It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The rise of woman - hear them roar

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: FurPerson
If you could find someone that actually doesn't want your money but you that is. Which has turned out to be impossible in this day and age.

A good number of men are going overseas to find love. Many women today say things like I want a man over 6 feet and 6 figures and just that cuts out like 95% of men. Then when these women that men would rate on a 1 to 10 scale 3 or less they think they are a 10. Women outside of America still appreciate men.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: xtrozero1

maybe I do not know, if that is true. But being on your own doesn't equal loneliness and despair.
I actually do alot of things where I would frankly just be bothered if another person was there.
I hate nothing more than talking about organisational crap. I get the creeps when I hear what people talk about with eachother while pushing their children through the park.
That is just not for veverybody and the issue with society with you (sorry) is that just becasue you found your 'pocket of happiness' in your wife you assume some flaw of character in me because I didn't find that in my husband.
My main point was more or less that you are assuming everybody with a different preferance in lifestyle has to be sad and is a failure.
I can assure you to me it is almost the reverse, I can't imagine how anybody trapped in a boring loveless marriage can survive a day.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 07:36 PM
link   

you assume some flaw of character in me because I didn't find that in my husband.
My main point was more or less that you are assuming everybody with a different preferance in lifestyle has to be sad and is a failure.
I can assure you to me it is almost the reverse, I can't imagine how anybody trapped in a boring loveless marriage can survive a day.

I think I was very clear when I said that for women where it works well then great, have fun! Where we went wrong was when society started to suggest that motherhood is a failure and only a degree and career is the best path to not be a failure.

This led many women down a false path and they will be too old before they realize the mistake and the lie.

Who would want to be in a loveless marriage, I don't even think marriage needs to be a part of it all today. Marriage for a man is the worst contract one could ever do, so I'm far from someone wanting to marry off the women...

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xtrozero1
Who would want to be in a loveless marriage, I don't even think marriage needs to be a part of it all today. Marriage for a man is the worst contract one could ever do, so I'm far from someone wanting to marry off the women...

Maybe preface that as 'modern secular marriage'

However, if a man and woman take the time to get to know and understand each other and not immediately have sex on the assumption that physical comparability will lead to a fulfilling emotional bond... *THEN* the commitment has a much stronger chance to stand the test of time.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: sookiechachazback
a reply to: dust2023

As society finally collapses and you are cowering in fear, remember this OP. It is habbening - it seems to be for sure.

When you think that the absence of moderation on your favorite social website, ATS, is a signal that all of society is collapsing, it's time for you to get out of your mom's basement and get some fresh air.

As always you are a hilarious fresh breath of stagnant air.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I like women.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 10:11 PM
link   

I am not doing that. Nobody who has a working brain would make generalizations like that.
again: your own problem projected to the world creating a false image of how things really are

I beg you to explain "how things REALLY are".

Are things the way they are because of men? Seems to me that when I was a child in the 1970's that could possibly be true, but it seems in this current age, your point is mute. You are living in the past. You have no idea what is going on now and you are repeating what you learned in your educational years because they give you comfort that you are supposedly intelligent. I have news for you, truly intelligent people notice patterns and adjust their behaviors to insure their and their progeny survival. And this is probably the reason you are childless, somewhere inside you you realized you are a dead end biologically and genetically.
You never got the spanking you needed, and that is not my concern. Life is about to get really tough and you are not armed to live through it, well unless you are an elite, but based on your poor arguing skills, you are not.

Good night!
edit on 23-10-2023 by dust2023 because: edit

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 10:18 PM
link   

you're doing it again. You try to make your hate and your projection mine. they are not.
I have zeros issue with men and blame them for nothing.

Must be really difficult to accept for someone stuck so deep in their own belly button

it took you hours to come up with that response and all you have is doing the same thing I already called you out on

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 10:23 PM
link   

you're doing it again. You try to make your hate and your projection mine. they are not.
I have zeros issue with men and blame them for nothing.

Must be really difficult to accept for someone stuck so deep in their own belly button

it took you hours to come up with that response and all you have is doing the same thing I already called you out on

Sure, whatever you say. your definition of hate is flimsy. Your inability to understand my point seems to be the problem. But you keep on with the keep on gal.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 10:34 PM
link   

what? you are always trying to make me and all other women talking to you say how we blame and hate men: none of us do.

sorry we are so disappointing to you

you are the problem, not we

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 10:39 PM
link   

That only makes my point more clear - so you hate men? or?

I think the word being mentioned here is, "projecting", but if I had to project you're experience with women...

edit on 23-10-2023 by SheWasTheDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheWasTheDarkness

That only makes my point more clear - so you hate men? or?

I think the word being mentioned here is, "projecting", but if I had to project you're experience with women...

You have decent taste in music, but you are really reaching for planets you cannot see. I am sorry, I do not project. You seem to have picked up that word somewhere but have no understanding of its meaning or how it is applied in real life situations. I do find it interesting though that you feel this way. I suppose it must be hard to realize that there has been an acceptance of your education of western society for 40 or more years and now it is breaking down because it is terribly flawed and destructive. Losing religion is hard.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: IOKOBOS

Maybe preface that as 'modern secular marriage'

However, if a man and woman take the time to get to know and understand each other and not immediately have sex on the assumption that physical comparability will lead to a fulfilling emotional bond... *THEN* the commitment has a much stronger chance to stand the test of time.

How far back do you want to go? What you say is fine, but it is 2023 and things are not like that in many cases. Many are looking for an angle, what can you do for me type mentality. Even though saying that the old seven-year itch has been around forever, is it something new or just out in the open more?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join