It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish Ambassador to Italy Loses it

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I think Israel is making a terrible mistake. Everytime a Zionist opens their mouth it seems that something comes out that no other culture is allowed to say. Was this Frankenstein the abused lovechild of the holocaust? Would the nazis look upon their attitude against innocent Palestinian women and children with approval?

They are becoming rabid in their conviction and seem through their words and actions hell bent on dragging the rest of the abrahamic religious of the world into their self fulfilling vortex of destruction.

The lowest common denominator among the faithful decree: "it was written that this would happen therefore it has to happen as it is God's will."

If you're giddy about WW3 and how it validates the belief in your God, you might just be involved in a death cult.

Perhaps this is how the globalists jump on the opportunity to ban all religions in favor of some vanilla world belief and this is why we can't have nice things.

You're right if you believe this all has been foretold but your dead wrong about it's origin.

There's nothing of the divine in the death and destruction that the elites plan to unleash but it will be presented in such a manner for you to convince yourself that it's all going according to your loving God's plan.

These primitive constructs got the majority of people becoming cheerleaders for what will most likely be the ugliest, darkest chapter in human history.

People are so dumb.

Still, neither you nor those you consider your mortal enemy deserves this.

We are once again being manipulated by bloodthirsty psychopaths who will be sitting pretty while making a nice little profit while your kinfolk die for a green number on the balance sheet.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Dror Eydar, the former Israeli ambassador to Italy from 2019 to 2022. He's in no position to speak for the whole country or for the government. He's got his own opinion and he's projecting it onto all the people of Israel. He has no special inside information and is not connected with the government in any way. Now you know why he's just a former ambassador to a mediocre country and only had the job for three years.

edit on 11/1/2023 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

He's speaking to a larger narrative.

Do you believe Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama's opinion carry no weight because they are former officials?

C'mon man.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
Do you believe Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama's opinion carry no weight because they are former officials?

Obama, being former President of the United States would carry weight. Hillary? Not so much. This guy, Dror Eydar, was just an ambassador and only to Italy and only for three years. No shade on Italy or anything but it's really not an important country and ambassador isn't exactly a big deal job. He had nothing to do with the running of Israel, no war cabinets, no position of importance.

He's just a guy with an opinion that is extreme.

C'mon man.

I'm not a man.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

I agree with your overall analysis, but I have one point of consideration:

The real motivation at work here is not "a green number on a balance sheet", but a craven need for the creation, and sustenance, of chaos.

These are personalities, sociopaths, whose lives are so emotionally barren that they will disrupt the entire World just to feel, in some way, alive.

As some sad folks engage in acts of self-harm (ie.: "cutting") just to be able to acknowledge some kind of connection to their existence.
edit on 1-11-2023 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   

If you believe he's not in lockstep with Israeli leadership watch this

And then tell me with a straight face his words carry no weight.

400 Palestinians killed in a refugee camp in order to get to one Hamas official and they can't even confirm the kill.

"this is the tragedy of war" the Israeli says as he brushes it off as nothing.

Watch the video and then respond if you'll be so kind.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

The real motivation at work here is not "a green number on a balance sheet", but a craven need for the creation, and sustenance, of chaos.

Perhaps greed is the enabler towards such a dark path.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Classic case of the bullied becoming the bully , Israel have demonstrated it for decades while the world grumbled but never did anything about it , a multitude of ignored resolutions has led us to this point , our "leaders" are now complicit in Genocide.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I take offence at your comments about Italy.

Italy is home to the epicentre of the Roman Empire, the hub of Catholicism and the birthplace of the Renaissance. It has a rich heritage in art, history, religion, cuisine, architecture and fashion. These cultural legacies have been deeply influential in defining Western cultural tradition.

culturalatlas.sbs.com.au...

The economy of Italy is a highly developed social market economy. It is the third-largest national economy in the European Union, the second-largest manufacturing industry in Europe (7th-largest in the world), the 8th-largest economy in the world by nominal GDP, and the 12th-largest by GDP (PPP). Italy is a founding member of the European Union, the Eurozone, the OECD, the G7 and the G20; it is the eighth-largest exporter in the world, with $611 billion exported in 2021.

en.m.wikipedia.org...#:~:text=Italy%20is%20a%20founding%20member,59%25%20of%20its%20total%20trade.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Encia22
I take offence at your comments about Italy.

Like I said ... no shade on Italy ... but in the grand scheme of world players and World War III that is breaking out, it really isn't an important country.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 02:12 PM
link   

WW3, ok, then the US has 7 military bases in Italy... is that of strategic importance or just for sun, sea, pasta and pizza?

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 02:18 PM
link   

This was All Planned by the Globalists After their COVID-19 Fraud was Rejected by the People of this Planet . Now , they are trying to Breed Division among Ethnic Groups in order to Create Chaos and Usher in Another Profitable War . The Globalist Need to be Cleansed from the Face of this Earth Now before the World is engulfed in Global Nuclear War ! The People Need to RISE and Stop It !
edit on 1-11-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 02:32 PM
link   
That guy doesn't represent Jewish people. Jewish people are innocent, but he represents Israeli mindset. That ideology that used to guide him and perhaps most of Israeli politicians. For instance the defense guy that cut the water, electricity and so on.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
And then tell me with a straight face his words carry no weight.

I don't think his words carry any weight. He holds no office of significance. The office he did hold was just ambassador to Italy and it was only for three years. I think he's a nobody. An EXTREMIST for sure. But a nobody.

400 Palestinians killed in a refugee camp in order to get to one Hamas official and they can't even confirm the kill.

400 Palestinians killed? Last I heard it was supposedly 50. Can't trust the numbers coming out of there. It's all Hamas. People are dying for sure but we will never know the true number. The Hamas leader was hiding among the civilians. They are cowards and don't care about the Palestinian people.

I just started a thread about Hamas vowing to do another Oct 7 style hit on Israel. The Hamas leader said that the Palestinian human shields deaths were 'just the price of blood to be paid for victory'. These are the people that Hamas are supposedly fighting for.

Hamas doesn't care about the Palestinians. They are human shields to use for their own power gain and to use against Israel. Egypt, Jordan and the other Muslim countries don't really care about the Palestinians. They are just a political tool for them to use against Israel. Isreal doesn't care about them. Why should they? Gaza keeps putting anti-Israel politicians and militants in charge.

The Palestinians are just screwed. No other word for it.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   

WW3, ok, then the US has 7 military bases in Italy... is that of strategic importance or just for sun, sea, pasta and pizza?

It's strategic for us. But Italy itself doesn't have the troop numbers and isn't nuclear etc etc. It's not in an important location. It's not as important of a post for an ambassador and a potential WWIII as ... say ... China or Russia. IMHO

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I just started a thread about Hamas vowing to do another Oct 7 style hit on Israel. The Hamas leader said that the Palestinian human shields deaths were 'just the price of blood to be paid for victory'. These are the people that Hamas are supposedly fighting for.

While I can agree with most of your comments, this one didn't seem right for me.
Civilian causalities for sure are part of the price any nation pay for independence from their point of view, that doesn't mean we should target civilians, for example so many civilians where killed in Vietnam, so the statement is valid.

Hamas doesn't care about the Palestinians.

As far as I know, if they don't care, probably they would have left and went to strip club to have some drinks, women and enjoy their time.

They are human shields to use for their own power gain and to use against Israel. Egypt, Jordan and the other Muslim countries don't really care about the Palestinians. They are just a political tool for them to use against Israel. Israel doesn't care about them. Why should they? Gaza keeps putting anti-Israel politicians and militants in charge.

The Palestinians are just screwed. No other word for it.

Human shields, well Hamas are living in underground tunnels, so it would make sense to kidnap the people and keep them hostages in the tunnels if they wanted to take human shields. I didn't hear anything about kidnapping any Palestinian and keeping them in the tunnels to die as shields.

The other Muslim countries do care and are sending aid.
edit on 1-11-2023 by Mawdano because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Yes, no nuclear weapon production, but it let's the US keep 40 warheads in the country... what is it, a bloody parking lot?

Troop-wise...

The GFP index denotes Italy as a Top 10 world power.

For 2023, Italy is ranked 10 of 145 out of the countries considered for the annual GFP review. The nation holds a PwrIndx* score of 0.1973 (a score of 0.0000 is considered 'perfect').

www.globalfirepower.com...#:~:text=GFP%20annual%20ranking.-,Italy%20is%20ranked%2010%20of%2 0145%20out%20of%20the%20countries,exceptional%20in%20the%20GFP%20assessment.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 02:53 PM
link   

If you're giddy about WW3 and how it validates the belief in your God, you might just be involved in a death cult.

This is one of the best summations of this issue that I've read

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Your bias makes it very difficult to hold a conversation with you.

And anybody that thinks Italy plays a small role in what's to come has no idea about the existing power structures.

The Palestinians are just screwed.

Ignorance is bliss until it isn't. That day is drawing closer for us all.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

It's strategic for us. But Italy itself doesn't have the troop numbers and isn't nuclear etc etc. It's not in an important location. It's not as important of a post for an ambassador and a potential WWIII as ... say ... China or Russia. IMHO

Oh, btw, there's a contradiction in your statement. It can't be both stategic and not be an important location.

Are you aware of its proximity to the Middle East? Its seas are the gateway to the Mediterranean.
edit on E112023-11-01T15:02:38-05:0002pm22 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join