It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More on Mensturation problems

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Again, all the best wishes.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Side effects following vaccinations can be distressing and concerning for individuals and their families. It's important to share these experiences and concerns with healthcare professionals to ensure the best possible care and support.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I am only 38, and I was diagnosed as Peri-menopausal last year. I have not had the vaccine, and I have only had Covid once that I know of and tested positive for. I know this is only anecdotal, but there are obviously other reasons for menstrual issues besides the vaccine.

Just to be clear, I am not discounting the vaccine causing these problems. I am aware they have been causing a lot of different problems in people. All I am saying is they are not the sole cause. I would not at all be surprised if it turned out to be something in the food or water supply. The anti-humans will have multiple ways to get to us.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

that's why i didn't take the jab...after hearing all that, i figured i already have enough problems (endo) and i don't want anymore

so here i am with my last cycle ending, trying to keep myself conscious as I drink two different iron laden vitamin powder drinks as I wait for customers

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 1   >>

join