It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you support the call for Israel to offer ceasefire, then you support Hamas.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: Jhayesdvm
a reply to: quintessentone

Have you lobbed any rockets at Hispanic immigrant children yet today? Because that's litterally how this all started. Please cite a source that suggests Israel started killing Arab children upon their arrival. I'll wait.

The Palestinian people being forced to live in an open air prison or also known as a concentration camp for 50 years is how this all started.

Why haven't the Palestinians ousted their governing authority yet? Like my post above states, they've had since 2005 to oust an internationally recognized terrorist organization with the clear aim of cleansing Israel down to the last bushel. Surely they are not the proper representatives for the region.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Then put it as your signature and prove me wrong.

Move on db you are being an ATS troll now.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   

pot meet kettle

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   

a reply to: BiothermalReactor

You're misinterpreting the argument. Calls for Israel to stop the genocide, when the casualty statistic are being fed by terrorists who STILL HAVE WOMEN AND CHILDREN NON COMBATANTS BEING HELD HOSTAGE, is literally supporting terror.

This confirms my interpretation of the argument.

End of story. No one anywhere is suggesting that women and children being killed by Israel is okay. They're not even claiming that. But, what option do you have when your enemies are cowards who kill your children in their beds and then go hide in hospitals?

The entire city of Gaza has been held hostage by Hamas, every Palestinian civilian. What other option? Anything but indiscriminate bombardment. I know that's a very general answer, but you go ahead and pick something sensible for yourself, and I will hope Israel chooses something sensible from that category, as well.

Additionally, I'd suggest supporting Palestinian leadership, or giving any credence whatsoever to any claim they make, is supporting terror as well.

Even Israel doesn't label the Palestinian population as terrorists.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Walpurgisnacht

Im not sure why there is a perception that most of the protesters are purplehaired college age zombies.

There are 2 billion Muslims spread over the world. In London, In Paris, In Spain, in all the places protests are going on. Think it might be them out supporting their brothers in Palestine, even if its Hamas over Israel?

It's only the purplehaired trying to have it both ways. To virtue signal. They look the most foolish of all, little quislings.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

pot meet kettle

Sure whatever rocks your bias boat.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   

One could just as easily say that, "If you support Israel, you support genocide."

Because that little cookie has been tossed around a bunch.

Plus a failed attempt at making the word, "Zionist" a bad thing.

Everyone talks about Israel cease-firing. No one talks about the palestinians who still have hostages, who are still bombing Israel.

Gotta wonder about that one.

No one talks about palestinians surrendering and stopping the war.

Makes me scratch my head in confusion.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 02:13 PM
link   
If a cease fire is reached, what guarantee does the region have that Hamas won't commit to more offensive operations? Every call for a ceasefire ends up being a conversation ending in an ouroboros.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 02:14 PM
link   

If you are not for the elimination of hamaas, then that means you support hamas.

Are you revising your original position for this argument? It no longer mentions ceasefire.

or

Are you saying supporting a ceasefire also means wanting Hamas to continue terrorism?

Your argument still presupposes I want Hamas to continue its occupation of Gaza, whereas, I have never heard anyone say such a thing, not even myself.
edit on 13-11-2023 by BiothermalReactor because: ? and . required translocation

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: BiothermalReactor

Your argument still presupposes I want Hamas to continue its occupation of Gaza, whereas, I have never heard anyone say such a thing, not even myself.

Liar.

So you DO want the elimination of hamas.

Yes or no.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Dont often agree with SirDB, but in this case, I do..

Do it. If the world is really led to believe a false meaning for "From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free" put it in your signature.

Come on, I shared the blue square.
edit on 13-11-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Walpurgisnacht
If a cease fire is reached, what guarantee does the region have that Hamas won't commit to more offensive operations? Every call for a ceasefire ends up being a conversation ending in an ouroboros.

This time they'll do pinky-swears.

Those are legally binding.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Have you lobbed any rockets at Hispanic immigrant children yet today? Because that's litterally how this all started. Please cite a source that suggests Israel started killing Arab children upon their arrival. I'll wait.

The Palestinian people being forced to live in an open air prison or also known as a concentration camp for 50 years is how this all started.

Why haven't the Palestinians ousted their governing authority yet? Like my post above states, they've had since 2005 to oust an internationally recognized terrorist organization with the clear aim of cleansing Israel down to the last bushel. Surely they are not the proper representatives for the region.

The Palestinian people are an occupied people and Hamas emerged to fight for their freedom from occupation which Hamas say they have a legal right to do.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 02:18 PM
link   

There is no guarantee. This is why it is incredibly very brave for the overwhelmingly strong military to offer it. There is always risk in warfare.

The risk isn't for compassion towards Hamas. The risk is for compassion of the innocent people remaining in Gaza.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 02:19 PM
link   

This time they'll do pinky-swears.

Those are legally binding.

That's the real question that these individuals can't answer. They don't have the answer. It happens every single time Hamas feels froggy. They start crying and the international community calls for a cease fire just for it to happen again.

They (Hamas) reportedly just lost control of Gaza. Now it's just a mop up operation, tbh.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

Dont often agree with SirDB, but in this case, I do..

Do it. If the world is really led to believe a false meaning for "From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free" pur it in your signature.

Come on, I shared the blue square.

Whatever, deny ignorance it's your free choice to do so.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Liar.

Yes or no.

I will not answer your question until you prove that I am a liar with my own quote.

Otherwise, you are slandering me.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Walpurgisnacht

It's gonna be a while with the tunnels.

And I hope like hell that Mossad assassinates the billionaire hamas leaders living luxury in Qatar.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Liar.

Yes or no.

I will not answer your question until you prove that I am a liar with my own quote.

That's all that poster can do is to slander, name call and deflect because of the inability to properly discuss/debate this topic.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Liar.

Yes or no.

See?

You can't even post that you want the elimination of hamas.

QED

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join