It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Biden Says He Cant Go Home to Wilmington Due to Ongoing Security Upgrades.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: nugget1
Perhaps they're retrofitting it to accommodate an invalid. It's apparent he's getting close to needing 24/7 supervision so he doesn't wander off....looking for a playground somewhere.

Why is the Secret Service in charge? The CIA has wheelchairs that can auto-target and shoot intruders. Maybe its a multi-agency effort to protect America's worst President.

Maybe they're building a bunker under the existing home-or just expanding his basement to make him more comfortable.

I would guess the Secret Service is involved to make sure what's really going on remains secret.

Maybe Hunter was cooking 'something' and the house needs to be decontaminated.

Maybe they're retrofitting his home to be 100% green.

Maybe they're putting in an underground platform connecting his home to the underground railway system that allows the elite to be anywhere in the country in minutes.

I've got for now.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

My mind keeps going back to the batches of Top Secret documents found in different parts of the House. The entire home could be a crime scene.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluesman462002
SAFER than FORT KNOX maybe running scared or he knows what's going to happen in the coming Months.
Rats like to hide.
So do Cockroaches.
a reply to: carewemust

Don't forget, add LIAR to Joe Biden's resume.

He and his wife stayed at the main Wilmington Home last month, because the Security Upgrades were complete.

NOW...yesterday, he walks over to tell the press-pool that he's staying at the beach house this weekend, because the main house is undergoing Security Upgrades.

I think the media continuously stating that Joe Biden has been ON VACATION for 40% of his Presidency, is starting to grate on Biden's nerves. Instead of staying in D.C. more, he lies about why he's on vacation so much.

Soon, President Biden is supposed to embark on a global tour to demonstrate what "dysfunctional" Americans put in the White House in November 2020.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 10:01 PM
link   
They're probably taking out all the staircases and putting ramps and elevators in.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: nugget1

My mind keeps going back to the batches of Top Secret documents found in different parts of the House. The entire home could be a crime scene.

You could be right, Care....but I can't figure out why they'd have to keep people out for so many months. It certainly is curious; it seems only a total gutting and remodel would take this long.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Breaking news! A rich dude is getting some construction done on his house, and stays at his beach house while it's being done.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

He's having the alarm system beefed up. There were reports that Corn Pop was seen in the area!

i bet his old slo ass puckered up when he heard that.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju
They're probably taking out all the staircases and putting ramps and elevators in.

Since Joe Biden has flatly declared, "Nobody phucks with a Biden!", it's possible the property is also being x-rayed for human skeletons.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Breaking news! A rich dude is getting some construction done on his house, and stays at his beach house while it's being done.

Breaking news! Security Upgrades don't take 6 months to implement at a house.

Breaking news! Joe Biden is at the end of his Presidency, and he has lived longer than expected.

Breaking news! It's possible Joe Biden will be forced to stay in the Enhanced Secure home, under House Arrest for treason. 10 years locked in the house, playing records, entertaining family...and then R.I.P. Good riddance.

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Maybe Biden is just using the construction to store his large collection of classified documents.

or he's money laundering, using prolonged construction as a way to legitimize money acquired through illegal means. Joe and Hunter are experts at that. 🤣

edit on 54095430am302023Tue, 05 Sep 2023 00:54:23 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 12:55 AM
link   
If you think about it, a safe room works for a small attack. It is not effective against a concrete pump.

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 04:10 AM
link   
He probably forgot that the supposed security upgrades were done.
The guy is really not there mentally.

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 08:39 AM
link   

He only makes 175k a year or so. Which if you work at wal mart is a ton but for the rest of us we could never accumulate hundreds of millions off it . You are as ignorant as silly , more so honestly. Keep on trolling . Why they let you be a member here is baffling

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stopthebull
Why they let you be a member here is baffling

Aww, am I disrupting your little echo chamber? What's your fixation with my job? It's kinda creepy. I work at Walmart simply for cheap health insurance. It's basically my retirement job that I got at age 39. I've made a living as a touring musician, session musician (still do this sometimes), air force civilian contractor, managed two businesses, owned a bar/grill, and now I don't have to work. Walmart was a part-time job aside from my bar because health insurance for a family of 7 is ridiculously expensive. It costs me less than $400 a month through them. Covid did away with my bar, so I went full-time. I don't make $175k, but I do make over $100k. I dont have hundreds of millions, but i am worth over a million. Kids are growing up, moving out, and I'll probably retire for good soon. Maybe. Truth be told, I really enjoy working there!

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stopthebull
Why they let you be a member here is baffling

Aww, am I disrupting your little echo chamber? What's your fixation with my job? It's kinda creepy. I work at Walmart simply for cheap health insurance. It's basically my retirement job that I got at age 39. I've made a living as a touring musician, session musician (still do this sometimes), air force civilian contractor, managed two businesses, owned a bar/grill, and now I don't have to work. Walmart was a part-time job aside from my bar because health insurance for a family of 7 is ridiculously expensive. It costs me less than $400 a month through them. Covid did away with my bar, so I went full-time. I don't make $175k, but I do make over $100k. I dont have hundreds of millions, but i am worth over a million. Kids are growing up, moving out, and I'll probably retire for good soon. Maybe. Truth be told, I really enjoy working there!

I think he was talking about Biden.

Being POTUS gets you $400K/year, I believe.
Plus his numerous scam shell companies that gets him and his crime family millions.

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
I think he was talking about Biden.

Being POTUS gets you $400K/year, I believe.
Plus his numerous scam shell companies that gets him and his crime family millions.

He was talking about Biden, and making fun of my job.

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 10:32 AM
link   

A "rich dude" who got "rich" solely off money taken from taxpayers. He's never had a real job or career.

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Maybe it's a crime scene for all intents and purposes and Hunter is involved in the reason?

Interesting.....

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
A "rich dude" who got "rich" solely off money taken from taxpayers. He's never had a real job or career.

I never said otherwise.

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Thank you for giving us a peek at the real Lord behind the avatar. I share personal details myself because I think it helps us understand each other and makes us all more human to one another.

You responded very well to a rude comment.

On topic: home remodels when you are the POTUS are not really the same as for the rest of us. They really do have to consider security and the workers need clearance and yadayada ... 7 months is a long time tho'. They usually get all that done during the transition. Some of it probably starts the minute a candidate gets SS protection.

edit on 9/5/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join