It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there still some beauty left in the world?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   

If you are one of the people who grieve for both sides in the latest saga in the Israeli/Palestine war... Then yes, that beauty resides within you.

If you were born in Gaza 6 years ago, you probably would be cheering on for every atrocity committed against innocent Jewish people since last Saturday.

If you are a 6 years old Jewish little being, you would probably parrot every call for vengeance against the people of Gaza.

If I were to put you both in a room with toys.. You would probably play together unaware of the culture that compels you to behave accordingly as encouraged by 'adults'.

Now...

There is evidence of Jewish slaughter committed against Palestinians in 1948 when the Rothschild negotiated Balfour agreement came into fruition through the creation of modern day Israel.

There is evidence that Israel funded and created Hamas.

Many rational people are selling their souls picking a side.

The truth is an ugly beast to some and so, they lash out.

Trying to convince themselves that this is a one dimensional situation, clear cut and plainly obvious.

It is not.

Do you know the price you pay for throwing away your humanity because of your decision to indignantly represent righteousness?

Are you any better than either side then?

No innocent Palestinian or Jew deserves this.

Look at yourselves. This ugly, blind, one-sided bigotry is what THEY want to encourage inside of you.

To corrupt you.

To corrupt your humanity.

Where are you now?

What will become of you and all your trauma?

While you still have the luxury of evading the elites scrutiny, think on those that are currently under their gaze.

Don't let all hope die with you.

We are all just a unique speck of awareness, in a universe that gravitates towards entropy. And still, human souls as most people act out, are still merely a commodity.

A single human life, according to this muddy atheist, is still a miracle after all.

We can still choose to opt out of manufactured history, and say no.

Synthetic reality is our enemy, no matter where your bias resides.

May you find peace, one and all.

We should all be disgusted beyond belief,and we should be rising up against the globalists scum. No country at this moment is untouched by their dirty agenda.

What do you see in the future when you look into the eyes of your children?

What do you tell them when you put them to sleep?

Where does it all end?

And where does it begin anew?

Look in the mirror.
edit on 14-10-2023 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Hamas started the slaughter, Israel is just answering, if Palestinians wanted peace they would hand over Hamas and the kidnapped people to Israel and say sorry before Israel goes in themselves.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Beautifully spoken, friend.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Beauty lies in the eyes of a child, who see's everything as pure...

God bless ya✌️

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Good to see you back comrade!

NEVER give in! 🍻

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Is there still some beauty left in the world?

Yes, but one has to search deeper to find it.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

We should all be disgusted beyond belief,and we should be rising up against the globalists scum. No country at this moment is untouched by their dirty agenda.

THANK YOU.

AGAIN, EQUALLY DISGUSTING.

They've been feeding off each other's hate and depravity for decades!! F their inability to co-exist which has left the world teetering on disaster for just as long. The rest of the world should step back and let them tear each other to pieces. Have at it! Israel could use all their nukes and still never win!

So sick of the middle east.

The most dangerous element of this whole situation is the religious arrogance being exhibited by supposedly "godly" people.

God is NOT with either of them.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 04:00 AM
link   

If I were to put you both in a room with toys.. You would probably play together unaware of the culture that compels you to behave accordingly as encouraged by 'adults'.

Bingo.

The brainwashing is destroying a lot of beauty in our world.

Everybody should stay true to their core and their innocence, and only allow productive thoughts and actions to inspire them.

edit on 15-10-2023 by SkyAngel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 07:04 AM
link   

There is beauty in everything if you take the time to appreciate it.

I say nuke the site from orbit, destroy both sides.
Can't have a war between identical irradiated bits of dust.

The problem would be solved, and the test of the world would move on.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 07:35 AM
link   
the Jewish scripture says 'love your brother as yourself'

the koran says 'kill the Jew'

hard to find common ground there.
or moral equivalence.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   
SPAM

edit on 10/15/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 01:30 PM
link   

All wars are created by the so called 'elites' IMO. They are playing 'both sides' and enjoy watching the show. That's how sick psychopaths work. It's for thrills, and gain of power/wealth. These POSs deserve the most severe punishment possible for the rest of their days (but we all know they will be richly rewarded instead
)

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Everywhere - just look AND see

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 07:55 PM
link   

When both sides are violent, is one side better than the other? Short answer - yes, sometimes. It depends on whom we are speaking of.

In this case Israel is right. None of this would be happening if they were not the victims of a violent attack. It was methodical, well planned, funded, and executed with one intent - kill as many people as possible.

This event should be seen for what it is - an attack and a response. You can drag as much history in as you want but that will always end the same: the muslim world has been trying to eliminate any non-muslim people as long as there has been muslims. The very core of the religion is to either convert or destroy infidels. Period. To them the only perfect world is a world with none but muslims. To me that sounds like hell on Earth, but hey, to each his own...

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I watched the sun rise over Gaza yesterday morning. A beautiful sunrise, then smoke began to rise from the bombs. I watched as the smoke began to form a shape. It became the shape of two lambs, facing each other, with legs up as though fighting each other. Oh the irony.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 01:07 AM
link   

If you are one of the people who grieve for both sides in the latest saga in the Israeli/Palestine war... Then yes, that beauty resides within you.
"A spiritual person consists of nothing but pain. In other words, he’s in pain at what’s going on, he’s in pain for people’s condition." (Paisios)

But alas, I am not one of them. I've never experienced a family tragedy, nobody I was close to has passed away. I've never known grief, only despair.

If I were to put you both in a room with toys... You would probably play together unaware of the culture that compels you to behave accordingly as encouraged by 'adults'.

Also, it's physical interests and scarcity which divide people. Someone once told me, "My honest belief is that all politics is shallow and confused, what people want is the same, aka to have food, a home, some modicum of happiness. The fact that some people would like to have more of it, or would like for some people to have less of it, makes the difference."

i.imgur.com... "things were less insane on the children’s side of the library than on the adult side"

Then they're already "soulless", they're afraid of living their lives so they live a life someone tells them to live. "We want to be told how to live, and then die when we are not looking."

Do you know the price you pay for throwing away your humanity because of your decision to indignantly represent righteousness?
General Colin Powell knew the price of war.

While you still have the luxury of evading the elites scrutiny, think on those that are currently under their gaze.
There's nothing more intimidating than a systematic silence treatment from ruling authorities.

"Compare not thy condition with the few above thee, but to secure thy content, look upon those thousands with whom thou wouldst not, for any interest, change thy fortune and condition... There may be many who are richer and more fortunate; but many thousands who are very miserable, compared to thee."

We are all just a unique speck of awareness, in a universe that gravitates towards entropy.
No, it gravitates towards order. That's why the Copernicans called it the "cosmos", they believed the other worlds were already put in order.

And still, human souls as most people act out, are still merely a commodity.
You might enjoy reading: old.reddit.com...

I think the word you're looking for is feeling "rebellious". People ought to say they've had enough of feeling revulsion towards anything. Feeling anger and indignation against TPTB is fine, feeling disgust is playing into their hands.
edit on 16-10-2023 by hjesterium because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Tradition is the variance of peoples; As what gets called heritage the removal of it by the peoples that practice such a thing; Is known as assimilation or slavery for better or worse is just such a marriage of ideals.

When marriages take place few consider the ideals and heritages of both; As their ancestry is already filled with ideals of tradition in both... It seems the recourse for them then is to break away and look for acceptance elsewhere for whatever it is that those ancestors angered that they have broken with tradition to forge a new one.

For many that means getting stuck in some sort of limbo or cult that had no choice in the matter and for normalcy stick with the tradition and yet with the separation of powers it is best left to the state and the federal to argue it for the individual and since it already has decided then; to the mores that make morals and then the laws that govern what could be terms the masses for the good of public welfare for which the common law is commerce in the keeping with one's constitution as self representational... The survey conveys that opinion of those engaged in such trades and practices there of.

Those traditions that are not traditional to the people should be taken light hardheartedly instead of shunned or argued that one is better than another. When they are already sanctioned as a separation as an fyi that if they cannot respect the individual? Then the law says you sir or madam are the only individual for which that stands and those you want to use in non peaceful assembly against others is a conspiracy against those other individuals exercising their right just the same.

In such a judgement then it is either, neither, both and yet one at the same time.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   

You can't trust anything the government or the media tells you. So I'm just looking past this spectacle designed to get our attention. Its a false flag, a psyop. Like 911, Ukraine, Covid, Vegas Hilton, the 2020 Election and then the January 6th Deep State Open House. So was it Biden's impending removal from office, another death vaxx fatality spike, who knows.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Awesome post!

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I really, really liked this whole post,
but then:

we should be rising up against the globalists scum. No country at this moment is untouched by their dirty agenda

Name some names. Give us some targets to rise up against.
/sarcasm

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join