It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting WHO Stats

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I came across this piece of information, from the WHO website which suggests that there was something different with the normal flu vaccine back in 2018, the guy who searched it thinks that MRNA might have been in the yearly flu jabs starting at that time, because of the dramatic rise in adverse reactions. It shows from where the adverse reactions are obtained, and if you are into Deagle it looks like Europe and northern America seemed to suffer the most.I can't see the WHO pushing the correct numbers but the rise in adverse reports seems to be staggering. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity
I came across this piece of information, from the WHO website which suggests that there was something different with the normal flu vaccine back in 2018, the guy who searched it thinks that MRNA might have been in the yearly flu jabs starting at that time, because of the dramatic rise in adverse reactions. It shows from where the adverse reactions are obtained, and if you are into Deagle it looks like Europe and northern America seemed to suffer the most.I can't see the WHO pushing the correct numbers but the rise in adverse reports seems to be staggering. www.bitchute.com...

The guy is right, but it appears they have been experimenting on us with the flu vaccine starting in 2010 big time. At least that's what it appears according to the same WHO site looking ONLY at the flu vaccine adverse effects

Read into it what you will, but it doesn't look good.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Wow... that's actually quite disturbing, and they don't even try to hide it.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

Wow... that's actually quite disturbing, and they don't even try to hide it.

I know, it's crazy, but in the fall/winter 2009 flu season, there was a lot of pressure to take the flu vaccine. I remember that year, I was up north at the time and everyone was getting the flu shots, except me. My wife even had one, her doctor talked her into it and she got so sick, she swore she would never take another and she didn't. Lots of pressure though, I had to train all her doctors to keep their pie-holes shut when it came to flu vaccines and that covid bio-weapon. Funny thing, I made sure they all knew what I used to do for the military and CI, so they just didn't say anything to me about it. Sometimes fear is better than respect.

If you look at the bar chart, the adverse effects re-peak starting 2018 to 2020 almost like they are setting up a kind of "injury" precedent, to make it look more natural leading into the covid mRNA adverse effects. The pressure from the 2009 flu season for adverse effects was terrible, in the 40k+ range. However, 2018 to 2020 saw a total of over 80,000 reports. That's huge compared to pre-2010 numbers and incredibly huge compared to pre-2000 numbers, so definitely some funny business was going on.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Two months ago Greg Hunter had a doctor on to ask about the truth of the triple boosted getting tested for AIDS it sounded so bizarre apparently like it was out of a dystopian movie. But this is the new reality that will have to be controlled. What is being observed is truly mind-blowing. rumble.com...

top topics

join