It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NZ demands criminal investigation.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Liz Gunn leader of NZ Loyal has evidence from whistleblowers that certain jab sites caused a massive die-off. She delayed posting the information during the recent election so as not to be accused of political gain. The only other party that is about to go into the latest political mix that wants some answers is NZ First led by Winston Peters. Who at the moment is engaged in coalition talks with one of the major parties. At the moment all news channels are keeping silent along with the major political parties but it seems the cat is out of the bag and is going mainstream.I am sure unless something major does not occur to deflect this, it will be a growing story that gains traction. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

I hope enough whistleblowers around the world keep coming out so all the people who still defend the Covid response will wake up and take their power back. If not, we will all be subjected to much worse in the future.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Is the site messed up beta cause of DB?

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I remember that it was nurses complaining that the vials has different numbers, a nurse is supposed to be very observative when it comes to administering medications, some said that they believe it was different strengths of the jab.

Been an experiment and having the government waiving out responsibilities from the pharma, I can only imagine what horrible things were allowed to be done on the people.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 07:32 PM
link   
They must be banging like rabbits then, because their population has increased in 2022 and 2023.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Euronymous2625

Nah, that most be from the 2m illegals that now are in the US, they added that much to the population.

Yes I been sarcastic.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I await actual data, something verifiable, not the hearsay of a woman who has been discredited before, spouting unsubstantiated allegations from an unidentified whistleblower.

Because I have not seen any evidence of increase of deaths here in New Zealand, especially in the community where I live, or in my workplaces, at all.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625
They must be banging like rabbits then, because their population has increased in 2022 and 2023.

The COVID-19 immunization coverage here in NZ is 90.1%

If it (we only had the Pfizer one) was toxic, I would have imagined that the number of deaths would be easily evident.

In the church where I worship, there are significant numbers of the elderly, and there used to be frequent funerals for church members and the community (my son, my mother in law, and several friends among them prior to 2019). There have only been five funerals there since 2019, and I'd know because I usually run the computers, lights, and sound systems.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut2

await actual data, something verifiable

You will be waiting a long time for that, it does not exist!

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut2

The COVID-19 immunization coverage here in NZ is 90.1%

If it (we only had the Pfizer one) was toxic, I would have imagined that the number of deaths would be easily evident.

In the church where I worship, there are significant numbers of the elderly, and there used to be frequent funerals for church members and the community (my son, my mother in law, and several friends among them prior to 2019). There have only been five funerals there since 2019, and I'd know because I usually run the computers, lights, and sound systems.

That's what these top minds don't seem to understand. I work with around 400 people, about 70% of us got at least 2 shots, not one single death. Most of the world got at least a couple of shots, the population continues to increase.

The LARP is over.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Euronymous2625rumble.com... rumble.com...

and another by the expose you must be living in an isolated place. All these figures are official. expose-news.com...

But the disability rate has gone through the roof, like a 37% increase in the disability figures. All gov figures everything ignored. rumble.com...

Let's ignore the birth rate because a drop of over twenty-five percent should be national news. realitycheck.radio...

edit on 22-10-2023 by annonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity

and another by the expose you must be living in an isolated place. All these figures are official. expose-news.com...

Well firstly, there is a bit of a difference in severity between someone who has a bit of a rash or sore spot post immunization, and those that die from it.

The article seems to clearly be assuming that every instance in the report is 'permanent vaccine damage'.

However, according to Medsafe, a month after that 'report' was published (in October 2022, from the byline), there were only a total of 64,907 adverse events, of any severity, recorded in New Zealand.

The article you posted suggests a round number (always a dead giveaway that they are making it up) nearly 15.4 times that. A bit of a major discrepancy, eh.

Here's the MedSafe report I am referring to:

Adverse events following immunisation with COVID-19 vaccines: Safety Report #46 – 30 November 2022

And the other sources you quote after your edits, simply are not credible.

2023 Disability Survey is now in the collection phase. The last disability Survey only covers up to 2013

Births and deaths: Year ended June 2023

edit on 22/10/2023 by chr0naut2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity

But the disability rate has gone through the roof, like a 37% increase in the disability figures. All gov figures everything ignored. rumble.com...

Let's ignore the birth rate because a drop of over twenty-five percent should be national news. realitycheck.radio...

Sources: garbage, garbage, garbage, and more garbage.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut2

No Mods .. so let's go!

You obviously work for the NWO in some capacity ..I would place money that you are a freemason and the only church you would be attending is satan's synagogue. You consistently defend the evil that has been perpetrated on humanity and I could never come close to describing the horrors that you are bringing upon yourself.

I really hope my Kiwi bros' and sisters hunt you down like the dog you are and show you what terror looks like.

In case there is any confusion amongst the readers. Freemasons worship Lucifer and they do all the deeds you would expect from satanists including SRA .. you dirty filthy dog! I can't start to describe my disgust for you and all your satanic brethren.

8 million children and babies are mutilated, killed and consumed by this evil scum every year.

Wakey wakey!

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 03:02 AM
link   
WoW special K. How do you know this about freemasons? have you been watching very social media again?

Just cause Cronaut is a reply to: Kennyb75 doesn't mean your brethren at newzealandia have to jihad his ass, sheez. You should learn to be more accepting and moderate in your zealous fanaticism. I suggest you ask a freemason how they contain the rage, particularly around smooth brained dopes like yourself, make sure to take notes and study.

Life will be your exam.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Kennyb75

Here we have a classic case of projection!

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Xamalad

"F you " you little demon .. God is watching you intently .. time is here and now and you have fallen on the wrong side of the fence.

May God have mercy on your miserable little soul!

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: bruce88

Why do you sound so stupid?

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kennyb75
"F you " you little demon .. God is watching you intently .. time is here and now and you have fallen on the wrong side of the fence.

May God have mercy on your miserable little soul!

Tell God to blow me.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: malvo
Is the site messed up beta cause of DB?

No it's messed up because of people like you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join