It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Hamas Use Human Shields

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

Ya sure

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
downgraded to rants lol

I expected something like this to happen. Can’t point out a simple true that Hamas uses human shields. Besides the overwhelming evidence and fact it gets classified as a rant.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

We have 6 million Jews dead in the Holocaust? Who supplied these numbers? Are you a Holocaust denier and want to examine the numbers?

link   

originally posted by: Mawdano

Ya sure

Sure what.

That Hamas uses human shield. And you don’t care because it doesn’t fit your narrative?

link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Evidence only fits. Do you have any?

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   

We have 6 million Jews dead in the Holocaust? Who supplied these numbers? Are you a Holocaust denier and want to examine the numbers?

You obviously do.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   

No I don't

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   

No I don't

lol

'Kay.

Keep spouting numbers from Baghdad Bob and call them real then.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I don't support the numbers but the truth is clear. We have seen hundred of picture of dead kids everyday on Twitter.
edit on 16-11-2023 by Mawdano because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I see Hamas jeep holding a kid as Human shield!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe you and disbelieve my eyes.

And the context was explained.

The Israeli Supreme Court outlawed Israel human shields in 2002. Your pictures are older than 15 years and a moot point.

When will the government of Hamas outlaw using human shields?

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 03:18 PM
link   

That is like asking when Bin Laden will outlaw 9/11

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I don't support the numbers but the truth is clear. We have seen hundred of picture of dead kids everyday on Twitter.

Fact
Palestinians attacked innocent Israeli's on Oct 7th.

Fact
Palestinians have lobbed thousands of rockets into civilian centers in Israel.

Those are the facts.

Fact
Israel responds to an attack on their country.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I don't support the numbers but the truth is clear

What is clear?

Where Hamas lied about Al Ahli Arab hospital being hit by the Israelis, and exaggerated the number of 500 being killed. While there is never a number of Hamas “soldiers” killed, and they just get lump into civilian deaths.
edit on 16-11-2023 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Fact
Israel created and funded terror group Hamas that attacked Israel

Fact
Israel had prior knowledge of the attack

Fact
Israeli government official warned to use nuclear bomb to kill civilians and equivalent amount of explosive were used

Fact
Israel killed in 1948 200 unarmed civilians, raped children and burned people alive which started this conflict AKA Tantura Massacre

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   
This issue is under investigation. We need clear evidence from an independent source.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Fact
Israel created and funded terror group Hamas that attacked Israel

Fact
Israel had prior knowledge of the attack

Fact
Israeli government official warned to use nuclear bomb to kill civilians and equivalent amount of explosive were used

Fact
Israel killed in 1948 200 unarmed civilians, raped children and burned people alive which started this conflict AKA Tantura Massacre

Care to explain how that justifies Hamas using human shields? While you provide nothing of evidence or relevance with the last 5 years since Gaza was given land for peace? And all Hamas has done is to continue to make Gaza into a terrorist state?

Summary
A spin-off of the Palestinian branch of the Muslim Brotherhood in the late 1980s, the Islamist militant group Hamas took over the Gaza Strip after defeating its rival political party, Fatah, in elections in 2006.
The United States and European Union have designated Hamas a terrorist organization because of its armed resistance against Israel, which has included suicide bombings and rocket attacks.
Israel has declared war on Hamas following its surprise assault on the country’s south in 2023, the deadliest attack in Israeli history.

www.cfr.org...

Oct 7 (Reuters) - The Palestinian group Hamas has launched a surprise attack from Gaza into Israel, in one of the most serious escalations in the Israel-Palestinian conflict in years.

What is Hamas?

- Hamas, or the Islamic Resistance Movement, was founded in 1987 during the first Palestinian Intifada, or uprising. It is backed by Shi'ite Iran and shares the Islamist ideology of the Muslim Brotherhood, which was established in Egypt in the 1920s.

www.reuters.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Care to explain how that justifies Hamas using human shields?

I don't know what am I supposed to explain, all what I'm saying is that I couldn't find any evidence about the allegation that Hamas uses people as human shields beyond some Israeli media assertions. I have asked you to share the evidence with me since it seems like you're confident about this point.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   

This issue is under investigation. We need clear evidence from an independent source.

Al Ahli Arab hospital?

Where somehow 500 people where killed but not an once of shrapnel removed or fragments because Hamas claimed they dissolved like salt in the sea? And Hamas lied about the hospital being hit? Where all evidence from the cars overturned, to the fire ball, to the audio of the explosion, and the explosion being from fuel not a high energy explosive all points to a misfired rocket hitting the ground of a parking lot. Backed by radar data. You know the radar data over the war that shows and proves Hamas fires rockets from residential neighborhoods and public sites.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Care to explain how that justifies Hamas using human shields?

I don't know what am I supposed to explain, all what I'm saying is that I couldn't find any evidence about the allegation that Hamas uses people as human shields beyond some Israeli media assertions. I have asked you to share the evidence with me since it seems like you're confident about this point.

What?

Let’s start with the radar data. And the rocket launch sites. Are the rockets launched from some actual military base and not from neighborhoods and public sites. Like playgrounds?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join