It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should we fear white pride?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

Truth hurts?

It's important to talk about what happened. If this was a thread directed towards Chinese people and their pride I'd talk about Chinese history and what's happening now.

What a comical way to respond to people who prove you wrong.
Your worldview must be that everything you’ve ever said or done is correct. Everybody else is jealous and angry that you tell only truths.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   

a reply to: FlyersFan

It's tough hammering out posts on a cellphone...

I meant had direct living descendents to slavery. Someone's grandparent lived directly with a legit former slave and a great grandchild of that slave in the 1960s. It's not that far from history from point to point.

It's like the battle of waterloo was less than 100 years away from WW1. History overlaps more than people think.

The last surviving civil war widow just died a year or two ago.
Seems impossible, but the guy was in the war as a teen, and he married a girl who was a teen when he was in his 80’s, then she lived into her 90’s. That’s how it spanned 150-160 years. She was still getting his military pension which was some silly number like 5 bucks a month.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   
It’s 2023. Just like this irrational fear of guns.

If white ppl were the problem, you would know by now.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Pride is fine until it reaches the level of KKK white superiority, political hate for the opposition, etc...

I've owned guns since I was a kid and never felt I needed them until now. Shopping for more firepower currently.

The talk of armed rebellion is all over AM radio and some sections of the web.
edit on 29-9-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
It’s 2023. Just like this irrational fear of guns.

If white ppl were the problem, you would know by now.

They can’t let any of their fantasies go.
They are a very empty, aimless type of people.
They have nothing in life besides beating the evil white man, the horrors of global warming, and the genocide against trans folks.
Irrational meets virtue signaling, and it’s their only possible way to matter.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ITSALIVE

Any "pride" should not be feared. It should be the subject of much suspicion and scrutiny.

The word "pride" is today, mostly used in word-play in order to further an agenda of degeneracy.
"Pride" is a key aspect of normal life. It should not be associated with aspects of identity or representation.
I have pride in my heritage. There is no "pride" in pretending to be what I am not.

These kind of "agendas" are often instigated in order to cause discord, subliminal programming and division.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Pride is fine until it reaches the level of KKK white superiority, political hate for the opposition, etc...

I've owned guns since I was a kid and never felt I needed them until now. Shopping for more firepower currently.

The talk of armed rebellion is all over AM radio and some sections of the web.

Totally dismisses the dem violence of the 70’s, the dem violence of BLM + antifa + trans + Chaz + Chop

But is all eat up about a fantasy false fake violence from the tight.

Gotta love it.

All hail Alinsky.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

When I grew up near the border, there were older immigrant kids standing in the back because they were too big to fit in the little elementary school desks.

They didn't speak English, so school put them in grade, not age equivalent. Even if that meant 1st grade.

The learned English so that they could advance grades faster than you can even imagine.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Exactly. Arabic is taught in as many countries as English if not more.

edit on 9/29/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 01:39 PM
link   
There is nothing wrong with the truth, and simply put, Europeans, or descendants, did make many of the breakthroughs and inventions which make our modern day life possible.
I am happy to be of Polish / British descendancy, with some German / Austrian thrown in, but none of us know what was going on hundreds, or thousands, of years ago. We may all be more closely related than we think.
Whatever we are we should be happy with it.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
I look at culture.

Why did some cultures evolve and others remain primitive?

Why is lighter skin prominent in cultures that evolved?

Pride? In evolving industrially.

Pride? In sticking to your roots and customs.

Perspective.

if you want a reason you can find some answers in our anglo saxon words, the dark ages start started at the vandal minimum where the world started getting colder when Rome declined everyone suffered from novel viruses that forced people to find new ways to survive and that is what it boils down to, forced survival if all was good there was no reason to evolve, there would have been no technological leaps.

pre industrial revolution my county in particular provided the oak for the ships, the iron for the canons, the glass for the windows and the land husbandry for the grain chickens and lambs., rural Europe was filled with exceptional craftsmen killed off by the next industrial revolution.

when Blake wrote of his satanic mills he was looking at the scars of a previous industrial revolution the one that propelled England to where it could take advantage the next one to become the empire of the day..

the thing with where we are now is that we're repeating being cold/hungry/facing down viruses and that should propel us to make the same kinds of leaps as we'll have no other choice but evolve..

those like Blake, Kipling, Chesterton and Belloc understood the evolution from the flint workers to now, understanding that helps to ground us in the here and now..

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RonnieJersey
There is nothing wrong with the truth, and simply put, Europeans, or descendants, did make many of the breakthroughs and inventions which make our modern day life possible.
I am happy to be of Polish / British descendancy, with some German / Austrian thrown in, but none of us know what was going on hundreds, or thousands, of years ago. We may all be more closely related than we think.
Whatever we are we should be happy with it.

the why though was to not be cold/hungry it was driven by necessity.. and if the idiots we have in charge have their way we'll need to do it again..

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Context of identity?
Most everybody cannot whatever it is.
If you can decipher the difference between the air you breath and that you didn't then pride is just a piece of pie.
On the color of it, well, we just enjoy our bread really around these parts, be it brown, white or even marbled..

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kreeate

Any "pride" should not be feared. It should be the subject of much suspicion and scrutiny.

The word "pride" is today, mostly used in word-play in order to further an agenda of degeneracy.
"Pride" is a key aspect of normal life. It should not be associated with aspects of identity or representation.
I have pride in my heritage. There is no "pride" in pretending to be what I am not.

These kind of "agendas" are often instigated in order to cause discord, subliminal programming and division.

As you allude to, the word pride has basically been snatched up and owned by the LGBT crowd. Before that there was always a healthy black pride movement.

These things really happened for us to see.

There has been no white pride movement. But slow Joe and the FBI tell us it’s the single greatest threat to the nation.

If it wasn’t for such endless childish lying, the left and dems would have no hobbies at all.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Trying to say White Pride should be associated with White Power or the KKK is also not correct. The KKK was not created to promote White Pride. They hated the Irish. Italians. Catholics. Polish...goes on and on and they were 'white' in America. Look up the term WASP.

There is no need to fear White Pride. There should be fear of those who promote you should be afraid....

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 02:27 PM
link   
There's black pride, lesbian pride, gay pride, trans pride, and every other kind one can imagine.
But white pride is not to be allowed? LOL!

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RonnieJersey
There's black pride, lesbian pride, gay pride, trans pride, and every other kind one can imagine.
But white pride is not to be allowed? LOL!

pretty but empty words though. sounds like the thing a pr guru thought up while smoking something..

the problem with where we are is it will create a form of ethnic nationalism that would never have existed otherwise.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Everyone's just a primate of the same species with a different fingerprint.. so no.

We are literally all cheeky monkeys lol.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 02:53 PM
link   

a reply to: Irishhaf
Yea and? I think we all know history is filled with ugly, just that Europeans were the ugliest,

So you don't know anything about the history of the American Indians, the different African tribes, etc etc ad nauseum?

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

it feels the most extreme form of exceptionalism.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join