It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

shoplifters are attacking staff with HIV-infected NEEDLES

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I have climbed my way out of homelessness and I'm not proud of all the food and stuff I have shoplifted in the past but I would never dream of harming the employees, especially with an HIV needle. That's just weird and cruel and stupid.

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
The bottom line is if someone stuck me with a needle I would kill him. Plain and simple.

Totally feel the same way Xtro
Thing is you in the States can get away with it. Your self defence laws plus gun ownership make total sense. Here in the UK just a simple act of self defence in protecting your life can get you banged up for for life in jail

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Examples?

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Examples?

Of what?

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 03:41 PM
link   

"Here in the UK just a simple act of self defence in protecting your life can get you banged up for life"

That?

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 03:41 PM
link   
beat me to it... delete please.
edit on 15-9-2023 by Kreeate because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

If I was going to go deep dive and get a tattoo and as if I care I'd go for Fish 'n Chips or some picture a of budgie which I've always assumed the owner has done time

edit on 000000f20232023Fri, 15 Sep 2023 16:32:25 -0500b04000000930 by ufoorbhunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Some lunatic who attacks you on your own property and you take out your UK legal plus equally deadly EK Archery Cobra RX Adder and pump a couple of 7 1/2" bolts straight through their brain. they go down dead as a fish. Thing is for defending me, my family, plus my property against neo Nazi scummy #s do I expect to go down for life????????????????????????????

This is a very specific scenario. Nit-picked so to speak. Where's the general "Here in the UK just a simple act of self defence in protecting your life can get you banged up for for life in jail" you alluded to?

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 03:56 PM
link   

No examples, then.

Night, night, old friend.

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kreeate

Some lunatic who attacks you on your own property and you take out your UK legal plus equally deadly EK Archery Cobra RX Adder and pump a couple of 7 1/2" bolts straight through their brain. they go down dead as a fish. Thing is for defending me, my family, plus my property against neo Nazi scummy #s do I expect to go down for life????????????????????????????

This is a very specific scenario. Nit-picked so to speak. Where's the general "Here in the UK just a simple act of self defence in protecting your life can get you banged up for for life in jail" you alluded to?

Yes Kreeate this is a specific question. I will diversify if you wish yet still interested in the answer from OC all the same

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 04:00 PM
link   

No examples, then.

Night, night, old friend.

The Smiths, Stone Roses, General music, The Who, some kind of Dance Music ie You Sure Do maybe Jamiroquia I can live with it x x x x x x
edit on 000000f20232023Fri, 15 Sep 2023 16:29:38 -0500b04000000930 by ufoorbhunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Ahem. Awaiting some examples, like sources?

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 04:04 PM
link   

It does rather depend on the circumstances?

Was the attacker armed?

Was it a reasonable and proportionate response?

Etc.

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 04:04 PM
link   

It does rather depend on the circumstances?

Was the attacker armed?

Was it a reasonable and proportionate response?

Etc.

Love you more than you will ever know OC. You answered the question. Thanks for that old friend. Love you more than you will ever know x Up the Abbots Ale

edit on 000000f20232023Fri, 15 Sep 2023 16:08:37 -0500b04000000930 by ufoorbhunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Were they? Source? Affiliated? This was known, how? When?

Have a look at this:

www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 15-9-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kreeate

Yes Kreeate this is a specific question. I will diversify if you wish yet still interested in the answer from OC all the same

I'm not having a go at you mate. If you are going to make a generalized statement, you better have the evidence to back up that statement. You have not provided any evidence, other than a hypothetical scenario. So the onus is still on you to provide the evidence for your statement.

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Were they? Source? Affiliated? This was known, how? When?

Have a look at this:

www.bbc.co.uk...

OC love you forever please mate old friend delete / edit your post TPTB might read it x I just did mi9ne x

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Kreeate

It's ok mate I do appreciate that. I am no go the statement route right now. No evidence required as I'm not willing to go the full hog x

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Hiya mate.

Regrettably, I am TPTB.

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Hiya mate.

Regrettably, I am TPTB.

I can appreciate that OC it's just can you edit / delete your post 5 x back please many thanks love you forever?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join