It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neanderthal Gene Leads to More Severe Covid - LIES

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 04:23 PM
link   
www.yahoo.com...

Researchers in Italy say their study of people infected with COVID-19 shows that those with certain genetic variations attributable to Neanderthal ancestry were far more likely to experience severe symptoms requiring hospitalization, The Wall Street Journal reported Sunday.

I guess they just can’t stop lying about this stuff can they?
Look at this chart and what does it tell you?

www.vdh.virginia.gov...

I know what it tells me, Black and Hispanic people had it the worst. Guess who has the LEAST amount of Neanderthal genes???
Black and Hispanic people.

Asians have the most, then Europeans, then Hispanics (mostly because of connection to Europeans) then Blacks

Also when Covid just started it seemed that Italy got hit hard, and that first round of “treatment” ventilators and such might have been worse than the disease!

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Ridiculous. I think 'they' just make up stuff to hear themselves talk. Seriously.

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 04:44 PM
link   
23andme tells me I have more neanderthal dna than 96% of users and when I got covid it was very mild.
a reply to: JAGStorm

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I have the Neanderthal Gene according to my brother who did his own DNA test, I rarely get sick. I have health issues sure, but my immune system is very good.

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Ridiculous. I think 'they' just make up stuff to hear themselves talk. Seriously.

I think it's also "Well we're not entirely certain, so we'll need all new facilities, a bunch more staff, and decades of guaranteed funding to make sure..."

edit on 18-9-2023 by gb540 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 05:54 PM
link   
double
edit on 18-9-2023 by gb540 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Perhaps non-Caucasians had it worse due to sociopolitical issues?

And the study from Italy probably had a more limited subset of population.

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 05:59 PM
link   
It's all about the Benjamin's.....where have I've heard that before??? reply to: gb540

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Well, close, IMO.

They make things up because they know people will propagate it especially the more divisive.

Each propagation equals revenue.

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Now remember children, It is some throw back DNA from fifty thousand years ago, but in no way the “experimental” jab rushed into use and in many places coerced into taking.

Rrrrright.

edit on 18-9-2023 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

I have more neanderthal DNA than 77% of the population. Covid was minor.

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

I’m not even sure if I experienced Covid, statically I probably did, but that is how minor it was for me too.

I don’t know how much Neanderthal I have, but occasionally I want to throw rocks at people, so most likely I’m up there in percentage.

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 08:23 PM
link   
There are a few Neanderthal genes that could increase the severity of covid 19, but not all people with neanderthal genetics have these genes...in fact it is less than ten percent of far northern Europeans whom have neanderthal genes that have those couple of snps. And of course, these people with the snps are susceptible to proper reactions to multiple viruses, not just covid. It causes a cytokine storm sometimes. These people also can over react to vaccines, like me. I do not know if I have these snps, ancestry did not collect them. I read about this association a while back already, tracked down the snps, and checked my collected genetic snps, and found none were collected. So I nor my kids and grandkids had these snps collected.

At the time there were two snps they knew about, but there may be more now. I am guessing they are doing this to say that if you get the virus or the vaccine and overreact, it is not their fault...it is yours. Then why don't they say if you have these particular neanderthal genes, don't take the vaccines?

Remember that the disease Covid 19 is the improper reaction to the virus, it is not the virus that kills people, it is the reaction to the virus. A lot of the reactions to vaccines are caused by the immune system thinking that a virus they already know of has entered straight into the body's fluids, so the immune system goes Rambo on the virus and throws everything at it. Since the vast majority of symptoms and damage to us comes from our own immune system going rambo, our immune system can kill us or make us really sicklike if it over reacts or improperly reacts. Some people do not detect the virus properly and it overpopulates, then when the immune system realizes something is wrong, it throws every chemistry it has at it if the innate immune system missed it and that can also kill us or put us into the hospital. Now this virus has a coronavirus backbone, so the immune system should know it is a disease and destroy it if it fits this second profile unless it has been suppressed or depleted of proper immune system chemicals to fight it properly. Doesn't matter if it has this spike protein attached, it should be detected early. I have no clue why people's immune systems are having problems with this virus, I can see people reacting to the vaccine containing the spike, but the first part of our immune system activated should stop the replication of the virus anyway. I do understand that a lot of people have had their immune system screwed up by cancer treatments and things like immune suppressant chemistry. Or because of organ transplants. There is more to learn about what is causing the immune system to falter, I think a lot of common meds might put us at risk because they lower the neurotransmitter acetylcholine which is used to link the immune system to the neural network of our bodies.

Who knows, I do not have a huge lab to test any of this stuff and even if I did show this as happening, the FDA and Pharma companies would be attacking me and suing me...so I will just say it is a theory I have that has evidence to show it is possible. It is my belief that something is messing up our immune systems. I hope this does not bring down the health agencies against me, because they believe in their own opinions.

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 08:31 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 08:32 PM
link   
if you are 0 positive, don't worry.

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Neanderthal people were as close of a cousin as they could find back then. They weren't unintelligent and crude, if anything post-modern humanity is. No way could anyone I know survive an ice age like these "cavemen" did.

They were as tough as nails too. They would jump on large game and wrestle them down, they had the same kind of broken bones as rodeo riders have now. They had a complex culture as well. IMO, COVID would have been mild sniffles to Neanderthals back in the Stone Age.

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
www.yahoo.com...

Researchers in Italy say their study of people infected with COVID-19 shows that those with certain genetic variations attributable to Neanderthal ancestry were far more likely to experience severe symptoms requiring hospitalization, The Wall Street Journal reported Sunday.

I guess they just can’t stop lying about this stuff can they?
Look at this chart and what does it tell you?

www.vdh.virginia.gov...

I know what it tells me, Black and Hispanic people had it the worst. Guess who has the LEAST amount of Neanderthal genes???
Black and Hispanic people.

Asians have the most, then Europeans, then Hispanics (mostly because of connection to Europeans) then Blacks

Also when Covid just started it seemed that Italy got hit hard, and that first round of “treatment” ventilators and such might have been worse than the disease!

I'm guessing you didn't actually read the research paper that you referenced.

They deliberately chose a homogeneous population from the Lombardy region of Italy to study so that everyone in the study would have a relatively common genetic background. All they showed was that possession of a particular genetic background gives a high probability of a severe COVID reaction.

The study doesn't say that other genetic backgrounds (Black or Hispanic, for example) or environmental factors DON'T produce a severe reaction. In other words, possessing the Neanderthal genetic background is only ONE of the factors that can cause a severe reaction.

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 11:15 PM
link   

edit on Mon Sep 18 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Why so?

top topics

join