It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccines SV40 found big problem

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
First it's: LOLZ there's not DNA in the vaccines silly antivaxxer!!1
then its: There's DNA but it's normal from the manufacturing process!1
then its: There's DNA but it was accidental contamination and harmless fragments
then its: There's DNA but it was accidental and sv40 segments but not a green monkey virus, silly antivaxxer!1
then its: There's DNA and it's sv40 but it doesn't integrate
then its: There's billions of free form copy's of DNA segments delivered free form into the cytosol by the LNP's but it doesn't integrate
then its: There billions of copies of DNA segments, free form, and there are nuclear localization sequences and sv40 sequences that can integrate but that couldn't cause cancer
then its: The DNA integrates and can cause cancer, BUT it was an accident
then its: *your account has been suspended, censored, and martial law begins, and millions continue to die from turbo cancers

My favorite:

"Why would they want to kill the vaccinated who are obedient citizens? Wouldn't they want to kill off the unvaccinated who are the rebels and aren't obeying the government?"

European nations overwhelmingly lined up to get their shots. But Africans don't trust big pharma because they tried to sterilize them in the past using this same method. All they're doing is ensuring that future generations of humans will be mostly African.

Thanks Bill Gates. What would the world have been like without you?

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

The response from the pro-vaxxers now is "it has to be stress related" or "something else caused it".

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: jaellma2

Mabey it is just too big a cock up for most people to grasp. Then if they do grasp it the consequences of that fact will cause more problems. Big pharma has something like two hundred and fifty thousand products. That dont cure. They have about five hundred antibiotics that actually work. The whole edifice is a profit-making scam.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: twistedpuppy

So far we haven't seen vaccinated people dropping dead en masse. And cancer, well, it lived and prospered long before the introduction of Covid vaccines.

Not paying attention, eh? People actually are dropping dead at an accelerated rate, and turbo cancers are definitely now a thing.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I don't see the heaps of dead bodies in the streets. None of my friends, acquaintances, colleagues and patients from the nursing home I work in died after being vaccinated. Neither did they have any adverse side effects. My colleague's daughter died because of internal bleeding shortly after getting her vaccine. But she got Astra Zeneca.

edit on 1-11-2023 by twistedpuppy because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-11-2023 by twistedpuppy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity

Mabey it is just too big a cock up for most people to grasp. Then if they do grasp it the consequences of that fact will cause more problems. Big pharma has something like two hundred and fifty thousand products. That dont cure. They have about five hundred antibiotics that actually work. The whole edifice is a profit-making scam.

The psychology of it is overwhelming, especially if you got the shot. Denial is the only thing keeping people from breaking down.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Doesn't *that mean it cures cancer or is intended too as long as any DNA exposed to it of the body or not of the body replicating that kind of cell at the atomic level?

*attacks the rogue(cancer) cell

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Anecdotal but my mother is in the hospital for an infection three weeks after receiving the Flu shot. I never get the flu shot and none of us in our immediate family received any Covid vaccinations. We all had Covid but I got the worst case after being around recently vaxxed people. I think the vaxx kept Covid active, honestly. No one in my family got Covid from me despite them not being vaxxed. But they had already had it some 18 months prior. Natural immunity is real.
She was in the cardiac care center where I saw other patients. Some were younger than I am( upper 50s). And I k now that birth rates here in the US have dropped significantly here in the US after the Covid shots were given. Areas with the lowest decline are the more anti vaxx states. Hmmm....

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: twistedpuppy
a reply to: tanstaafl

I don't see the heaps of dead bodies in the streets. None of my friends, acquaintances, colleagues and patients from the nursing home I work in died after being vaccinated. Neither did they have any adverse side effects. My colleague's daughter died because of internal bleeding shortly after getting her vaccine. But she got Astra Zeneca.

I'm happy for you. Many, many others have the exact opposite experience.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 10:03 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: twistedpuppy

My colleague's daughter died because of internal bleeding shortly after getting her vaccine. But she got Astra Zeneca.

So, you're not seeing heaps of dead bodies from the covid "vaccines", but you do know of one, and that is somehow acceptable because it was made by AZ?

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ef727
factcheck.afp.com...

odysee.com...$/embed/220809_ep73-1_odysee/6b80c4d0e8d22187ae0810cd4b5d433a5b4efddc?r=HtgmNvS9qW3ynhjiR5cSU4reFvVEwCu9

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

The massive rise in cancer in the working-age population in the UK and most probably everywhere else that took the vaccine will take its time to show up in the general economic data. The latest from Ed Dowd. rumble.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 10:42 AM
link   
40% increase in deaths from all causes. Primarily under 50. Verified. Check the life insurance institutes findings. a reply to: twistedpuppy

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I came down with two unrelated cancers, one in the lung, one in the breast, one year from taking the two COVID shots.

Both cancers were the same age: about a year old.

I asked my doctors, could this be from the vax. All of them shrugged.

Both were caught at stage 1. Both acted strangely. Both were on the surface of the organ they were infecting. Interesting thing is that both were in areas that had turned up on xrays before, but had not grown, and were considered benign. A pulmonolgist even said the location of my lung cancer was highly unusual, just on the surface. They remove a wedge of my lung instead of an entire lobe. Unusual, but easy to remove surgically, which they did. Followed up with chemo.

I'm considered cancer free now and they watch me like a hawk.

I believe that the vax weakened my immune system and actually allowed cancers to get a foothold in vulnerable places.

I live each day with gratitude on borrowed time.

The lung cancer was of the very very aggressive kind. The breast cancer was of the least aggressive. Neither had mestasticized.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
a reply to: twistedpuppy

My colleague's daughter died because of internal bleeding shortly after getting her vaccine. But she got Astra Zeneca.

So, you're not seeing heaps of dead bodies from the covid "vaccines", but you do know of one, and that is somehow acceptable because it was made by AZ?

No but the people who were vaccinated with AZ more often suffered from adverse side-effects. Sometimes, they were so serious that they made it into the news. It was never a mystery. The Pfizer appeared less risky as most people didn't report even mild side-effects. This is why Astra became so unpopular.

I can't believe that the vaccines are so dangerous. During the pandemic I worked in the nursing home for old people. The Pfizer was given even to the patients who were over 90 and nothing terrible happened to them.
edit on 4-11-2023 by twistedpuppy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels
I came down with two unrelated cancers, one in the lung, one in the breast, one year from taking the two COVID shots.

Both cancers were the same age: about a year old.

I asked my doctors, could this be from the vax. All of them shrugged.

Both were caught at stage 1. Both acted strangely. Both were on the surface of the organ they were infecting. Interesting thing is that both were in areas that had turned up on xrays before, but had not grown, and were considered benign. A pulmonolgist even said the location of my lung cancer was highly unusual, just on the surface. They remove a wedge of my lung instead of an entire lobe. Unusual, but easy to remove surgically, which they did. Followed up with chemo.

I'm considered cancer free now and they watch me like a hawk.

I believe that the vax weakened my immune system and actually allowed cancers to get a foothold in vulnerable places.

I live each day with gratitude on borrowed time.

The lung cancer was of the very very aggressive kind. The breast cancer was of the least aggressive. Neither had mestasticized.

You are blessed that they had caught this just in time. You may be correct in the vax weakening your immune system. Depending on your age, it's worse for older people to experience this. Make sure you have them check you regularly just for peace of mind

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 03:33 PM
link   

sorry to hear about the stress

We will only know what all these odd COVID related deaths are related to, to say there isnt something odd going i think might be throwing the baby out with the bathwater

COVID was leaked from a 'bio defiance' lab and to have bio defense's you need to create monsters in test-tube and petri dishes

This supped up chimera of a very clearly messed with virus may be causing these effects, with a delayed action.

If you were going to make a bio weapon you would want exactly what happed with COVID and SARS to a lesser extent, long incubation times, easily transferred between people etc.

Imagine if COVID were some nasty hemorrhagic fever like Ebola or Marburg.

messing with the natural nano machines we call virus will kill us all well before a nuclear war as people with a modest budget and some brain power and savvy to look at old chemical corps books from the US to see what they were projecting as death rates for a pathogen like Antrax, agrubily much less scary than Ebola.

Imagine if it was all just a test to see how far things would go with something like engineered Ebola

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Oh thank you for your kind advise. My oncologist is on me like a hawk. Every 3 months I see him for blood work. And either a mamo or an ultrasound every 6 months. CT scan with the hot sugar every six months. They make the appointments for the next look-see before I'm out the door from the last visit.

I'm gonna live forever, or until something else gets me. They will just keep finding any cancer stuff and plucking it out or chemo'ing it out early. lol

Not taking anymore COVID / mRNA vaxs tho'. Oh hellz no.

Ironically, they are researching mRNA for cancer tho'.

edit on 11/4/2023 by MoreCoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MoreCoyoteAngels

Looks like the big guns
have worked out that any more than a couple of shots seems to destroy the T cells. This guy knows his stuff and knows what he is talking about. So it looks like we are looking at a very poor outcome. Unfortunately, it looks like cancers when analysed have the spike protein in the cells.
edit on 4-11-2023 by annonentity because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join