It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal Relics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Has there been any stories about unearthed r undiscovered paranormal relics/items?

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Walpurgisnacht

There are numerous accounts of OOPARTS ,

You have the whole website to look at.

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Like what exactly?

Hey here's a fun thing, if you take an object made of heavily quartzed stone (like granite) and hold it in your hand when doing the same emotionally charged activity, then after a few years when anyone holds that object they will get the weird notion to go preform that action.

Alister Crowley had a small stone phallic icon he held in one hand with sexually exploring himself, and when he died Hugh Heffner got his hands on it (along with a certain chair, but that's something else). It was reported by more than a few people that when they held the stone, they had the overwhelming urge to go masturbate.

This research has sadly caused a lot of cultists to try and obtain items belonging to serial killers and others of certain reputation. From a historical perspective, this is one of the same theories as to why people felt religious artifacts were items of major importance.

So, are you just looking for stories, looking to learn about them, or are you trying to make one?

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Stuff like this may be up your street.

www.fodors.com...
digventures.com...

Don't hold me to the veracity of the accounts or information all the same.

That being said, "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy".

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Here, not much. Go to:

WF. The Why Files
Impossible Channel
Origins Explained

Tons...and I mean it....on relics and recent arch discs, mysteries.

Welcome to ATS

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I've a few here's one I'll be happy to part with , the dirt in it's eyes is original supposed to be pre Aztec
It seems to be part of a necklace it's not nice I obtained it from a dig in Mexico '

Put it in a glass of water and it disappears it's that clear .

I'm a collector of things you probably shouldn't collect .

edit on 19-11-2023 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

Well that was really interesting, thank you. So I got abducted to keep my clones alive? I've certainly skirted death countless times. I would love to discuss this more if you're down.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ThePsycheaux

That was a few years before my time here on ATS, but at the time astr0 told members when and where to encounter a BBTUFO. They did.

baddogma has a thread about that still lingers.

ALICCE is the relic said to have been dug up from a salt mine.

Artificial
Living
Intelligence (in a)
Carbon
Carbon
Exoskeleton.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Well I had a recurring dream I was abducted into a black triangular craft with three white lights under it. Maybe it wasn't aliens but the program Astr0 mentioned. I didn't figure out the abduction part until 2016. I joined ATS in 2015.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 03:35 AM
link   

My abductions took place in 1987-1988. The other thread talking about black blood is also very interesting. I also had a blood red sphere 2nd sun UFO appear right above my house in New Orleans this August. I got radiation burns. It felt like the ground was shaking for hours, days, like some subsonic frequency. It almost felt like the Annunaki for some reason, like it was trying to control me but couldn't because I'm so damn stubborn. I was at the ER a couple of days later and my blood looked very dark, almost black. I got thrown in the psych ward for 10 days over it.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 03:38 AM
link   

There was also a large cloud that followed me around for a couple of days, it was really weird because we were under a severe drought with zero rainfall or clouds for months.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 03:52 AM
link   

As I mentioned, this was before my time here on ATS. From memory the RKers formed a breakaway civilisation that coexists with ours. They have the technology and knowledge of the AI relic called ALICCE.

I think however, this may be a separate scenario from the conventional grays.

The story of the RKers, the AI ALICCE, and the BBTUFOs are well and truely a part of ATS history.

edit on 19/11/2023 by NobodySpecial268 because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Thank you again for sharing, yes that was before my time on ATS as well. I find all of it fascinating. Is it true? Who knows. I'd rather research and discuss topics like this than watch Tik Tok videos all day.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Aye, ATS is a treasure trove of interesting things.

Of the BBTUFOs, I know a few of the members who were told when and where to see the things. They saw them.
I've seen photos that were quietly shared.

Baddogma's thread has a lot of info.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 04:35 AM
link   

I will read the bbt threads in more detail. 309 pages is a crazy amount of info for one thread. I also posted some of my beads on here years ago. I can't remember when or even what my username was. I'll make a thread once I finally hit 20 posts. It's a lot of animated sacred geometry that I saw floating in the air like holograms Nikola Tesla said he saw. It was a time when you could directly post an image to ATS. It could have been before 2015, I can't remember. I'll share as best I can.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 04:52 AM
link   

I had a piece of quartz that was supposedly an Atlantean memory crystal. It hung on my desktop tower for years, I'm not sure where it went. I'll have to look for it, most of my stuff is in storage right now.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Yes, all over the world. For example in Hawaii there's many ancient rocks that are the exact rocks that a person was turned into from various legends. I think you'll find many paranormal relics studying ancient rocks.

Modern relics, there's this place in Vegas that I've seen a documentary on, not sure if it's fake or not, but check it out: The Haunted Museum

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Here you go - The Haunted Museum Las Vegas

Zac Bagins, the crazy guy who does Ghost Adventures, runs a museum in Las Vegas full of haunted things and things having to do with death etc etc.

I wouldn't go near it. But you might like it.

top topics

join