It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's up with the Sun

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: datguy
a reply to: ICycle2

well presented, ignore the tldr comments, there are people that can read proper here and appreciate efforts like this.

This is something I have thought a lot about recently and i feel like many of the subjects you bring up point to the idea that short term, man made, global climate change are really nothing to panic about. However there should be concern for the greater picture.

As someone who is very interested in EU (Electric Universe theory), your information on the Jovian structures and their position within the orbit of SOL has some very important implications. I am not 100% but I think the impact and intensity of Bond cycle events are dependent on the position of the inner bodies. I think this is why some information points to a longer 3000-4500 year cycle, mainly due to the position of Earth when the larger Jovian bodies are in this ellipsoidal orbital position as you pointed out.
These same cycles also can be extrapolated to the larger 12500 cycles which align with other known catastrophic global cycles that are sometimes referred to as the Milankovitch cycle.

But I also don't think Planetary orbits within the solar system the entire cause for any changes of the earth or sun. We still have to keep in mind our position within (or out of) the Galactic plane as well our position within the rotation of the galaxy. Encountering highly dense or vastly sparse clouds of varying elements within also will have an effect not only on the Sun, its output of radiation and certain particles, but also effect the electromagnetic conditions of the heliosphere and the bodies within it.

The position of Sol within the local interstellar cloud and the density of known hydrogen particles within it, could be changing. In turn causing a change in either/or the sun and the electromagnetic properties we have come to be familiar with within the orbiting bodies

Edit to add : a reply to: ICycle2
It could also account for the recent changes in the atmospheric conditions of some planets like Jupiter, earth isn't the only planet effected, even Uranus and Neptune have notably increased volcanic activity in recent times

I have been following the "Thunderbolts Project" for many years, i do believe the universe is massively influenced by electricity.

Thunderbolts Project

All the best

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 08:07 AM
link   

a reply to: Quadlink

I have always believed that the countless myriad of physical and energy cycles present in nature is the enabler of all change. As we learn more, especially like what the OP has pointed out here, our understanding of seemingly sudden events in our environment become much more sobering as we realize that this is the way things have always been, everywhere.

I also believe that much of the evidence that reveals an "electric universe", is mainly caused by electromagnetism, which results from materials that conduct electricity, in motion. Think of all of that motion, the cores of stars, planets, comets, asteroids... internally as well as externally as everything orbits something else.

Also, although most of us think that astrology is pseudo-science, if you remove it's hocus-pocus fortune telling scenarios, there is some real scientific data present in the mathematical alignments and movements of planetary bodies that will wind up in future text books. We have so much to learn.

edit on 28-9-2023 by charlyv because: sp

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: whiteblack

There is no evidence at all to support that, except, we are all 'dying out' from the moment we are born, including the sun.

It's not imminent.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Ironically, human activity may actually make it more pleasant this cooling cycle.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Great analogy , I always believed that the only thing really could cause major global warming or cooling here on earth was due to our sun.

Not knowing or suspecting that the large planets in our solar system could influence the Sun's behavior.

Could it also influence the orbit of moons around planets because I still think that the moon's crescent has changed over the years?

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

The Moon and Tidal Cycles

The Moon:
Due to its closeness and gravitational influences the Moon plays a major part in our local cycles. The moon can move from 17/18° to 29° up and below Earths equator in its cycles. Although the tidal cycles are more obvious, it also pulls the atmosphere and equator to bulge. The estimation of the bulge on the molten inner core is 1-1,5 km which in turn affects the tectonic plates.
When the Sun and Moon reach alignment with the Moon in its closest position (Perigee-Syzygy) the gravitation pull can reach up to 44-47% more than usual.
The moon will move between the northern and southern hemispheres every 4 years causing a visible gravitational tidal spike cycle of 9 years (full cycle) with a higher spike every 18 -18,5 years causing a melt-water pulse in the oceans.
This again adds up to a 72 year cycle where we get a larger melt-water pulse.
There is a definite coloration between earthquakes and when these cycles occur, but they normally happen on the release after maximum pull (about a year). During the last 4 out of 5 cooling earth cycles the moon seems to cause a major volcanic eruption 15 – 25 years into this cycle, like the year without a summer.

0.20 year Cycle:
The Angular Momentum (AM) of the Mercury-Venus spring-tidal cycle.

0.32 year Cycle:
The (AM) of the Venus-Jupiter spring-tidal cycle.

0.80 year Cycle:
The (AM) of the Venus-Earth spring tidal cycle.

4 year Cycle:
The moon moves between the northern to southern hemispheres every 4 years and vice versa.

9.1 year Cycle:
The (AM) of the Earth/Lunar cycle. The Atlantic Multi-Decadal Oscillation is also on average around 9 years.

9.93 year Cycle:
The (AM) spring tidal period of Jupiter and Saturn.

11.86 year Cycle:
Is the (AM) of the tidal orbital period of Jupiter.

18-18.5 year Cycle:
Double Earth/Lunar (AM) cycle.

72 year Cycle:
A strong peak in the Earth/Lunar (AM) cycle.

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: whiteblack
The beginning of the end of Sun. I believe the sun is dying out.

terrifying thought

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   

So I need replies to post again - Here I Go

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   

So I need replies to post again - Here I Go

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 02:51 PM
link