It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA FCC 5G Kill Grid, October 4th (or 11th) drill/test, general EMF dangers/awareness

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Deborah Tavares is an iconic truth teller blowing the whistle on geo-engineering, EMF dangers, mind control, and DEWs.

Operation Paperclip is a blatantly obvious element which links bleeding edge military weaponized technologies to the evil of that time.

Brief description of the video from link: Attorney Todd Callender and 5G smart city researcher Deb Tavares join me to discuss FEMA's October 4th emergency broadcast system "test", the 5G kill grid, DEWS and much more. Thanks for tuning in.

www.bitchute.com...
edit on PMMonday1pm2327793Mon, 02 Oct 2023 13:02:27 -05000210 by livinglight108 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I've also been doing research into these areas.

I'll check this out later and post any relevant feedback.

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
I've also been doing research into these areas.

I'll check this out later and post any relevant feedback.

StopTheCrime.net

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: livinglight108

An update from a guy who had his original videos on the subject removed across social media. I wouldn't have given this much thought if TPTB hadn't done that.

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Or its just a test like the 6 previous ones that have been run nationwide since Nov 2011.

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 08:58 PM
link   

At 12am on Oct. 4th 2023 , Wrap your Smart Phones Completely in Tinfoil like a Package Tightly Sealed either in the Off or ON Position for 24 Hours until Oct. 5th . This Creates a Faraday Cage Blocking All Electromagnetic Radiation Sent from Cell Towers to your Phone . Whatever is Sent in this " Emergency Test " cannot be TRUSTED .

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

It's BS. This emergency alert has been happening every year for a couple of years now, and the fear mongering disinformation has happened before too.

Some people are saying a 18GHz signal will be broadcasted three times in a row, activating something with the "vaccines".
It's BS. 18GHz is a super common frequency, look it up. Some police radars even use it.

There's technology to be concerned about, but this isn't it.

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

At 12am on Oct. 4th 2023 , Wrap your Smart Phones Completely in Tinfoil like a Package Tightly Sealed either in the Off or ON Position for 24 Hours until Oct. 5th . This Creates a Faraday Cage Blocking All Electromagnetic Radiation Sent from Cell Towers to your Phone . Whatever is Sent in this " Emergency Test " cannot be TRUSTED .

Make sure you either run the battery down or turn it off. Leaving it on, wrapped up in foil, tells the phone that the signal isn't getting out. On most newer phones, the phone will incrementally turn up the power. Then it gets real hot. Not a good thing. YMMV.
See you on the other side, maybe.

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Like I said, I don't know why YouTube and the others would pull the videos down they were harmless speculation.
Unless they're not.

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Yeah. We do those things. we have to, you know? Youre welcome

FEMA/DHS Responder
Adv Life Support
Region 2 South, Mi

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Like I said, I don't know why YouTube and the others would pull the videos down they were harmless speculation.
Unless they're not.

What you are calling harmless speculation, I would call factually incorrect fear mongering, which seems like cause for removal to me.

I'm against censorship, but I'm also against people telling lies that spread fear or otherwise manipulate people.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 07:14 AM
link   
For those who may be concerned about the capabilities of 5G technology, there is one thing you can do to limit your exposure.

Use a 4G only phone.

And if you have an iPhone 12, it just failed EU radiation levels, so you may want to reconsider your choice.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Telling someone that they recommend turning off your phone for 2 hours is fear mongering? Like I said seems pretty harmless, either do it or don't.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Living in complete, controlling fear, allowing your unfounded fear to dominate you, is bad for your health, mentally and physically. It's a test of the emergency broadcast system. Period. Stop scaring yourselves silly. Oct 4 is gonna come, your phone is gonna blare the warning, and the test will end. No one is gonna activate and blow up or disappear, lol. Y'all, get a grip.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Oh lord the second stage of completly control over citizens, I guess covid black outs, restrictions and forced jabs were no enough.

I will be turning my phone off, and will wrap it in tinfoil.

After all I am a conspiracist believer.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Telling someone that they recommend turning off your phone for 2 hours is fear mongering? Like I said seems pretty harmless, either do it or don't.

It's the reasoning behind turning off, or wrapping your phone, that's fear mongering. Some people are saying that a signal will release germs hidden within the "vaccines", but the frequency they cite (18GHz), is super common, therefore it's BS.

Your 5G cellphone has the same capabilities, regardless of if it's receiving an emergency broadcast or not.

edit on 3-10-2023 by IndieA because: Added information

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Just curious, did it freak y'all out when trump did this same test? Oct 3 2018. Just a reminder, we test our system, technology continues to update, new kinds of TV's, phone, computers warrant that we improve and match that technology, not fall behind. It's for all of our safety.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I like to hear as many opinions as possible before I decide, even the kooks. I don't need a nanny state filtering anyone out. "Fear mongering" only works on weak minded, fearful people. To everyone else, it's just another opinion to consider.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I like to hear as many opinions as possible before I decide, even the kooks. I don't need a nanny state filtering anyone out. "Fear mongering" only works on weak minded, fearful people. To everyone else, it's just another opinion to consider.

It's Better to be Safe than Sorry .

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA
Thank you.

FEMA Responder

top topics

<<   2 >>

join