It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NZ demands criminal investigation.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Euronymous2625

Tell God to blow me.

Expect it very soon you POS

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kennyb75
Expect it very soon you POS

I'll be waiting, like I've been waiting for my vaccine side effects to happen. Coming up in 3 years! Hell, I've been waiting for some proof of God for almost 45 years! Nothing.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut2

originally posted by: Euronymous2625
They must be banging like rabbits then, because their population has increased in 2022 and 2023.

The COVID-19 immunization coverage here in NZ is 90.1%

If it (we only had the Pfizer one) was toxic, I would have imagined that the number of deaths would be easily evident.

In the church where I worship, there are significant numbers of the elderly, and there used to be frequent funerals for church members and the community (my son, my mother in law, and several friends among them prior to 2019). There have only been five funerals there since 2019, and I'd know because I usually run the computers, lights, and sound systems.

They are easily evident you clown. We've been posting the excess deaths statistics for two years. You somehow don't consider two years of excess deaths in the under 50s demo across the entire highly COVID vaccinated world as evidence. Yet you seemed to believe the bs bot posts claiming ERs were overflowing and there were children dying of COVID in ICUs. All you sycophants called us liars as each adverse event was excused away, only to get worse... and worse... and worse.

Remember when it was "maybe one in a million get serious adverse events"? Remember the denial of VAERS and other reporting systems as valid even when shown, through documents and basic god damned logic, that these passive reporting systems are always vastly underreported? Do you remember when all these adverse events that are now confirmed were just "debunked" numbers in VAERS? Then you useful idiots acted like associated illnesses in the same system can't possibly be related to the other acknowledged vaccine adverse events. Women's menstruation doesn't change. Okay well it does change, but it's nothing serious. Well sometimes it's pretty serious and women have decidual casting, but it's not possible it will have reproductive impacts. Well is has reproductive impacts, but it couldn't be causing harm to a fetus... because menstruation and hematological issues have nothing to do with reproduction or fetal development. Hurr de durr.

The string of denialism down whole -obviously- connected adverse events in specific physiological systems is so patently clear to anybody without their head deeply inserted in their rectum, even people with no background in public health or medicine can see it.

You don't even stop pushing some of the bs after the government and pharma shillers have changed course. Yes, when you post bs the government was dead wrong about, when you fail to analyze it with any kind of real world context, you are just as guilty of spreading lies as they are. The worst part is there were people that know better and would fully explain it to you using real public health science... and you refused to deny ignorance or even faithfully consider the information. Hurr durr, government said... you gladly took up the mantle of vaccine advocate and pretended to be an authority while clearly being ignorant of anything except post 2019 pharma, and pharma beneficiary, marketing drivel.

You have pushed the bs government narratives with no critical analysis. You have advocated for disgusting violations of human rights and human dignity by supporting those enacting the policies. You have advocated for every dumb thing the authoritarians pushed and you have totally ignored all questions about why you support violations of medical ethics. Why? Why is it okay to kill any children with a vaccine that provides neither them nor their community any benefit? Why is it okay to promote a vaccine as safe and effective that has had no risk/benefit analysis for all the demographics for which it is approved? Why is full access to relevant data not an intrinsic part of informed consent? These are easy questions to answer... if you are not supporting literal crimes against humanity.

Pro tip: these are gross violations of medical ethics... the reason you will not address this is because you know it is completely indefensible by any established, non 3rd Reich, standard.

The "vaccines" have been shown in data to not decrease illness, mortality, or transmission. They increase your risk of illness. They have been shown to have adverse events of at least 1 in 800, with clinical evidence suggesting subacute adverse events is closer to 1 in 32... just for cardiac effects.

You have earned every uncomfortable conversation you will have over the next several years.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ksihkahe

LMAO, you are SO full of sh1t!

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 11:00 AM
link   

LMAO, you are SO full of sh1t!

Do you have to towel your keyboard off after every post or do you have a helper that holds your jaw closed while you type?

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   

They must be banging like rabbits then, because their population has increased in 2022 and 2023.

Such presupposes that the data is truthful, accurate and beyond reproach. I submit numbers, in ANYTHING, can be fudged.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Listen... I'm dropping some replies here and there so that I can

A - Get bag to posting Topics, and
B - Keep track of these random few idiots that seem to have popped up out of nowhere in an attempt to turn everything into a circus.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicBulldog
Such presupposes that the data is truthful, accurate and beyond reproach. I submit numbers, in ANYTHING, can be fudged.

Such a cop out.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Euronymous2625

You don't get to blaspheme our creator without terrible repercussions.

Don't be unduly concerned if you wake up dead. It is when you wake up on the other side .. which I absolutely guarantee
is going to happen, and contrary to beliefs, you will find yourself in a most wonderful blissful world, and it is there that you will discover that YOU are a child of God.

Your suffering will begin when you realise how badly you let yourself down in this physical world. Don't you understand that religion is merely attempting to explain what quantum physics is revealing.

Your soul is your's for eternity .. I know your plunge into evil. seems pretty permanent, but our creator forgives us and all we have to do is ask genuinely for God to come into our lives, and your fortunes will improve in every way once you reach out to him/her.

Good luck !

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 02:30 PM
link   

a reply to: chr0naut2

No Mods .. so let's go!

You obviously work for the NWO in some capacity ..I would place money that you are a freemason and the only church you would be attending is satan's synagogue. You consistently defend the evil that has been perpetrated on humanity and I could never come close to describing the horrors that you are bringing upon yourself.

I really hope my Kiwi bros' and sisters hunt you down like the dog you are and show you what terror looks like.

In case there is any confusion amongst the readers. Freemasons worship Lucifer and they do all the deeds you would expect from satanists including SRA .. you dirty filthy dog! I can't start to describe my disgust for you and all your satanic brethren.

8 million children and babies are mutilated, killed and consumed by this evil scum every year.

Wakey wakey!

No, I am not a mason. Nor, to my knowledge is anyone in my family or close acquaintances.

The church I attend is a Pentecostal Christian one, in the Protestant tradition.

As a follower of Jesus Christ, I don't believe that I have the right to judge and/or persecute others, because that way is sin.

I am a sinner, no doubt, but saved through the death and resurrection of Jesus and my goal is to become Christ-like through true repentance and by the direction of God's Word and the Holy Spirit.

Sometimes, when I am in doubt or confused about something, I also ask for advice from other Christians who seem wise and true (this is an advantage of Christian fellowship), as well as praying to God to give me the answers I seek.

If you wish to fight a spiritual battle, it is a good idea to make of yourself a rampart of virtue and self control first.

edit on 23/10/2023 by chr0naut2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut2

The COVID-19 immunization coverage here in NZ is 90.1%

If it (we only had the Pfizer one) was toxic, I would have imagined that the number of deaths would be easily evident.

In the church where I worship, there are significant numbers of the elderly, and there used to be frequent funerals for church members and the community (my son, my mother in law, and several friends among them prior to 2019). There have only been five funerals there since 2019, and I'd know because I usually run the computers, lights, and sound systems.

They are easily evident you clown. We've been posting the excess deaths statistics for two years. You somehow don't consider two years of excess deaths in the under 50s demo across the entire highly COVID vaccinated world as evidence. Yet you seemed to believe the bs bot posts claiming ERs were overflowing and there were children dying of COVID in ICUs. All you sycophants called us liars as each adverse event was excused away, only to get worse... and worse... and worse.

Remember when it was "maybe one in a million get serious adverse events"? Remember the denial of VAERS and other reporting systems as valid even when shown, through documents and basic god damned logic, that these passive reporting systems are always vastly underreported? Do you remember when all these adverse events that are now confirmed were just "debunked" numbers in VAERS? Then you useful idiots acted like associated illnesses in the same system can't possibly be related to the other acknowledged vaccine adverse events. Women's menstruation doesn't change. Okay well it does change, but it's nothing serious. Well sometimes it's pretty serious and women have decidual casting, but it's not possible it will have reproductive impacts. Well is has reproductive impacts, but it couldn't be causing harm to a fetus... because menstruation and hematological issues have nothing to do with reproduction or fetal development. Hurr de durr.

The string of denialism down whole -obviously- connected adverse events in specific physiological systems is so patently clear to anybody without their head deeply inserted in their rectum, even people with no background in public health or medicine can see it.

You don't even stop pushing some of the bs after the government and pharma shillers have changed course. Yes, when you post bs the government was dead wrong about, when you fail to analyze it with any kind of real world context, you are just as guilty of spreading lies as they are. The worst part is there were people that know better and would fully explain it to you using real public health science... and you refused to deny ignorance or even faithfully consider the information. Hurr durr, government said... you gladly took up the mantle of vaccine advocate and pretended to be an authority while clearly being ignorant of anything except post 2019 pharma, and pharma beneficiary, marketing drivel.

You have pushed the bs government narratives with no critical analysis. You have advocated for disgusting violations of human rights and human dignity by supporting those enacting the policies. You have advocated for every dumb thing the authoritarians pushed and you have totally ignored all questions about why you support violations of medical ethics. Why? Why is it okay to kill any children with a vaccine that provides neither them nor their community any benefit? Why is it okay to promote a vaccine as safe and effective that has had no risk/benefit analysis for all the demographics for which it is approved? Why is full access to relevant data not an intrinsic part of informed consent? These are easy questions to answer... if you are not supporting literal crimes against humanity.

Pro tip: these are gross violations of medical ethics... the reason you will not address this is because you know it is completely indefensible by any established, non 3rd Reich, standard.

The "vaccines" have been shown in data to not decrease illness, mortality, or transmission. They increase your risk of illness. They have been shown to have adverse events of at least 1 in 800, with clinical evidence suggesting subacute adverse events is closer to 1 in 32... just for cardiac effects.

You have earned every uncomfortable conversation you will have over the next several years.

VAERS is still running and despite billions of doses of immunizations administered, the numbers of serious adverse effects are comparatively few.

The rise in excess mortality fits with what could be expected from a pandemic infectious pathogenic disease, and began to occur well before the general availability of the immunizations (but not in New Zealand where three times outbreaks were contained and eliminated, prior to the existence of the immunizations).

There are far more deaths specifically related to heart problems, from excess consumption of sugars and salts used as condiments, and this has been going on for hundreds, if not thousands, of years prior to the pandemic.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I have been reading your posts for years, I know exactly who you work for. I have never read one sentence when you spoke the actual truth. You could be described as one of ATS's top shills, although you are certainly not on your own.

Chronaut, you are lying, evil POS and my heart knows that for a FACT. .. Shame on you for hiding behind Jesus when you despise him. No more plausible deniability for you .. we all see you for who you are.

You stand naked before your father and I believe he is very disappointed with you.

If you wish to fight a spiritual battle, it is a good idea to make of yourself a rampart of virtue and self control first.

What comes next is going to be very revealing .. no place to hide .. no untruths left unresolved. It is the nature of our reality and is a cyclic spiritual event. It is well underway now .. you will understand soon.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I have been reading your posts for years, I know exactly who you work for. I have never read one sentence when you spoke the actual truth. You could be described as one of ATS's top shills, although you are certainly not on your own.

Chronaut, you are lying, evil POS and my heart knows that for a FACT. .. Shame on you for hiding behind Jesus when you despise him. No more plausible deniability for you .. we all see you for who you are.

You stand naked before your father and I believe he is very disappointed with you.

What comes next is going to be very revealing .. no place to hide .. no untruths left unresolved. It is the nature of our reality and is a cyclic spiritual event. It is well underway now .. you will understand soon.

Revelation 12:10.
Matthew 27:22-23.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 02:21 AM
link   
k, seems legit. __O__/

a reply to: Kennyb75

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 02:35 AM
link   

They are easily evident you clown. We've been posting the excess deaths statistics for two years. You somehow don't consider two years of excess deaths in the under 50s demo across the entire highly COVID vaccinated world as evidence.

Things that never happened for $1,000!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join