It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did the universe start…

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: JJproductions
a reply to: midicon

Yes 10000% correct! Many many theories! You are also right. I added a google like in my op to how many planets are in the universe. Thank you for this help midicon!

The question in the OP is of a philosophical and scientific nature. Why did the Universe start?

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ARM54

It started so someone could start to control things!

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Universe is a theory word that is; Equanimous with: Fish-tank.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   
"what and how is the science, why is the fiction." - a fantasy writer

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   

It started so someone could start to control things!

That's an interesting philosophical argument.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Essentially life is just animated elements with an argument that there is some divine spark in it...

Leaves in the wind... Being attached to hearing? People will swear that those two say or channel something to hearing either consciously or subconsciously that illicit a reaction of positive and negative as a force in the observer whether consciously aware of it or not.

When some ignore all of that seeing it as more crippling than divine or inspirational and just call 'it' contact no matter what sense such a phenomena takes place in.

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 03:10 AM
link   
SPAM

edit on 1/13/2024 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I don’t believe in coincidence.
Just had an epiphany last night; be patient with my way of thinking.
Soul=Sol=Sun
Rays of Sun = Rey de sól= King of Sun or reverse Sun of King; (in religion Son of God).

We are all reys de sol.

Venkuish1 posted an academic piece regarding Quasars www.abovetopsecret.com...
“Quasars are extremely luminous active galactic nuclei commonly known as AGN. To make it simple quasars are nothing more than supermassive black holes located at the center of galaxies and surrounded by enormous amounts of gas, dust, plasma, particles, orbiting the black hole in the form of accretion disks.”

That’s over my head but what I pulled from that, much to Venkuish1’s frustration, was that bright suns are at the center of Black Holes.
I feel we are at a culmination of this realm/timeline/evolutionary cycle; there seems a pulse/frequency/excitement not for an end but for a beginning.

Maybe I’ve been hitting ATS/Conspiracy Theories (HiddenHand’s post) too much (nah), and I have an active imagination. I’ve managed to compress so many theories/topics together.

Atom & Electrons: Those who evolve/enlightened/awaken, are positive protons. It doesn’t take much, just avoid the 7 Deadly Sins. I am not “religious” per se, but I see so many connections in many religions/myths/stories. When our galaxy squeezes through the sphincter of the Black Hole which has engulfed our system, the Protons are explosively expelled (great/positive energy) from the trap/confinement of reincarnation. We become free energy. A Big Bang, if you will. From there, who knows!? Utopia/Heaven/Unlimited potential.

Those who do not escape, regenerate on this planet in another long cycle of reincarnation and another realm/timeline/evolutionary period within another Black Hole.

The cycle is endless/infinite. From one Black Hole/Timeline/Apocalypse/Ice-Age to another.

Imagine the infinity symbol, drawn by Nikola Tesla’s frequency diagram: 1,2,4,8,7,5,1,2,4,8,7,5,etc, like Fibronaucci (spelling?) sequence, just round out the edges. Nikola Tesla stayed frequency, vibration and energy are key to life. Frequency causes vibration which creates energy, I believe that is correct. Picture Frequency (the “Om” of Earth coupled with the hum/frequencies of other planets/space generating waves/vibration (like peristalsis pushing our galaxy through the Black Hole).

Anytime an atom has a change in protons, it becomes/creates a new molecule. So Earth flips its axis. That’s why Atlantis is now at the bottom of the sea and the Alps are exposed.

The Bible/Torah/Talmud, etc. are warnings/advice written by those who witnessed the ‘Big Bang’, they are warning/advising others and themselves in future reincarnations, how to “escape” the cycle of reincarnation; how to become Free Energy.

After an evolutionary cycle, languages change - like the game “Operator” - words are barriers, that’s why one cannot interpret hieroglyphs/writings/drawings etc because the languages we know now, will not be the same then..

I’ve seen scientists create, I forget what it’s called but on its side they describe it as martini glass, stem -stem martini glass. Maybe I got the drink glass wrong, I think of it as chalice stem/stem chalice creating the infinity sign. This shape has been depicted, though upright, on cave walls. But I see it with frequency (string theory- like guitar string) running through the chalices (as above so below -but on its side) and vibrations (peristalsis) pushing ‘our’ galaxy/ galaxies, through the Black holes.

There’s more to it but I think that’s enough for now.

Thank you for the OP.

a reply to: JJproductions

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: UnRepentantHarlequin27

Thank you for all this amazing info! Wow, you really hit some good points!

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 12:00 PM
link   
my theory is self discovery

or boredom

or for the simple fact that it could

we humans are just a continuation of that same process and expression of the act of creation
so just like it we do things for self discovery , out of boredom and because we can.

I remember reading David Bohms book "wholeness and the implicate order"
and he said that there is no disconnect between us and the universe we are one giant ongoing experience
really good book that , dont understand all the maths at all but the rest is interesting.

I also think that we will never really know the answer to this mystery
like Terence McKenna said if we take human knowledge as this growing sphere of understanding and the surface area of that sphere is the area of our ignorance then as the sphere of our knowledge and understanding grows as does the surface area of our ignorance.
Similar to how GBS Haldane said that all the religions and philosophies whilst some truth is contained in those ideas none will ever be sufficient enough to explain the majesty and wonder that is life as we know it, im just misquoting the actual quote.
Im sure also that Yogananda Paramahansa's book he said that you could never hope to understand the universe and enlightenment in a single life time.
i guess we just have to enjoy it while we get the opportunity and make the most of it , ask all the questions and look for more answers.Have fun along the way and make more friends than enemies

edit on 15-3-2024 by sapien1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I replied to JJ’s thread before reading through all of the posits.
Yes, the “guitar string” (string theory coupled with frequency and vibration), creates a peristalsis effect!!
Generally speaking, I don’t seek affirmation but the confirmation that others “get it”, does comfort me!

a reply to: LeXoXeL

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Prison + Hell = School.
Perhaps our forced reincarnations are to learn/evolve/enlighten?
My mother was not sick when she left. An aneurism took her in her sleep while on a fantastic vacation. But she knew that year was her last in this realm.
On my last visit to see her, the visit where she decided to come live with my family after she returned from the vacation she departed from, she confided she was scared to die.
A couple of years prior, I was awakened by pain in my face from smiling so much. Had my spouse or children looked at me while asleep, they would have been frightened as I felt like The Joker, with a smile that pushed up passed my eyes, up to my temples!
I felt the most unconditional love/safety/peace, it was euphoric. I opened my eyes to see five or six iridescent spheres (pulsating like soap bubbles) radiating gold and silver warmth. They felt “familiar”, my father? My uncle? I don’t know. I was fully awake/cognitive. The message telepathically (?) related to me was to tell my mother to not feel fear. Love/peace/freedom awaited her. Again, my mother was fully healthy, no issues, no hindrances.
Before I left my mother, I kneeled before and relayed, again, the “message” I was given for her. This seemed to comfort her; words pale in comparison to the sense of emotions I encountered from those orbs.
I left my mom on July 8th. She left her body on August 25th. I was asleep on the other side of the States and awakened by pressure sinking by my head in my bed, as if someone sat down next to me around 5am. The doctor confirmed my mom’s passing to be around 2am PST.

The departure of My mother, my compass, my teacher, my best friend, to say devastated me is akin to saying a tsunami is a wave.

She visited me the next night. I knew it was her, not a memory of her because she did not speak. Words are obstacles. She telepathically assured me she was where I would hope for her to be if not physically with me. I have never seen my mother young, there are no color photos of her and only a handful if that of her before she met my father. But when she came to me, she was young/vibrant and radiated gold.

I believe her to have escaped/evolved from the cycle of reincarnation.

Dave, you are a very educated man, and you have my respect; I enjoy all your posts but you may just be too smart to get this at the most basic level. I don’t doubt you can but you need to check the cynicism and open your mind. You’re not half wrong, if what I believe what I experienced is true, and I do.
Salud

a reply to: bobs_uruncle

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hakaiju
"Why did the universe start…"

The nothingness wanted a mechanism by which to ponder itself.

pretty close to Because Nature abhors a vacuum was my answer

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Overly simplified:

Omnipresence means to exist everywhere, even in absolute non-existence. The Infinite omniscience engaged omnipotence in kinetics as an implosion trying "go there" and reach infinitesimal. A component of this seeking infinitesimal is infinite angular diversity. The ONE infinitesimal point is in infinite kinetic influence so the illusion is there is an infinite number of infinitesimal points. There is only one infinitesimal and it is engaged in infinite kinetics WITH infinite angular diversity. Space then now has the properties of height (expanse), depth (infinitesimal) and width (infinitesimal engaged in infinite kinetics with infinite angular diversity)

Upon success, the byproduct is the infinite Poles of infinite expanse and the infinitesimal. The "Current flow" of the Presence (expanse toward infinitesimal) is the generation of time. This kinetic presence (current) generates a "wake" much like electromagnetic fields when current flows through a transformer.

The chaos of these wake fields in collisions throughout infinite 3D space "bunches" and "repels" resulting in particles and the entire spectrum of electromagnetic radiation (energy).

Us and the current Universe? Seems like the Natural Law imposed by omniscience. Nothing else is above Infinite, that's Who's responsible.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Friction. I mean a big bang. I mean it was a night like this forty million years ago. We lit a cigarette and got some monkey heads to go.. Boom Boom

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Nice post JJ.

Concerning the existence of the universe, there is only will.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 06:38 AM
link   
They keep making biger telescopes.
and still see no end to it.

have you seen the Big pics of what they Say it looks like?
you see No shape to show a big bang!
singularityhub.com...

edit on 18-3-2024 by Scratchpost because: (no reason given)

Why is it so hard to add a pic?
and most links get shortend and dont work?
edit on 18-3-2024 by Scratchpost because: hate you!

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Unharmed

Thank you kindly! I have more to say! Soon no time yet!

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: JJproductions

"And God said, 'Let there be light,' and there was light"

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 01:56 AM
link   

a reply to: Unharmed

Thank you kindly! I have more to say! Soon no time yet!

I am of the firm belief that the universe was brought into existence by "Intelligent Infinity" which is all there was before the universe existed. It did so because it wanted to experience all that could be experienced. In order to do so, it needed a physical "place" to do so.

Since this place did not exist at the time Intelligent Infinity had this epiphany, it did what all Intelligent Creators do when they need to do something that isn't possible at the time: it created the conditions necessary to bring it about: Time, Space, Mass, Energy, Vacuum, etc.

edit on 3/19/2024 by SchrodingersRat because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join