It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Squad’ Member Slammed for Misinformation: Instinct was to ‘try to Blame the Israelis’

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 03:43 PM
link   
This is about the Congresswoman IIhan Omar from Minnesota. A state infested with mosquitos and a Congresswoman who seems to have a terriorist agenda based on this story. Just WTF would she sign off on the use of a picture from over a decade ago in her attempt to discredit Israel. IMO shes a direct threat to the National Security of the United States yet in the pursuit of "justice" we allow like minded to immigrate here both legal and non legal, set up shop and pursue their overthrow of the United States and sow disinformation about our allies in the world. Look at what they write about white people. Pure racism.

‘Squad’ member Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., drew criticism for retweeting a photo of dead children with the caption "CHILD GENOCIDE IN PALESTINE."

The photo showed seven dead children wrapped in white and claimed they were part of the "614 Palestinian children murdered by the Israeli [IDF] forces."

Oh , so AOC to her rescue? At issue is her flagrant attempt to discredit a USA ally. A race of people who were supposed to be genocided out of existance by Adolf Hitler and his fellow Arab allies during WWII. Ilian Omar is no sweetee. IMO shes allied with terriorist views and will do whatever it takes to destroy the USA. I mean so why is she so interested in Israel based on her nationality? Was she ever wronged by them or just being an arse.

A community note from X, formerly known as Twitter, stated that the picture was from a 2013 sarin gas attack in Ghouta, Syria, and not from the Israel-Hamas war.

Squad Member IIhan Omar

Birds of a feather flock together? I dont wish her well along with her trashing of all those civilions who recently were murdered in Israel. To all of you Karens who support her, be careful what you wish for. Her smug smirk says it all.

She appears to be under demonic control.

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Posts on ATS that involve "squad" issues are rare to see here. Thanks for ruining our record.

edit on 10/16/2023 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Since "something happened" in Israel like back on 911 according to her and her handlers I say who let the dogs out and go all out white jihad beacuse at this point we are also fighting evil politicans and if we sit on our arse and them do it shame on us.

AKA ~ President George Bush.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Oh the layers of bs here in Minnesota are staggering.

Telling the truth in a state full of passive aggressives is a revolutionary act indeed.

Cannot move out of here fast enough. a reply to: Waterglass

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 04:19 PM
link   
this is how it works for today's Democrat / progressives.
the goal is to anger and outrage. truth is secondary.
it may be fake news, but if it makes people angry at Israel, it's okay.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Since "something happened" in Israel like back on 911 according to her and her handlers I say who let the dogs out and go all out white jihad beacuse at this point we are also fighting evil politicans and if we sit on our arse and them do it shame on us.

AKA ~ President George Bush.

Eh, she can run her mouth but she has very little sway in anything. Plus her views and the views of her squad members are laughable at best. I don't even know what her voice sounds like, so whatever I'm doing is working. Lol.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 05:32 PM
link   

It was a retweet and she has since deleted the post. She could've gotten it wrong. I think saying that she has a terrorist agenda is a little excessive. Demonic control? Come on. Trashing civilians, do you have a source?

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   
She is a lousy no load dungmonger.
A true credit to her people.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 10:14 PM
link   

edit on Mon Oct 16 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

The world doesnt need people like her.

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Tymo024

Jesus loves you!

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 06:47 AM
link   

I think you underestimate her as stupid is as stupid does in life. Someone voted her in.

Here. 1/4 million radicals

Ilhan Omar*incumbent

Democrat 214,224 +75.2%75.2%

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Fairtrade141

Sorry about the condition of your state.

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Sweet. The same could be said about you, so that's just self-defeating drivel.

And most of us are well aware about the state propaganda Bibi messed with to unify Israel after a constitutional crisis, which would be on him as well. You Karens can get off our necks, and go back to knitting or something, how's that?

You want to know what's it like to get slammed hard for being a political hack? Watch this Likud POS trying to instrumentalize the victims of this horrific attack until some doctor shows up:

“We are in charge. We will govern here — right, left, a nation united — without you. You’ve ruined everything!”

Israeli cabinet ministers heckled out of hospitals as they try to visit the wounded

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 07:05 AM
link   
She's a mess. Whoever voted for her needs to have their head examined.

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 07:15 AM
link   
So what's the issue

She posted a picture that was from a different source incident than what she thought?

That you think her not defending Israel makes her into someone who's actively trying to destroy the US? You sound like CNN and FOX, circa 2002, wrapped into one.

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Insurrectile

Shes under demonic control and your right along side with her. HAMAS runs and controls all those Palestine people who live in GAZA and they extort them.

And you support them.

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Shes under demonic control and your right along side with her. HAMAS runs and controls all those Palestine people who live in GAZA and they extort them.

And we are totally innocent in this mes, since it's not another violent apartheid state.

Yeah, nope. So cheesy! Wow.

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
This is about the Congresswoman IIhan Omar from Minnesota. A state infested with mosquitos and a Congresswoman who seems to have a terriorist agenda based on this story. Just WTF would she sign off on the use of a picture from over a decade ago in her attempt to discredit Israel. IMO shes a direct threat to the National Security of the United States yet in the pursuit of "justice" we allow like minded to immigrate here both legal and non legal, set up shop and pursue their overthrow of the United States and sow disinformation about our allies in the world. Look at what they write about white people. Pure racism.

‘Squad’ member Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., drew criticism for retweeting a photo of dead children with the caption "CHILD GENOCIDE IN PALESTINE."

The photo showed seven dead children wrapped in white and claimed they were part of the "614 Palestinian children murdered by the Israeli [IDF] forces."

Oh , so AOC to her rescue? At issue is her flagrant attempt to discredit a USA ally. A race of people who were supposed to be genocided out of existance by Adolf Hitler and his fellow Arab allies during WWII. Ilian Omar is no sweetee. IMO shes allied with terriorist views and will do whatever it takes to destroy the USA. I mean so why is she so interested in Israel based on her nationality? Was she ever wronged by them or just being an arse.

A community note from X, formerly known as Twitter, stated that the picture was from a 2013 sarin gas attack in Ghouta, Syria, and not from the Israel-Hamas war.

Squad Member IIhan Omar

Birds of a feather flock together? I dont wish her well along with her trashing of all those civilions who recently were murdered in Israel. To all of you Karens who support her, be careful what you wish for. Her smug smirk says it all.

Leave the empathy card at home. Educate yourself on the Israel/Gaza relationship; learn who is Gazan, and who is Hamas. Also learn what Hamas is.

There is a lot of propaganda right now; but here is a simple fact. The Gazans are trapped between Israel and Egypt; there are barbed wire fences to keep the people in; and a perimeter alert system that stops them from leaving. There are deerstands with IDF agents on one side; and deerstands with Egyptian soldiers on the other.

This has been the case since the 1950's.

The IDF is the worlds best fighting military and one of the best intelligence collectors; they know who their enemy is, and where; the threat has existed since the formulation of Israel. You explain how the IDF let Hamas over the military occupied wall for 7 hours without a single alarm going off; and then you tell me that Israel didn't let the attack happen.

I'm not taking sides; we're not talking about Israelites vs Palestinians; we're talking about the act that illicited a war response.

How did it occur? Is the war response of dropping bombs on Gazan women and children approriate? Or is that a War Crime as stated in the Geneva Convention?

Again; there is a lot of propaganda flying around on both sides. It doesn't matter that Israel is our ally if Israel is lying about their conduct; then we need to catch that.

Israel keeps doing what you just did; and playing the victim card, and attempting to strum the chords of heart to garner support. They ARE lying about things -- my question is, if they are really right, than why are they lying about their conduct?

There is a difference between Palestinians, Gazans, and Hamas. All three are different groups of people. Hamas is Israel's enemy. Any Palestinian, any Gazan, any Iranian can become Hamas; but not all Palestinians and Gazan's or Iranian's ARE Hamas.

The issue is complicated; obviously; but I can't take anyone serious who uses the "Genocide by Adolf Hitler" argument to then support genocide carried out by the hands of Netanyahu.

This is one of those issues that CANNOT be supported on Blind Faith; this is one of those issues where we need to investigate and find out what's really going on. Genocide is wrong, no matter who is doing it, or why. I'm going to need a little more from Israel than a "Trust me Bro; Adolf tried to kill us, the Palestinians try to kill us, we MUST kill them, we're always the victim!!!"

It's disingenuos in the least and makes you question every action that was conducted on behalf of the Jewish people's history. I don't trust Israel; and not because of anything that anybody did to them. I don't trust Israel because they don't tell the truth. The mistrust I have for Israel is caused by Israel.

Watching people like Ben Shapiro spiral the toilet recently in response to what happened in Israel; he's showing his true colors. When it happens to other people; take a responsible position; when it happens to US; EVERYBODY FALL IN LINE AND GO TO WAR BECAUSE THAT'S UNACCEPTABLE.

Yeah; no. Doesn't work for me. Shouldn't work for you either.

Illhan maybe fell for some propaganda. Maybe, she purposefully misrepresented it. Maybe we should investigate that and see if we can get a more granular answer. Regardless, Biden did the same thing saying he confirmed 40 beheaded Israel Babies; but this did not occur. This was a rerun of propaganda from 20 years ago.

The whitehouse even came out and gave an opposing stance to the president on this one, saying those reports cannot be confirmed. Biden then said he couldn't personally validate that claim.

You can't trust anything at face value when we're talking about potential's for World Scale war. You can't make knee jerk emotional responses; you have to do the dilligence and act on good intelligence. Right now; none exists.
edit on 17-10-2023 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iconic
So what's the issue

She posted a picture that was from a different source incident than what she thought?

She either was incompetent and posted information that she didn't know anything about .. or she purposely tried to mislead people. Either way, she's a mess.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join