It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic/telepathic attack and defense

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: BenjanonFrankln

Simply put, your imagination about being one with the universe is so much less cool than being connected with God and developing a meaningful and loving relationship with the Creator. If you were really one with the universe you'd have to be Christian, because you're clearly just making up nonsense. It sounds so dry and void of emotion.

You said, and I quote: " To change your circumstances requires you to meditate until you reach a state that you have left your physical being behind. Your are one with the universe, and you are no longer bound by time and space. You become your true self and lay aside the physical reality you are currently experiencing and you focus on a desired future. It's taking the quantum superposition theory and applying that to all of your possible realities. Once you reach a deep enough level of meditation you can manifest a desired outcome. It's a matter of faith. Seeing a desired future in your mind and accepting it as fact.

Believe that you are powerful and capable of protecting yourself in your spirit and you can become invincible to your enemies in this physical reality. Trust me they will not be able to touch you.

The universe is love and acceptance. When you align yourself with the universe and a higher calling its a powerful experience. "

You stated the above, and you're asking people to just TRUST YOU when you sound so morose I get the sense that you're experiencing depression and use your imagination in this way to lift your spirits. Or that seems like a reasonable guess, if not the correct one.

Man, it's almost 3AM here and even my voice sounds more peppy!

You shouldn't be so afraid to connect with yourself, in your head. It's just you, after all.

You don't have enemies, silly. You must be super young to still think that anyone gives a hoot about anyone else besides themselves enough to care for longer than five seconds. I do this sort of thing out of kindness and out of a sense of duty toward being morally and ethically correct in all situations.

Give me an example of someone you're 'protected' from. You don't need to be protected, you need to learn how to nurture healthy and happy relationships and connections with others, socially.

Anyway, I could go on, but the last point I want to make is to say that GOD is LOVE and acceptance. The universe is a cold and endless pit of death and despair and violent cataclysmic destruction. If you scream in space, the sound does not travel. Space isn't cognizant. Please seek a therapist.

Perception can alter reality, but no matter what Man plans, if God says no, it's no.

If you want to be physically invincible, I suggest being happy that you're alive and a human, instead, because otherwise you're going to get nothing but disappointment. Be happy that your soul is invincible, instead.

You must tell me: What made you decide to start believing this kind of thing? It's a mixture of eastern philosophy and magical thinking.

You can try all you want, but you're not going to will yourself to survive a violent encounter with a bear or a violent plane crash or something. You're absolutely making it all up, and the deep state of meditation you're talking about is more likely identifiable as a faith-based experience. I know all about the Westernized practice of meditation. Your description of events sounds more like you read something somewhere else and you're just repeating the information.

I strongly encourage you to talk to loved ones and to NOT run away to be "one with the universe" all of the time when things get rough. You're not weird for having a coping mechanism, but now that we've identified it, you really need to get a healthier one, my brother or sister in Christ.

Have a good rest of your evening
edit on ❥11/23 by Abhorsen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Untun

Ah, I want to learn quick witty quips, too, but I always end up lecturing them due to feeling a moral obligation to do unto others. So I write them silly essays because it's fun

God forgive me lol

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Untun

I ADORE your advocacy for Emotional Intelligence!!

Bravo. It's key to good management of relationships, especially in a workplace environment. Hone your effective management and leadership skills and read this book. Try to find a free .epub file, online, then download it to your Kindle application.

Emotional intelligence imbues an individual with empathy and utilizes Bloom's Taxonomy to properly evaluate the situation from a nonpartisan perspective. It is important to own the significance of our daily interactions and realize that we have a duty to our fellow man to treat one another with love, respect, and understanding.

Everyone is an individual and when you meet them where they're at, the result can be incredibly cathartic and proactive for the health of the relationship. Having a solid foundation for a team is crucial: If you're going to be one thing, you might as well be efficient, after all!

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 10:36 AM
link   
most all species gave a defense against a known enemy to it; Or evolve one over time.

What did gmo food evolve in our messing with it? The taste isn't as good hearty and gmo'd to speed up that evolution and whoa to you if that gmo hybrids as that's 'ours' not yours.

Consider for a moment that when not trained and controlled a dog goes peeing and squating where ever it likes... Now consider humans in trying to control other humans of where they all go no different.

The means of that control vary... But in the end it is still control.

Consider the three worlds of body, speech and mind... Who is it that tries to control or maintain those three worlds if not oneself?

To the nature of a dog human control of it is a deterrent. It does not own dog... In the tens of thousands of years of being around dog? Notice It does not roll out of it's mother womb 'trained'.

So when anyone expects change? Where have they achieved it; If not in peeing and squatting where their owner and controls have said to?

In such a manner freedom thus far; Is a myth, a dream an ideal and thus far; Has never been based on reality at all.

Free to eat? Nope
Free to have land? Nope
Free to build a house? Nope
Free to make or have a family? Nope

So what separates 'us' from the animals? If it is not the awe that they can and do have all of that for free.

In our human hive as an animal that has continually deprived each other of all of that? When there are an infinite amount of expectations to answer for anything one does; Whether they want to or not.

Oh to be as dumb as a dog and yet as free as a bird.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join