It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Image of Earth taken by the Chandrayaan-3 moon rover.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 05:26 PM
link   
JUST IN - India's space agency has released the first image of Earth taken by the Chandrayaan-3 moon rover.

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Finally! We have the truth.

The Earth really is round...ish.

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Now don't all you "globalists" feel embarrassed?

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Wouldn't the earth being flat imply that the moon would also be flat?

This is the 1st time I've ever even entertained the idea, it's so ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Hahahahaha... oh my god, you've just given a lot of crazy folks some material to work with..

lol awesome

All the best

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 06:10 PM
link   

And all the other planets too.

I guess that would makes us a 2D universe.

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Where's the elephants and giant turtle ?

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

And all the other planets too.

I guess that would makes us a 2D universe.

Theres no planets... They're "luminaries"

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 06:22 PM
link   

This point in time, more likely to trust the Sub Continental Indians and their space agency than anything coming from the US
Not to be disrespectful, but..,

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 06:35 PM
link   
All joking aside, this seems to be the only actual picture of earth provided by this lander.

And here is one a many articles showing this solo image https: //www.cnbctv18.com/photos/science/chandrayaan-3-isro-shares-pictures-of-earth-and-moon-captured-by-lander-imager-camera-17492461.htm

If this is true, then Houston definitely has a problem.

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

If this is true, then Houston definitely has a problem.

Yeah , the Moon is much closer to the Earth than they state .

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Why is this in the “Jokes, Puns & Pranks” section?

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ManSizedSquirrel

because "flat earth" is a joke to most....

reality for morons

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon
Maybe Watson should have asked Sherlock Holmes about the shape of the Earth.

My surprise reached a climax, however, when I found incidentally that he was ignorant of the Copernican Theory and of the composition of the Solar System. That any civilized human being in this nineteenth century should not be aware that the earth travelled round the sun appeared to be to me such an extraordinary fact that I could hardly realize it. "You appear to be astonished," he said, smiling at my expression of surprise. "Now that I do know it I shall do my best to forget it." "To forget it!" "You see," he explained, "I consider that a man's brain originally is like a little empty attic, and you have to stock it with such furniture as you choose. A fool takes in all the lumber of every sort that he comes across, so that the knowledge which might be useful to him gets crowded out, or at best is jumbled up with a lot of other things so that he has a difficulty in laying his hands upon it. Now the skillful workman is very careful indeed as to what he takes into his brain-attic. He will have nothing but the tools which may help him in doing his work, but of these he has a large assortment, and all in the most perfect order. It is a mistake to think that that little room has elastic walls and can distend to any extent. Depend upon it there comes a time when for every addition of knowledge you forget something that you knew before. It is of the highest importance, therefore, not to have useless facts elbowing out the useful ones." "But the Solar System!" I protested. "What the deuce is it to me?" he interrupted impatiently; "you say that we go round the sun. If we went round the moon it would not make a pennyworth of difference to me or to my work.”

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I knew it.......

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 09:58 PM
link   
In the time we live in, it would surprise me one bit.
I'm really find myself "questioning everything" in these current times where the government is constantly lying 🤥 Do we really believe we ( The United States ) went to the moon? I seen it on TV when I was a child but did it happen? I see it.
The Earth is round, this is what we have been programmed since elementary School. I've found myself questioning the math used to calculate curvature, because I shouldn't be able to see the beach of a certain island I can see from my vantage point on Lake Eire according to the math.
Flat Earth? Maybe The Earth is larger then "we've been told" I've been at the altitude of 65,000 ft.
I never seen curvature? I seen a video clip of Elon Musk saying "we can't get thru the filament"
I wish Art Bell was alive he would have a field day with just current events of today. #QuestionEverything #ArtBell #FlatEarth 🌎🪐🚀🤔🤥😉

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 10:06 PM
link   
It's all a lie. Every part of what could be slightly true is destroyed by the lies.
These recent moon landings look fake AF.

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 02:44 AM
link   

I remember that one time in 1963 when I lived at the edge, one of our neighbors had an entire herd of cattle just walk right off the edge. Funny thing was the next day they all climbed back up at the opposite end and had a great story about some giant guy holding the whole thing on his back. The next day they were tasty burgers because who would believe a bunch of cows talking about a giant guy holding up the world.

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: Klassified

Wouldn't the earth being flat imply that the moon would also be flat?

This is the 1st time I've ever even entertained the idea, it's so ridiculous.

It is flat as well! You've come a long way since you entertained the idea!

umm ... /sarc

edit on 2-9-2023 by Dalamax because: meh

top topics

join