It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the visceral hatred of the Jews

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Due to recent events, I started to ponder why there is this visceral hatred for Jewish people. Why have they been the bane of leaders/tyrants for centuries? What specifically did they do all those years ago to capture such animosity? I get that maybe they were blamed for the death of an individual who may or may not have ever actually existed, but that seems to me to be more of a local issue. Then i looked further, Jews were the money lenders of the day and Catholics/main line Christianity viewed money lenders as sinners.

Any look into the issue rarely goes back past WWII and Hitler's fascination/gross hatred of them. He was, after all, part Jew himself if the stories are to believed. He blamed them for Germany's loss in WWI, but in reality he just inherited his hate from others that influenced him.

But then I read that the catholic church led by Pope Pius XI, was actually supportive of the persecution of the Jews during the war. It all kind of clicked, its the Catholics, that are most likely to blame for the centuries old hatred of Jews, in my opinion. No other organization would have benefited more from the extermination of one of the three big religions than them. No other organization has existed for the same amount of time. Its not like they were beyond such a horrid idea, after all, they are partly responsible for the dark ages and about a dozen other atrocities since.

They Jews have arguably existed in Israel for centuries, why folks here believe they aren't allowed to have a country of their own is bananas to me.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: InspectorE7

On the far right it is because the tops of the tops in corporate and political orgs seems to be very top heavy with Jews. Also it seems that those same leadership roles are perfectly fine with destroying the old order of patriarchial Christian leadership and replacing it with female and homesexual roles.

On the far left, (well and the not so far left) the Jews have taught in the universities for generations now that the greatest sin is colonialism and people of color not being treated well by white men. But they forgot this whole time to give Israel the exemption clause.

So, their climb to the upper echelons, while admirable, seem to have for at least now - backfired on them.

It also doesnt help that there are jewish sects that are secret and not so secret that have stated their goal is to destroy western euro type civilizations and replace them with God knows what. But there is that problem as well.

edit on 23-10-2023 by dust2023 because: satan

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I hate them because of this
gtvflyers.com

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   

why there is this visceral hatred

Trying to resolve 9/11

Neocons and Zionists are top of the suspect list. Jews entangled.

After 9/11 the media went limited liability corporate. Good journalist gone. Bunch of lying, evil, depraved individuals that go sicker beyond the imagination. Born in war, these are dangerous terrorists that will do anything to win. Handle with care.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: dust2023

I cant find it now, but something I read a few days ago said that there is a sect of upper echelon Jews that genuinely hate white people and, well everyone else really, and have manufactured the divide in this country in the hope we kill each other off. Which is also bananas.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

Its older than sept 11, 2001. I was in Saudi Arabia supporting Operation Southern Watch then. I could tell from random interactions with the locals that the hatred of Jews is almost genetic.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I could tell from random interactions with the locals that the hatred of Jews is almost genetic.

Perhaps instinctual is a better term when facing such a foe.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I am also surprised that Jews never seemed to understand that American blacks are generally racist against them. When I in the USN and we stopped in Israel, I knew at least 5 black guys that would not leave the ship because they didnt want to touch "jew dirt" as they said. Every white guy went out and had a great time.

Sorry guys it's true. I know it hurts. Just ask BLM if you don't believe me.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: InspectorE7

I cant find it now, but something I read a few days ago said that there is a sect of upper echelon Jews that genuinely hate white people and, well everyone else really, and have manufactured the divide in this country in the hope we kill each other off. Which is also bananas.

It does exist, I honestly don't like to think of it. But, it does exist. At the same time I am sure their are Christian, Muslim, Hindu, and even Buddhist sects that are similarly designed.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Jealousy.

Plain and simple. Feeling excluded. They got the Covenant with God and the gutter folks can't handle it

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: FurPerson

Female, Jewish, and a furry? A trifecta!

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 05:15 PM
link   

not a furry you poor simple minded fool
I have no issue with the rest but since you asked:

FurPerson is my dog. It is from a book The Fur Person
Do you know what a book is?

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I think the jew hatred is excessive.

But I have also seen more than a few videos of Israelis spitting on Christian tourists in Israel and and jews calling calling non-jews animals.

So they're not really helping their cause on that front.

I don't care personally, just like I don't care about anyone who isn't American.

They need to take care of themselves. Just like everyone else.

America First, last, and only!

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: FurPerson

not a furry you poor simple minded fool
I have no issue with the rest but since you asked:

FurPerson is my dog. It is from a book The Fur Person
Do you know what a book is?

I bet you are a single middle aged childless woman.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Why the visceral hatred of the Jews

When I used to go to church, we were told over and over that it was the Jews that killed Christ.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 05:41 PM
link   

yes. divorced. I love men though if that is what you're alluding to.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 07:31 PM
link   
It is simple. They were God's chosen people for his special covenant. For this, the world hates them. The world is evil.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: GolgothaBridgeMinistry
It is simple. They were God's chosen people for his special covenant. For this, the world hates them. The world is evil.

But couldnt have anything to do with some jewish or JINO behavior could it?

Same thing, I told my jewish buddy if they were smart they'd hitch their wagon to white protestants. They virtually worship Israel because of the statement you just made.

Question for you, if Jews never accept Jesus as the messiah, will they enter heaven?

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 11:26 PM
link   
It certainly isn't jealousy; that's laughable. That hyper-conceited, condescending attitude is the more likely culprit. "We're God's chosen people because we said so! Bow before us, goyim scum!"

That will rub most people the wrong way, believe it or not! How droll...

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 11:29 PM
link   
But anywho... there's MANY reasons why Jews get the flak they get. There's religious differences, for one. That forms the base of most of the Jew-hate. The Jews are what amounts to an ethnically exclusive cult/mafia hybrid. So the other cult/mafias are against them by the nature of what cult/mafias are.

Since their cult isn't in control in most situations, they tend to lean on the mafia part more than is politically correct. Which creates animosity very quickly. And they've been on that since the Kingdom era, if not earlier. So the animosity becomes entrenched rancor.

If they back off if the mafioso tactics, the enemies they have made will "unite" to destroy them. But if they keep on the mafioso tactics, they will inevitably lose control of the situation. Which will lead to many more enemies "uniting" to destroy them.

Quite the pickle. And the commoner Jew is the one who pays the price. Not the power elite which are the ones rocking the boat. Like any henchman, they are expendable. They are herded around like animals until the elite need a sacrifice to get by. Out comes scapegoat.

But I don't see it changing without unprecedented cooperation between the common people worldwide. And all the cult/mafias are "united" in ensuring that such a thing never transpires. Because it's game over for all of them if it happens.

It's a sad situation.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join