It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Britain and the West

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 01:15 AM
link   
IF!

IF!

If you can make it so I can be a careworker that is still allowed to have a life as well as work; if you can give me a wage that is equal or above to what I am getting now then I will come back to you and care for you.

I am the key to this puzzle. I left you because G-D made me leave you to teach you a big lesson. HE saw how you were abusing me and told me I must go into a solitary place to deprive you of me because your behaviour was so evil. If I come back to you you will start to heal.

Without me you are doomed. I promise you. You will go to hell in a basket. With me as your careworker you will suddenly find that everything begins to fall back into place.

There is still humanity in my heart and care. I will only help you if you treat me with respect though and give me a good enough wage so I can keep building my studio and can have a nice secure home. Also, women must start to respect men who do manual work and gentle work like this. Women didn't want to know me as a nurse because I was on a low wage and wanted to stay hands on.

No woman, no Michael! That is how it is. Women have been very callous to gentle men. You blamed me while #ing the beast. Now you are reaping as you sow.

Enjoy your violent beasts, women! If you had looked after us it would have been well different, but you are as much hedonists as boomer is. The good times you seek are turning into your very rape, believe it. Is it nice for you now? Do you like what life has become?

It's all up to you and your economy, Rothschild. How do you wanna play this from now on?

I will be watching and waiting for your answer.

edit on 23-10-2023 by Avengelist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Avengelist

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 01:25 AM
link   
u can spot the ai members easy because there will be a coupe of random really stupid typos in a pefectly written post..as if programmed to do that

originally posted by: Avengelist
IF!

IF!

If you can make it so I can be a careworker that is still allowed to have a life as well as work; if you can give me a wage that is equal or above to what I am getting now then I will come back to you and care for you.

I am the key to this puzzle. I left you because G-D made me leave you to teach you a big lesson. HE saw how you were abusing me and told me I must go into a solitary place to deprive you of me because your behaviour was so evil. If I come back to you you will start to heal.

Without me you are doomed. I promise you. You will go to hell in a basket. With me as your careworker you will suddenly find that everything begins to fall back into place.

There is still humanity in my heart and care. I will only help you if you treat me with respect though and give me a good enough wage so I can keep building my studio and can have a nice secure home. Also, women must start to respect men who do manual work and gentle work like this. Women didn't want to know me as a nurse because I was on a low wage and wanted to stay hands on.

No woman, no Michael! That is how it is. Women have been very callous to gentle men. You blamed me while #ing the beast. Now you are reapung what you sow.

Enjoy your violent beasts, Women!

It's all up to you and your economy, Rothschild. Hoe do you wanna play this from now on?

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Enjoy your violent beasts, women! If you had looked after us it would have been well different, but you are as much hedonists

Naw, you got the story all wrong. God was a woman, Eve had Adam whipped, and the snake said the apple would help him with vitality, so he ate it.

edit on 23-10-2023 by SheWasTheDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 02:03 AM
link   

West here.
You called?

Hmm. I see.
You miss working around women. Yeah, life loses its savor.

I'm reading Tillich, Courage to Be, it's pretty good. I'm only up to the Stoics so far.

Any ways, if you had some money, maybe hire a maid.
Just don't forget to pay her a living wage.
That's really what you're looking for it seems.

To give a love, you gotta live a love.
To live a love, you gotta be "part of".

edit on 23-10-2023 by FullHeathen because: (no reason given)

On second thought.
I'm sending a link to your thread to the Maid's Guild.
They may not consider you as suitable employer material.
edit on 23-10-2023 by FullHeathen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: SheWasTheDarkness

Eve had Adam whipped

I was just going to ask "why not whip him herself?"

Ohhh! I see. idiomatic Innuendo.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: FaeDedAgain
u can spot the ai members easy because there will be a coupe of random really stupid typos in a pefectly written post..as if programmed to do that

IF!

IF!

No woman, no Michael! That is how it is. Women have been very callous to gentle men. You blamed me while #ing the beast. Now you are reapung what you sow.

It's all up to you and your economy, Rothschild. Hoe do you wanna play this from now on?

It's rather ironic that, by the standards set forth in your definition, your definition makes you an easily spotted AI member.

If you're an AI, you must be tripping balls.

You're gonna be okay bro, you're actually an AI... just relax... don't take a deep breath though because your just code, bro... you're an AI bro, but look at me... hey, look at me bro, it's gonna be okay.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 02:39 AM
link   

lol

Stay where you are it's a lot better since you left.
Thanks

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: SheWasTheDarkness

virility. men are all about virility

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: FurPerson

Sh*t, what did I say?

Aww, damn you autocorrect, or word choice crap... Meh, too late now.
edit on 23-10-2023 by SheWasTheDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: FurPerson

Let's see if I'm up for the challenge:

The theme of this thread is "God's gift to women".

Like Orpheus, ripped to shreds by Thracian Maenads.

Maybe I can write a better story, with ice cream. It's past my bedtime though. Maybe tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Poor little Incel.....

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I guess the girls here are getting off on this. Keep flick in' gals.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 10:10 AM
link   
An Ai ....unless programmed to do so would not suggest as advice to all mankind and you as well and everyone around to listen to a song written by the ever so popular band Black Sabbath the song's name is hard road and the outroverse of words is to be lived by as I do Black Sabbath rocks.... Also my typing is done through voice so the typos are different than AI you should know that.

originally posted by: ksihkahe

IF!

IF!

It's rather ironic that, by the standards set forth in your definition, your definition makes you an easily spotted AI member.

You're gonna be okay bro, you're actually an AI... just relax... don't take a deep breath though because your just code, bro... you're an AI bro, but look at me... hey, look at me bro, it's gonna be okay.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 10:11 AM
link   
And the term is frying balls not tripping balls

An Ai ....unless programmed to do so would not suggest as advice to all mankind and you as well and everyone around to listen to a song written by the ever so popular band Black Sabbath the song's name is hard road and the outroverse of words is to be lived by as I do Black Sabbath rocks.... Also my typing is done through voice so the typos are different than AI you should know that.

IF!

IF!

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   

IF!

IF!

Well, check and mate.

I have been dispossessed of my droll dramatics describing your digital disposition, but will dispassionately defer to duality as my defense in due course.

I hope I clarified my position on the matter.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   

IF!

IF!

No woman, no Michael! That is how it is. Women have been very callous to gentle men. You blamed me while #ing the beast. Now you are reaping as you sow.

Enjoy your violent beasts, women! If you had looked after us it would have been well different, but you are as much hedonists as boomer is. The good times you seek are turning into your very rape, believe it. Is it nice for you now? Do you like what life has become?

It's all up to you and your economy, Rothschild. How do you wanna play this from now on?

I have no idea what you just said or implied. I do know that you used a bunch of big words to make yourself sound more photosynthesis though.... so that was pretty cool.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   
"I can assure you it has not recurred, Mandrake. Women uh... women sense my power and they seek the life essence. I, uh... I do not avoid women, Mandrake.

But I... I do deny them my essence."

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 04:13 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

join