pushing propaganda.

He has no voice because he has no power, just opinion like everybody else.

Have any proof? Can you make the case? Or you just reduced to slander?

Prove that his voice is only opinion just like everybody else who holds no power in this conflict? Is that what you are asking for? lol

If you think he said something specifically false, quote then provide proof. It’s pretty simple. If you just claims he’s a spy saying propaganda, nobody can take your seriously.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Yep I been following on the terrorist and biden, Is outrageous that the same masterminded of the oct. 7 is the one that is handling the hostages and on talks with the US.

What in the hell is going on, our nation has become nothing but a butt kissing terrorist nation with the butt kissing president we have.

He will just keep bending more and more for the terrorist.

And the darn animals knows that America has no president but a puppet.

edit on 21-11-2023 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Thanks or let us know about this speech , it is really good speech IMO , and it to me sound as voice o reason.

It's sensationalized propaganda and we all can post opposite views with the same effect. It's meaningless. What is important is what the leaders have to say.

Dismiss him because his observations and first hand testimony from behind enemy lines is inconvenient to your narrative, you say?

Let's try another approach. Point to the exact moment where he's lying or twisting facts. If you can.

I didn't claim he is twisting anything, I am claiming that propaganda is being pushed by both sides.

Did you watch the video speech by the Palestinian Ambassador to the UN that I posted. I know you didn't and that's my point, we can't just listen to one side's propaganda.

So the man in the video, Mosab Yousef is telling the truth and you want to divert people from that.

Nuff said.

Pretty obvious huh.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Nuff said.

No, I am saying the man in the video is pushing a one-sided opinion piece that will speak to those who only eat up that one side of the truth.

So you still didn't listen to the Palestinian Ambassador speech I see.

Nuff said.
edit on q000000371130America/Chicago4242America/Chicago11 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I am saying the man in the video is pushing a one-sided opinion piece

Use your words little quin, and quote what you think is specifically wrong/false, and back your opinion with actual facts and evidence.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join