It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Palestine (from Hamas)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

How can they have elections when they don't even exist?

Neither of our nation's recognise the place so I'm unsure why any sham elections they had matter. Weird really.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
a reply to: crayzeed

You're talking about an "election" 17 years ago. There might be a touch more nuance than that.

Things aren't very "nuanced" in the ME.

Don't forget that Islam is still upset that Christianity took back Spain when it was a caliphate during the Crusades.

You're either Islam or you're "the enemy".

Now many choose to live in peace, hell, I'd say the majority do.

But that still leaves millions who don't.

I once had an Iranian (after the fall of the Shah) ask me why Batman didn't save them. THAT'S how skewed their perception is of reality.

Islam is like owning a snake.

As long as you keep it fed and warm and answer to every one of its needs, it will never bite you.

Until it wants to bite you.

I think it's naive to take Islam at face value. The west tends to see history in terms of years or even decades.

Islam looks at centuries.

Imagine the Hatfields and the McCoys writ large.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990
a reply to: DBCowboy

Just strip them of their human rights and citizenship. Make them outlaws, pick another name if you really must...

I don't disagree with you but at the same time what you're saying is absolutely nuts. I'd like us to keep some semblance of civilization and order so dumb things like due process, human rights and constitutional rights kind of matter.

Right?

Terrorists who rape and torture women, kill children deliberately, have lost all rights, in my opinion.

I look at them the same way I'd look at a pedophile. Preferably through a gun sight.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 06:13 PM
link   

The ME is changing. My Saudi students who I've engaged in political discussions support Trump and women's rights. My female students have started coming to class sans a hijab (never happened before-the shaming culture was too strong) and looking beautiful, even sexy.

They might be about 100 years behind the West (human rights wise) but they're changing, and it's happening more quickly there than it did here, too.
edit on 20-11-2023 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Free Palestine! from Hamas.

Commendable sentiments.....I don't know how any right thinking person could disagree with it.
But it does beg the questions; How and who or what with?

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 06:18 PM
link   

The ME is changing. My Saudi students who I've engaged in political discussions support Trump and women's rights. My female students have started coming to class sans a hijab (never happened before-the shaming culture was too strong) and looking beautiful, even sexy.

They might be about 100 years behind the West (human rights wise) but they're changing.

Many are changing.

A Muslim friend and I once ordered a couple of BLT's, and we'd get drunk.

Many and probably the majority of Muslims are great.

'Kay.

That still leaves the minority which number in the millions who would like to see Christian people beheaded.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

There's the rub... truly this is a pointless sentiment because the how and who or what with is too impossible

link   
Listen closely... maybe, just maybe..

The Israeli government allowed Hamas to do this, or maybe just maybe they actually struck a deal with Hamas and organized this themselves, thus giving them a reason to flatten Gaza and commit atrocities upon the Palestinian people.

link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Free Palestine! from Hamas.

Commendable sentiments.....I don't know how any right thinking person could disagree with it.
But it does beg the questions; How and who or what with?

How?

By any means necessary.

Who?

The terrorists, right through their human shields.

With what?

Thousands of bombs. ALL the Bombs!

Edit2Add:™

And it will continue until the world is a smoldering ruin.

Way to go Israel!
edit on 20-11-2023 by BiothermalReactor because: TM™

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 06:21 PM
link   

There's the rub... truly this is a pointless sentiment because the how and who or what with is too impossible

Imagine hamas gone but replaced with something worse.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: BicussDiccus

I've thought about this option as well, the 9/11 for Israelis. I'm not fully convinced otherwise, but aside from the security breach there is no evidence.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 06:22 PM
link   

You mean like Hillary Clinton?

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: BicussDiccus

The Israeli government allowed Hamas to do this, or maybe just maybe they actually struck a deal with Hamas and organized this themselves, thus giving them a reason to flatten Gaza and commit atrocities upon the Palestinian people.

You do know hamas is palestinian, right?

They are palestinians, right?

You know this, right?

link   

originally posted by: BicussDiccus

You do know hamas is palestinian, right?

They are palestinians, right?

You know this, right?

link   

You mean like Hillary Clinton?

Exactly.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: BiothermalReactor

But still no attempt to engage in constructive discussion and certainly no solutions.

So in the interests of reasoned debate and discussion I ask you, how can Hamas be removed and with who or what?

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 06:26 PM
link   

As an aside, my Saudi students hate Hillary Clinton, too.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Star and flag

You only need to look at our own country (USA if you're not from hereabouts) to see that we don't all think or feel the same way

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I think Palestinians still like HAMAS. One was hired by NBC, used her credentials to infiltrate Israel, got arrested today, and hopefully will be hung, shot, or whatever, next week....on LIVE TV. (NBC of course)

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 06:47 PM
link   

By removing the head of the snake, meaning the leadership that lives in luxury far away from Gaza, while dictating orders.

This was supposed to be done by Netanyahu, but he was a failure when decided to step back at the last minute, letting the snake lives to plan the October 7 attacks.,

Now on that I still have my suspicions, still is no excuse, hamas Palestine terrorist are inhuman.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join