It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling All Scholars!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Calling All Scholars!

Hello one and all.

It has been quite some time since the research fourm has been utilized and that is quite unfortunate. However that can change if those of you who would like the fourm become once more a hub of activity then join me and let your voice be heard.

If you have already the title of Scholar and would like a chance to reinvigorate your research prowess, or if like me would like a chace of earning such a esteemed title then ATS's very admirable Super Moderator DontTreadOnMe would like to know if there is expressed interest in the fourm.

Post a comment if you want to help participate in research collaboration and help grow the fourms already wonderful collection of research topics.

The subjects I am interested in are:

- Esoteric occult literature
- Sumerian civilization
- The Tartarian Empire

edit on 4-11-2023 by Warpstone because: Additional text.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Warpstone

This is a great idea!!!
I would be more than happy to help provoke the great minds and intrepid researchers of the past ATS to revive their love and fervor for the truth.

Anything I can do to help, just let me know!

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Sumerian civilization

I'm with you on that one for sure!
edit on 4-11-2023 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Sumerian civilization

I'm with you on that one for sure!

Excellent. That makes two of us now. We just need at least one more, someone designated as team leader to oversee the project and the minium requirements for a level 1 project will have been met.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I am great at researching, has been a while since I have done any research outside the regular topics, use to be fun back in the days.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
I am great at researching, has been a while since I have done any research outside the regular topics, use to be fun back in the days.

Thank you for your response.

I was wondering if you would be prepared to take the role as Team Leader on a Level 1 research topic relating to the Sumerian civilization?
If this is something you would like to do then both I and strongfp would like to be team members.
You may refamiliarize with the research guidlines here and here and here
You should send a message DontTreadOnMe conveying interest on this matter.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I have been researching and observing for 45 years. I am not educated in scholastic matters, and as I find out, that was a good thing. For now we find education was actually, indoctrination.

I have taken personal testimonies from people who experienced and or saw some rather shocking truths. And all my research started from my own observations in 1978.

First thing I discovered was that not all people want the truth, no matter what it is, to be revealed for various reasons. Mostly for self preservation, and then profit. They have a extensive network of covert agents who work to these ends.

Subjects I have had to breech.

UFOs:
Orbs and Disks, with a minor interest in Cigar shaped.

Secret Societies:
Freemasons
Satanists
Underground communities.
Hollow Earth
Moon

Religions:
All of them.

Ancient cultures:
Hyperboria
Sumerians , to include the Cuneiform tablets.
Antediluvian myths, legions.
Great Flood and global recounts
Atlantis (Richat Structure) and the destruction of the Ringed City.
Anunnaki & Igigi
Hollow earth, and its openings.

Spirituality (Not to be confused with religion):
Near death accounts
Spirit communications
Reincarnation
Soul Trap
Possession
Psychological operations. (Where the spirit goes, the mind and body follow)
Jesus

My research (Search) was done, or at least started to answer my personal question as to what I saw in 1978, so I am no expert in any one of the above. I was however able to answer that plus other questions about our reality. I am a Jack of all trades, master of none. But when one review's how controlled our education system is, it is exactly what is needed. Bridging gaps that are forbidden by the system, "Disciplines". Our Education system is actually Compartmentalized for the same reasons the CIA is, to control the "Beautiful Mind". To keep secret those things that eventually, would free us, from what I call "The Matrix of Lies"

Research is one of the keys to releasing ourselves from that Matrix...

If I can be of assistance, do not hesitate to shoot a message my way.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Looks like there is some interest here.

Staff will discuss this idea.
Stay tuned....it would be nice to have a Project get off the ground.

ETA
Here is the forum, in case anyone hasn't visited lately.
No one has participated in many years, and some to many of the past participants are no longer active on ATS.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on Tue Nov 7 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

join