It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unvacinated getting tracked by the CDC

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 10:26 PM
link   
ICD ten codes from the CDC are being used by the CDC to track the unvaccinated, or your status on whether you have one two, or however many shots. the question is why would they do this, and what do they intend to do with this information. The fact that they're doing it and have been found out, seems to have pissed them off. This information was found legally on an official government site.It appears i was a directive from the WHO.www.bitchute.com...
edit on 3-10-2023 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Perfect.
Let them send someone to talk to me about not taking the fake vaccine, I’ll be waiting.

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Perfect.
Let them send someone to talk to me about not taking the fake vaccine, I’ll be waiting.

I remember when Anthony Fauci was cornered by an aggressive interviewer, and forced to admit "about half" of CDC employees refused to be injected with the Covid "vaccine".

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Track all they want. If I do not get vaccinated and out live them, so be it. I do not currently have a doctor or health insurance so good luck tracking me.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I had an antibody test a couple of years ago and I had already had natural immunity. Haven't got the shot and not gonna get it. My doctors stopped asking after I had that test. Funny thing, I was in the hospital for a few days several months ago and there was no mention of getting any shots for that.

They can track me all they want. I already know where their headquarters is.

edit on 3-10-2023 by beyondknowledge2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge2

Yeah, I've been hospitalized thrice in two months and not a peep regarding my non Vax status.

It may be because I've been having problems with blood clots already, have no clue but it's strange nonetheless.

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Not shocked at all. I expected this. Didn't they admit their 'vaccine' does diddly squat to stop 'covid' transmission?
Why don't they just come out and admit the so called 'vaccine' is not a vaccine at all , in the traditional sense, but a bioweapon?

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Fact check: Out of context.

users are sharing news of the 2022 update as evidence that governmental agencies will now be tracking unvaccinated individuals who go to the hospital or see a doctor as part of a “surveillance program,” with comments implying that users think they will be personally identified.
These codes are not used with purposes beyond monitoring and reporting diseases and mortality statistics or for insurance billing, and non-healthcare personnel would not have access to codes with specific patient identifiers, as that would be a (HIPAA) violation,
VERDICT
Missing context. ICD-10 codes are not new, and the COVID-underimmunized codes added in 2022 are not used to track individuals for reasons other than monitoring vaccination status to assess vaccine efficacy and analyze mortality data.
fact-check-claims-of-icd-10-codes-used-to-track-unvaccinated-individuals-missing-context

I am so disappointed!

I keep hoping someone will come to my door and offer me a vaccine. I'm giving up. It's not going to happen. I guess I'll have to go out for one. Maybe uber eats delivers?

edit on 4-10-2023 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
1. the question is why would they do this,
2. and what do they intend to do with this information.
3. The fact that they're doing it and have been found out, seems to have pissed them off.

1. As provided by pthena : "statistics or for insurance billing".
2. As provided by pthena : "statistics or for insurance billing".
3. Since the information was "found legally on an official government site", in what universe does that equate the CDC being "found out"?

Another LoL.

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 01:33 AM
link   
But... but.... my medical records is supposed to be private by the Federal law! How dare they reduce me to a code! It is tyrannus to track my information and use it like neislen ratings like that! Tyrants! [sar]
edit on 4-10-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge2

I had an antibody test a couple of years ago and I had already had natural immunity. Haven't got the shot and not gonna get it. My doctors stopped asking after I had that test. Funny thing, I was in the hospital for a few days several months ago and there was no mention of getting any shots for that.

They can track me all they want. I already know where their headquarters is.

Do the antibodies wear off? Or, become less effective at countering viruses?

Like, can the CDC (or, whomever) still press for everyone to be vaccinated and boosted, due to antibodies wearing off?
edit on 4-10-2023 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

Or, will we be tested regularly for antibodies? Will that be allowed/accepted in lieu of vaccines?
edit on 4-10-2023 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 01:43 AM
link   
No. They they should get stronger.

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 03:20 AM
link   
The detectability will drop off but, the body will retain the materials and ability to make more when needed.

a reply to: SourGrapes

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena

I usually don't support Anonentity's sources (bitchute/social media)
but are you really gonna try and debunk the information with Russian propaganda?
are there any other sources to show this isnt true or just Reuters?

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

Fact check: Out of context.

users are sharing news of the 2022 update as evidence that governmental agencies will now be tracking unvaccinated individuals who go to the hospital or see a doctor as part of a “surveillance program,” with comments implying that users think they will be personally identified.
These codes are not used with purposes beyond monitoring and reporting diseases and mortality statistics or for insurance billing, and non-healthcare personnel would not have access to codes with specific patient identifiers, as that would be a (HIPAA) violation,
VERDICT
Missing context. ICD-10 codes are not new, and the COVID-underimmunized codes added in 2022 are not used to track individuals for reasons other than monitoring vaccination status to assess vaccine efficacy and analyze mortality data.
fact-check-claims-of-icd-10-codes-used-to-track-unvaccinated-individuals-missing-context

I am so disappointed!

I keep hoping someone will come to my door and offer me a vaccine. I'm giving up. It's not going to happen. I guess I'll have to go out for one. Maybe uber eats delivers?

So called 'fact checking' . Likely paid to 'fact check' by Big Pharma . Where's the proof they're unbiased ?
I guarantee you there's a database which keeps track of who's 'unvaccinated'.

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 07:26 AM
link   
cdc is a worthless joke of an organization. I'd fart in the ceo's face if I could and make him sit there and smell it

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 07:58 AM
link   

I am not vaxxed but did have Covid almost two years ago. Nobody in my family is vaxxed and they did not get Covid from me, although they did have Covid when it first made its major rounds in Spring 2020. I'm fighting some kind of respiratory thing right now. A coworker( vaxxed, poor soul) was saying he had some kind of cold. I thought it may have been an allergy from cutting the grass yesterday. Its a scratchy throat, no fever or cough. My brother has it, like me. Or... maybe its whatever they're spraying in chemtrails to imitate symptoms for a new Covid lockdown push. They're trying to bring back masks but are getting across the board resistance because even the vaxxers seem to have finally gotten the message that they don't work.
edit on 4-10-2023 by Dutchowl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

your work is trying to bring back masks? hopefully you threatened a lawsuit against anyone deciding what prophylactics you should use, especially at a workplace

that's assault brother

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Last April I was hospitalized for Pnemonia and I am unvaxxed and no mention of my unvaxxed status. The nurses got a bit pissy as well cuz every time they came into my room they had to put on PP and one nurse told me she didn't know why they were still making them wear PP, specially since I wasn't contagious. The night nurses didn't even bother, lol.

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena

...underimmunized codes added in 2022 are not used to track individuals...

Not yet anyway, but just wait a little while. Information is power and power is always corrupted. They will eventually weaponize the information. It's inevitable.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join