It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic/telepathic attack and defense

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Does anyone know of any good books explaining how to focus telepathic attacks/defense. Or could anyone explain these things. Also are there any known dangers of making an attack…like does the threefold law come into affect with this? Someone I know has an individual that has caused them great pain and loss and won’t/can’t physically engage them (They would destroy them in any kind of physical fight, but that’s not what they’re looking for) because of the trouble (legal) and because they are somewhat far from them geographically. I know these things are possible I just don’t know the correct way to focus these things (mostly attacks). This might be to far fetched for people on this forum maybe I’ll take the question elsewhere but if anyone has any good info please let me know.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: matchulinch128

Pray for the one oppressing you so they do not spoil your heart too. This strengthens your heart and protects it from the malicious frequencies emanating from their heart. Definitely do not respond to hatred with hatred, it will bring you to the dark side. Interrupt any malicious thought with a brief prayer of good will.
edit on 15-10-2023 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Take a few years of Brazilian Ju Jitsu and then go kick their ass. That'll be a whole lot more satisfying than thinking them to death....and will actually work.

Remember, Revenge is a dish best served cold and letting it simmer for a few years makes it all the better.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Take a few years of Brazilian Ju Jitsu and then go kick their ass. That'll be a whole lot more satisfying than thinking them to death....and will actually work.

Remember, Revenge is a dish best served cold and letting it simmer for a few years makes it all the better.

Or you could save your peace and time by not letting the ruminating thought of revenge consume your mind for years.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Nope. I am a HUGE fan of payback. I tried that whole "turn the other cheek" thing and all I got was 2 sore cheeks.

Now I do it my way.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Nope. I am a HUGE fan of payback. I tried that whole "turn the other cheek" thing and all I got was 2 sore cheeks.

Now I do it my way.

He already said the law was involved and also the guy is bigger than him. Resorting to physical revenge does not sound suitable for this situation.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 10:59 AM
link   

well you should assume that whatever you send out comes back double to triple

in other words: don't
edit on 15-10-2023 by Peeple because: I don't tripple I trot

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 10:59 AM
link   

That's why I recommended training.

It depends on how badly this person wants revenge and make no mistake, that's what we're talking here. He wants to do "psychic" damage and apparently go to great lengths to learn how.

At least with some training the person would gain confidence and self esteem if nothing else.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 11:02 AM
link   

At least with some training the person would gain confidence and self esteem if nothing else.

I agree with that, physical training is almost always a good idea regardless of any situation. Even the confidence to stand your ground the next time something like this happens. But it does seem like this particular situation is past physical retribution... probably wouldn't be worth jail time because if the law is already involved then it would certainly result in something like that.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Don't do it.

When I was in High School, it was done to me, at a distance of three mile. I won't tell you how they did it.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Consentrate hard, Here you go...

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   

But always make sure you dig two graves first.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 12:10 PM
link   

If I write down the names of some books and leave them in a place in my home, will you be able to read them remotely?

Second question, why should we give you instructions on how to harm someone?

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The problem is the person is a manipulative narcissist that’s impossible to get away from…he has this man’s belongings everything this guy has in his house which he is using to control him…it’s just a tricky situation where the person could very well even provoke a physical fight in order to have a reason to call the police…or even hit himself with something and say the other person did it (this was done before to someone else. He like scraped his face with a 2x4 and got the guy arrested…) I guess the issue is my friend getting his things (and car) away from/out the property…basically my friend needs to extricate himself from the situation somehow without physically fighting which will be difficult…the best solution might just be to leave the stuff and forget about it but I was trying to find any possible alternatives…anyone that’s ever dealt with a crazy narcissist type person might know how crazy it’s is dealing with them…

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: matchulinch128
The problem is the person is a manipulative narcissist that’s impossible to get away from…he has this man’s belongings everything this guy has in his house which he is using to control him…it’s just a tricky situation where the person could very well even provoke a physical fight in order to have a reason to call the police…or even hit himself with something and say the other person did it (this was done before to someone else. He like scraped his face with a 2x4 and got the guy arrested…) I guess the issue is my friend getting his things (and car) away from/out the property…basically my friend needs to extricate himself from the situation somehow without physically fighting which will be difficult…the best solution might just be to leave the stuff and forget about it but I was trying to find any possible alternatives…anyone that’s ever dealt with a crazy narcissist type person might know how crazy it’s is dealing with them…

That's what small claims court is for.

If you're talking about your friend losing his possessions due to non payment of rent, he's already lost; they no longer belong to him.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Cooperton is absolutely correct, it is also a way to train your mind to deflect and resist such attack's but I admit that it is a hard thing for those with our nature to do, it requires us to overcome our own nature in order to achieve the very thing he say's and that is how it strengthens us.

Also remember not to look too long into the abyss lest it look into you, do not open these doors or meddle into the paranormal or demonic realms as that is a sure way to make yourself a target and instead remember Christs words that are not mere allegory but a stern lesson.

What profit it a man to gain the whole world but lose his own soul (who gains if he has not even got his own soul but the one that has gained his soul and is then free to rewrite the terms of that in any way it wants even to not giving the whole world and gaining that soul for naught - that being the devil or a devil in almost all cases).

Psychic attack, who is like unto our God, who can stand against him and if he is FOR us who can stand against us.

Turn to Christ that is the only suggestion I can give, you don't want to open the door to the abyss and fall into darkness now do you, Christ is the ONLY way and he already has the victory the absolute victory.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   
If unjustified psychic harm is being directed towards you, you can ask God, aka the Universe, to redirect those attacks back on the attacker as a matter of karmic justice.

This way you are not wrongful harming others, you are only redirecting someone else's harmful force as a matter of self-defense, and only doing so towards someone that deserves it.

A little faith is required, but goes a long way, and just taking action is a show of faith. Faith without works is dead, and vice versa.

Now, if you feel that the attacks may be justified, you may want to consider making amends with the attacker.

A Mystic
edit on 15-10-2023 by IndieA because: Added information

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 03:28 PM
link   
To far fetched for ATS?

You’ve got to be joking man, we love this sh!t.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 04:09 PM
link   

"Psychic attacks" is just your own hardened heart used against you.

There's a book called "Stop acting like a jerk".

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 05:58 PM
link   
yeah i guess its a bad idea lol

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join