It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zionist talking head smacked down

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: DBCowboy

Read my initial response to Klassified as to why I think it never happened.

And with Hamas being funded by Israel, would they allow the Palestinians simply to leave as the citizens and their plight is basically their whole cash cow. Without them the jig is up.

Do you know why Israel chose dealing with Hamas over the Palestinian authority?

In 2005 or now?

Because the US has also been funding Hamas.

Right or wrong isn't most times when America funds questionable entities and governments, it's to keep a foot in the door and a tad bit of diplomatic contact? Or am I over simplifying

People are blaming Israel for what happened on Oct 7th!

Why not blame the US?

Biden is more to blame than anyone since he gave Iran 6 billion.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 04:57 PM
link   

And with Hamas being funded by Israel, would they allow the Palestinians simply to leave as the citizens and their plight is basically their whole cash cow. Without them the jig is up.

Right or wrong isn't most times when America funds questionable entities and governments, it's to keep a foot in the door and a tad bit of diplomatic contact? Or am I over simplifying

Why not blame the US?

With this supposedly being planned for 2 years by Hammas, that could have been the straw that broke the camel's back

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels
a reply to: 19Bones79

Zionist just means someone that believe Jews should have a state.

Its not the evil boogeymen it gets spun to be.

I'm a Zionist.

hmmm...

Many United States states are using anti-boycott laws and executive orders to punish companies that refuse to do business with illegal Israeli settlements in the West Bank, Human Rights Watch said today. More than 250 million Americans, some 78 percent of the population, live in states with anti-boycott laws or policies.

I can't help but detect a whiff of outside influences effecting your line of thinking in regards to all this.

Just asking for you know...
"Clarity".
*wink*

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 05:18 PM
link   

In 2005 or now?

Why not blame the US?

I'm gonna blame the guys guarding the wall to one of the largest open air prisons on the planet. Before I'll blame the prisoners.
edit on 8-11-2023 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Nah.

I worked with IDF forces when I was stationed in Germany.

Mad respect for those folks.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

In 2005 or now?

Why not blame the US?

I'm gonna blame the guys guarding the wall to one of the largest open air prisons on the planet. Before I'll blame the prisoners.

So you have sympathy for those that raped, tortured and murdered 1500 innocent Jews.

'Kay.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I think it would help the discussion some if people knew something about Norman Finkelstein. Like he wrote his Doctoral Thesis debunking the claims:

On From Time Immemorial
Finkelstein's doctoral thesis examined the claims made in Joan Peters's From Time Immemorial, a best-selling book at the time. Peters's "history and defense" of Israel deals with the demographic history of Palestine. Demographic studies had tended to assert that the Arab population of Ottoman-controlled Palestine, a 94% majority at the turn of the century, had dwindled toward parity due to massive Zionist immigration. Peters radically challenged this view by arguing that a substantial portion of the Palestinians were descended from immigrants from other Arab countries from the early 19th century onward. It followed, for Peters and many of her readers, that the picture of a native Palestinian population overwhelmed by Jewish immigration was little more than propaganda, and that in actuality two almost simultaneous waves of immigration met in what had been a relatively unpopulated land.[citation needed]

From Time Immemorial was praised by figures as varied as Barbara Tuchman, Theodore H. White, Elie Wiesel, and Lucy Dawidowicz. Saul Bellow wrote in a jacket endorsement, "Millions of people the world over, smothered by false history and propaganda, will be grateful for this clear account of the origins of the Palestinians."[24]

Finkelstein called the book a "monumental hoax".[25] He later opined that, while Peters's book received widespread interest and approval in the United States, a scholarly demonstration of its fraudulence and unreliability aroused little attention:

There is a very simple reason that Arab countries do not what to accept and nationalize Palestinians. It has to do with the United Nations Article 13(2), Universal Declaration of Human Rights (10 December 1948).

As long as Palestinians are not settled in another country, they have the right to return to Palestine. If granted citizenship in Jordan, Egypt, or Lebanon, their right to return is forfeited.

They are thus refugees for life, in hope of having their rights honored.

See: Palestinian_right_of_return

edit on 8-11-2023 by FullHeathen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Funding Hamas, destroying Lybia, hundreds of thousands or more during the Iraq war, turning a blind eye to the biggest humanitarian crisis in modern history in Yemen.

But 1500 Israelis die because the most secure border on earth is breached and it takes up to 7 hours to respond to the tragedy in a country the size of the Kruger National Park?

1. Netanyahu allowed it to happen to save his political career.

2. Of all the conflicts happening in the world over the past two and a half decades this is the one that will push us into WW3?

3. You are not conflicted in the least with espousing such an absolutist position against innocent women and children?
edit on 8-11-2023 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Norman Finklestein?

Nothing really changes with him or his supporters..

No surprise he's still admired. That's him encapsulated. Israel are no better than Nazi's with Palestinians.
edit on 8-11-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

With this supposedly being planned for 2 years

Read this over and over. And then read it again.

Questions start to form.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Funding Hamas, destroying Lybia, hundreds of thousands or more during the Iraq war, turning a blind eye to the biggest humanitarian crisis in modern history in Yemen.

But 1500 Israelis die because the most secure border on earth is breached and it takes up to 7 hours to respond to the tragedy in a country the size of the Kruger National Park?

1. Netanyahu allowed it to happen to save his political career.

2. Of all the conflicts happening in the world over the past two and a half decades this is the one that will push us into WW3?

3. You are not conflicted in the least with espousing such an absolutist position against innocent women and children?

Sorry to disappoint.

My support of Israel is unwavering.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Swimming against the stream does get dirty.

Palestinians born into refugee status have zero opportunity but to remain eternally stateless non-citizens.

Israeli Jews have many opportunities :
1) If dual or Mult citizenship stay in another country.
2) If born in another country don't bother applying for Israeli citizenship.
3) If born in Israel, move to another country, get citizenship there, renounce Israeli citizenship, stop being a Jew. (see Gilad Atzmon, The Wandering Who: A Study of Jewish Identity Politics)

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Undoubtedly, and when it comes to the atrocity visited upon innocent Israeli families I say the perpetrators of these brutal terror attacks should die a slow, painful death.

But nobody is going to bomb your suburb because a serial killer is hiding in your midst.

The other, even bigger issue at play here is how many more Israelis will die when this escalates into a full blown war because of the heavy handed approach Netanyahu has chosen to save his political career?

It's counterintuitive to cheer on the slaughter of innocent Palestinians when the backlash will see more innocent Israeli deaths.

I know you can understand that but it confounds me how you can persist towards the exact tragedy you wish to avoid for one side.

I wish you would explain that to me.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 11:11 PM
link   

LOL when he kept being like what argument, whats my argument.

What a tool.

Seriously how he not recognize his fellow heeb, guess it was his built in reaction.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

That stooge has zero integrity, he's exactly what's wrong with the world. I would love to high five him. With a chair. To the face.

Meanwhile in Wakanda...

South Africa wants Netanyahu in front of ICC

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Maybe because Palestinians dont hate other Muslims like they hate Jews, so everyone is happy in Jordan?

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Isn't 'heeb' a racist term? I will ask a mod as soon as my timer resets.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Undoubtedly, and when it comes to the atrocity visited upon innocent Israeli families I say the perpetrators of these brutal terror attacks should die a slow, painful death.

But nobody is going to bomb your suburb because a serial killer is hiding in your midst.

The other, even bigger issue at play here is how many more Israelis will die when this escalates into a full blown war because of the heavy handed approach Netanyahu has chosen to save his political career?

It's counterintuitive to cheer on the slaughter of innocent Palestinians when the backlash will see more innocent Israeli deaths.

I know you can understand that but it confounds me how you can persist towards the exact tragedy you wish to avoid for one side.

I wish you would explain that to me.

I don't think people understand that this is a full blown war.

And yes, innocent people will die, have died.

How many innocent people died in Dresden?

Hiroshima?

War is all about attrition.

It will end when one side surrenders.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Pretty sure others here don't appreciate your expressions of violence.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Its simple.

Most of these same folks don't know what a woman is either.

And they want to run the show.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join