It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baby Born in India Said to be Incarnation of Hindu Goddess Dholagarh Devi,

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   
A baby girl has been born in India. She has 26 fingers and toes. She is being considered to be an incarnation of a Hindu Goddess. This means that during her life she will be treated very differently, and even prayed to as a living deity. Her family is said to be very happy about this.

So will all those prayers to a living person do anything supernaturally to her? It'll be hard on her being treated as a goddess and being expected to be a goddess, but then just being a regular person with no special abilities.

Baby born with 14 Fingers and 12 Toes Hailed as Incarnation of Hindu Goddess in India

The parents of a baby who was born in India with 26 fingers and toes have called her the reincarnation of a Hindu goddess.

The young girl, who was born at a hospital in Bharatpur, in the northern Indian state of Rajasthan, has seven fingers on each hand and six toes on each foot.

While doctors have described her condition as a genetic anomaly, her family are reportedly delighted and have publicly called her the reborn version of Dholagarh Devi, a well-known local deity whose temple is near where the girl was born.

Dr BS Soni, a medic at the hospital where the baby was born, said: 'There is no harm of any kind in having 26 fingers, but it is a genetic anomaly. The girl is otherwise absolutely healthy.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I love how these cultures with high incest rates excuse the outcomes as gods....🙄

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Shouldn't worship children, it's not good for them.

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   
A nice example of how man makes another false god. Just like all the other little gods all around the world throughout history. They even made books about this.

Not the kids fault, but the fools that are supporting each other's false beliefs.

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

I wouldn't be surprised if her parents benefited from Bill Gates vaccine programs either.

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan
Lots of this goes on in India-kids with certain deformites get worship as avatars of deities-for example there is a kid with an awful facial deformity which is worshiped as Ganesh,an even cows born with extra legs are worshiped.
Folks travel from all over the counrty to visit them sometimes.

While many uneducated people may genuinely believe these poor unfortuntaes are gods,theres also the ability to make huge money from exploiting them to get gifts/donations/higher local standing etc..

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   

holy cow!

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Polydactalism.

There are many populations around the globe where this is common, some primitive society's in the past and of course India today even saw it as a sign of divinity with the likes of at least one of Persia's emperors of the past supposedly being over seven foot tall (Xerxes) and having seven or eight digits on each hand.

In Spain (Iberia) there was a village that was once famous as the entire population of this isolated community had seven digits fully functional on each hand and foot.

Even today baby's are often born in many developed nations with extra digits but in the west at least it is common for the hospitals to perform surgery before the child is sent home to remove the extra digit's while the child is in infancy to prevent scarring and allow the child to grow up normal not that there is any problem with having extra digit's, hell even the ancient Sumerians used base twelve?, twelve hours of the day and night, base twelve for for there mathematics etc and considering we tend to count on our fingers as children one has to wonder if perhaps there was a seed community there that had more fingers hence the base twelve.

Then throw into the ancient aliens fan's and blame it all on alien ancestry but you know what if?.

Either way this is a pure sign that India is backward BUT of course for this child and her family due to these belief's by those people they are now more or less assured a comfortable life, just a glorified version of crippling a child to make it into a beggar but throw in the religious element to boot.

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Hahah, they banned the Fallout games over there for that, two headed mutant cows called Brahmin.

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

holy cow!

Rofl Very good sir Very good.

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

"I love how these cultures with high incest rates excuse the outcomes as gods....🙄"

This is the worlds smallest woman. Some say this guy is her husband, other times "best" friend..
Who knows, but what you said is spot on!

Also, when we see little tiny people like this and giant people, why are we so reluctant to believe this existed, maybe to even more of an extent in the past!?!?

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany
Shouldn't worship children, it's not good for them.

So right. We have an entire generation of children who are worshiped instead of disciplined.

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   
First thing that occurred to me, chimera, Deep DNA analysis would reveal if this child is an anomaly as mentioned by LABTEC or if she is infact the fully gestated twin but elements of the underdeveloped or arrested development twin, survive.

Feel for that baby. She will unlikely ever get to make any decision for herself.

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 05:13 PM
link   
incest baby

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
I love how these cultures with high incest rates excuse the outcomes as gods....🙄

Thats fkd up

and hilarious

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 05:32 PM
link   

India is a toxic dump and everyone bathes in it for cultural and religious reasons, so denial is not in Egypt. Multiple variables for mutations.

I had a buddy in basic training that had 12 toes! I wouldn't have even noticed if I hadn't counted, hahaha His toes were perfectly laid out like he was meant to have a extra digit on each foot! Lol

I was like, "Wait a minute..... that's too many piggies!!" Lol. We both got a kick out it, but it was strange.

edit on 9/19/2023 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Poor child she is born with a deformity that can be fixed soo she can have healthy life, but she will be subjected now, to be worshipped.

Cultural myth and lores.

I am sure that it will be food and gifts for her for the rest of her life and family.

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I'd argue that with 26 fingers and toes, she'd probably be treated like a freak and ostracized her whole life if it wasn't for these beliefs. Instead of being avoided and pitied or mocked and ending up in a gutter, she gets to be worshipped and praised and financially taken care of.
This might be the best case scenario for her.

a reply to: Mahogany

edit on 19-9-2023 by TheValeyard because: clarification

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 06:55 PM
link   
With that many extra digits, that'd be a lot of surgery. Surgery also isn't cheap.
Maybe people will give "the goddess" money, and she can save up enough of it to eventually get surgeries one day.
Maybe. But then, having a # ton of fingers could also make her an amazing piano player.
Who knows.
a reply to: marg6043

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Maybe she is.

Just sayin'

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join