It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Summary of Terrorism-Related Threat to the United States

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I have not been in contact with my retired Federal Special Agent handler for 3+ weeks. The last time he disappeared it was the result of Covid-19 in April 2020 as it related to a foreign country. My bunny ears are up especially in lieu of all those praising Hamas throughout the United Sates for the recent attack in Israel. I get it if it was an attack on the military but a concert venue?

IMO I would NOT allow your kids to go trick or treating in public the Halloween ~ AKA "All Saints Day".

Thanksgiving/Date (2023)
Thu, Nov 23, 2023

Summary

This is direct from DHS and Expires: November 24, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET

Summary of Terrorism-Related Threat to the United States
The United States remains in a heightened threat environment. Lone offenders and small groups motivated by a range of ideological beliefs and personal grievances continue to pose a persistent and lethal threat to the Homeland. Both domestic violent extremists (DVEs) and those associated with foreign terrorist organizations continue to attempt to motivate supporters to conduct attacks in the Homeland, including through violent extremist messaging and online calls for violence. In the coming months, factors that could mobilize individuals to commit violence include their perceptions of the 2024 general election cycle and legislative or judicial decisions pertaining to sociopolitical issues. Likely targets of potential violence include US critical infrastructure, faith-based institutions, individuals or events associated with the LGBTQIA+ community, schools, racial and ethnic minorities, and government facilities and personnel, including law enforcement.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I doubt HAMAS has the capabilities to orchestrate and execute any meaningful 9/11 type attack. Kinda like how I doubt Al-qaeda and Bin Laden orchestrated and executed the worst terrorist attack in American history by satellite phone from a cave in Afghanistan.

You gotta look at who/what has the most to gain from America being militarily involved in the middle east. It's definitely not Al-qaeda or HAMAS. Americans are displaying massive levels of "war fatigue". The military has met 12% of their recruitment goals for the year.

If there is an attack I bet my bottom dollar its a false flag from an ally or the establishment. Made to re-engage and galvanize Americans against another common enemy. Not sure about you all but I'm not interested in starting another 20 year war with a country that poses no existential threat to me or mine.

8 out of the 10 biggest threat to Americans are already in the country. 4 reside in Washington DC alone. Don't let them gaslight us into another never-ending war...

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I've seen plenty of plenty of advisories going out in relation to kids.. mostly aimed at Jewish communities but it could be any community really.. there is so much hate it could go anywhere and projected on anyone in this insane asylum

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

reading through comments the hate is feathering into a lot of lost "struggles" within our divided societies, inflationary pressures economic pressures media constantly stoking division and hate for ad revenues leave us living in a powder keg..

this is what collapse looks like. albeit in slow motion..

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
I doubt HAMAS has the capabilities to orchestrate and execute any meaningful 9/11 type attack.

I doubt HAMAS has the capabilities to orchestrate and execute the attack on Israel.

I'll leave you to think about who would have.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
I doubt HAMAS has the capabilities to orchestrate and execute any meaningful 9/11 type attack. Kinda like how I doubt Al-qaeda and Bin Laden orchestrated and executed the worst terrorist attack in American history by satellite phone from a cave in Afghanistan.

You gotta look at who/what has the most to gain from America being militarily involved in the middle east. It's definitely not Al-qaeda or HAMAS. Americans are displaying massive levels of "war fatigue". The military has met 12% of their recruitment goals for the year.

If there is an attack I bet my bottom dollar its a false flag from an ally or the establishment. Made to re-engage and galvanize Americans against another common enemy. Not sure about you all but I'm not interested in starting another 20 year war with a country that poses no existential threat to me or mine.

8 out of the 10 biggest threat to Americans are already in the country. 4 reside in Washington DC alone. Don't let them gaslight us into another never-ending war...

Are you serious? They can just waltz right on in through the southern border.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I am sure the terrorist will find lots of support in states like NY and California, they seem to have not problem coming into the streets to defense sponsored terrorist countries, like Iran and Palestine.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 02:05 PM
link   

35 Terrorist Training Camps in the US-video

[www.military.com...]

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Sorry, why is this not posted in the rant forum?

What do you expect to happen in the United States to children if they dare trick or treat?

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 08:23 AM
link   

I get Homeland Security CISA cyber alerts daily...yes...every day. (Yes, there are daily updates...) one can easily obtain the CISA Alerts as well...

They read much like this. If anyone read them, it'd scare the pants off you. Every. Day.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 08:44 AM
link   

E.T.A. I've thought of posting these so you all see what we do, quite in depth C.I.S.A. dailies....

If I can remove any identifying i.d., I'll forward it (or an entire one)...

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Thanks and they are right about Ransomware. Wifes comoany got hacked, paid the fee got a key that didnt work

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

We also have a Squad Congresswoamn who was asked about the other 250 men, women and children slaughtered along the border. They had TV cameras rolling and she walked away and said nothing

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

But Iran does

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Thank you WG.
*A Public Service Message to al those once "ransomed".

Got this from Ford Motors IT: An SATA cord ..will allow you to patch inside a hard drive screen to another. That doesn't use the infected one.

I bought one and share it with anyone who thinks they lost files. They are still there. Just another op system to view..then...COPY EVERY DAMN THING OFF COMPTR TO AN EXT DRIVE ..and throw it in a drawer.

Please. Don't despair lost files. 90% of times you can see, copy and recover. Like the repair shops do.

Thank you very much.

SATA cord- under $20 US..Ext drives- $20+

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I call them the putrid politicians that are nothing but terrorist sympathizers, the comments were deleted from twitter about telling Israel to stand down after attacks. Congress was calling for them to be removed from their positions.

These putrid politicians enjoy the massacre of babies and children in the name of Jihad.

who vote for this trash? it must be terrorist too, that is the only ones that can vote for something like that[/vb]

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

The Squad wants to bring terriorism to the USA. Gaza has been under Hamas control for 20 years. Its not freedom for Palestine as all citizens are under Hamas control of an evil gang yet AOC doesnt get that?

Shes pure evil too.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 06:32 AM
link   

I will look into SATA

I also used RESTORO once. They fixed all by remote access. Cost me a couple $200 but they fixed and restored all. Now I pay $29 to them for annual maintenance. I am happy with it. I am running an HP 23 Pavilion. I installed a new hrad drive but the Microsoft install was never right. I called RESTORO.

Bulgaria attacked the USA poultry industry in 2020 by Ransomware. NSA was on site. USA company paid the ransom, got the key but the key didnt work. It took them over a year to repair all. This is a $1 billion organization

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Mornin' my friend...I was astonished at that cord. Open back hard drive, plug ribbon, look at your files...and copy.

Was security supervisor Ford Family...work ticket put in for issues. IT guy comes says..."3 mins...we should see all your files n stuff". We'll view em on your laptop just cut n paste all elsewhere".

I've loaned that cord so far to friends with black screens and white screen of death, and FBI and other ransoms.

Point being? You get your drive infected, ransomed, frozen...or smoke your whole thing... the files should...should still be indexed.

$20 bucks for that cord...just saying Wg. Public service info today!

✌️

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Thanks I will pursue

top topics

<<   2 >>

join