It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Natural Immunity Wins

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 02:51 AM
link   
The vaccine is dangerous.

Spike 2 is only found in the vaccine!

And Spike 2 is in 90% of dead hearts of the dead 17 and 27-year-olds.

If this is true then the crime is even bigger than I wanted to admit - it is difficult for me to accept that there are humans so evil!

It really is hard for me to accept, but the sooner I accept it the faster I can start doing what I have to do!

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

All the actions taken to reduce the spread of airborne respiratory diseases, such as hand washing, social distancing, and mask wearing would only slow down the spread of Covid but would pretty much stop seasonal flu.

Thanks for engaging your brain.

I take it you are not aware of the Cochrane meta analysis (you know, that world renowned authority at evaluating medical evidence) of the best available evidence for NPI's for both flu (influenza like illnesses) and covid.

edit on 2-9-2023 by Quintilian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
Since the two viruses are not the same as the other, it is very possible that one can contract both simultaneously.

Okay, 8th grade science and math time.

The contagiousness and transmissibility of infectious pathogens is measured in r0. The r0 number represents the average number of people that one infected person will infect. The flu r0 is somewhere between 1 and 2, so we'll say 1.5. Covid is between 2.79 and 3.28, so let's say 3.

Now let's say that all measures taken reduced transmission by 1/2.

100 people get covid, and 100 get the flu.

With halved r0, 75 people get the flu from the original 100, and 150 people get covid.

From those people, 38 get the flu, and 225 get covid.

From those people, 19 get the flu and 338 get covid?

See where this is going? If the r0 drops below 1, the virus goes away. With the flu already sitting close to 1, it's not hard to do.

Viral interference is also a thing. Look it up. It's likely that someone infected with covid could not simultaneously be infected with an influenza virus.

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
Since the two viruses are not the same as the other, it is very possible that one can contract both simultaneously.

It's likely that someone infected with covid could not simultaneously be infected with an influenza virus.

They can......or so it says online

Being infected with more than one virus is not very common but it’s important to be aware that co-infections do happen. The vaccines that protect against COVID-19 and flu are different, and people need both.
Professor Peter Openshaw.

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
They can......or so it says online

Being infected with more than one virus is not very common but it’s important to be aware that co-infections do happen. The vaccines that protect against COVID-19 and flu are different, and people need both.
Professor Peter Openshaw.

So possible, but not likely. If someone already had covid, then they caught the flu, they probably wouldn't notice the flu as their immune system would already have been in overdrive.

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

the Flu is a myth, like Antifa.

By wearing a mask (t-shirt material) when people are looking, and washing your hands a few times a day, we were able to make the flu disappear. If you don't believe me, believe Boomer1947. He's more sure of his posts than you are. So how about you don't spread anymore fear about a sickness that used to exist, K.

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
By wearing a mask (t-shirt material) when people are looking, and washing your hands a few times a day, we were able to make the flu disappear.

I seem to recall doing a lot more than that.

Anyway, I laid it out in a way that an elementary school dropout could understand above. Read it as many times as you need to.

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: SkyAngel

Without a known anecdote cough cough ivermectin, the futility of unleashing a biotoxin on the masses is just plain suicide. EUA anyone?

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew
The problem is, in order to acquire natural immunity you first need to become infected. And that comes with the risk of becoming seriously ill and dying. Vaccination reduces that risk (and the risk of hospitals becoming overwhelmed if too many people become seriously ill at the same time).

The other problem is that we don't know why some people become seriously ill after being infected with Covid, whilst others have no symptoms at all. So we don't know who needs the vaccine and who does not. Thus, the safer option is/was to vaccinate as many as possible.

And if your loved one died of Covid and a vaccine - which would have reduced the chance of that happening - had been available, but denied you, how would you react then?

Thing is though the Covid (vaccines) are not vaccines in the traditional sense. They're genetic treatments. "Experimental" genetic treatments at that. And as far as I can tell no one is actually tracking the effects and side effects of said experimental treatments. And the worst of it all is that the companies that made the virus refused to sell the approved "vaccine". Instead selling the experimental "vaccine" instead.

And what happened with Ivermectin is a crime against humanity. I used it and it worked. How many of the actual Covid victims would have survived if it had been given immediately once a positive test result occurred?
edit on 2-9-2023 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech

And what happened with Ivermectin is a crime against humanity. I used it and it worked. How many of the actual Covid victims would have survived if it had been given immediately once a positive test result occurred?

Apart from being an effective therapeutic, doctors should have been allowed to prescribe it prophylactically for vulnerable people who wanted to use it. As it's basically harmless with a safety profile overwhelmingly better than the toxic sludges. There is also quite a lot of evidence that it's far more effective than the pseudo vaccines at preventing covid.

HQC was another one that was vilified through fraudulent studies (later retracted) where they either used fraudulent data or overdosed susceptible people with a more harmful form of the drug. The studies where it showed great promise against the original SARS coronavirus were ignored amid a propaganda campaign where anything that could have jeopardised drug company control and profit was demonised.

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 10:29 PM
link   
"This is about humanity's survival. Two Canadian freedom fighter MDs deliver as much important information as possible in 30 minutes."

rumble.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 11:35 PM
link   

I heard so often that just one person dying of covid 19 was to many.

Do they have a number that can be murdered by the vaccine?

I know it isn't 0.

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Saloon

Here in Denmark, we had deaths because of the AstraZeneca vaccine, and therefore the vaccine was stopped.

But what about all the other deaths because of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine?!

They didn't stop these vaccines!

I know something strange happened at a Danish nursing home after the residents got vaccines. Many of them died within a week, but all this was not investigated - it was just swept under the carpet.

Instead of being investigated like it should!

And that told me this - if they can hide this then what else do they hide?!

I used to think I lived in one of the best countries in the world, and I still think I do. However, it is just more corrupted than I thought, unfortunately.

It is very important for me that we take good care of the older and vulnerable people in my country - if they are let down then I get angry and sad because I can feel their pain.

I wish our world would be more compassionate and kind.

edit on 3-9-2023 by SkyAngel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Even senile old joe has said the current crop of vaccines doesnt work...

yet we are supposed to believe this new super duper extra special vaccine will work.

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 03:40 AM
link   

I wish our world would be more compassionate and kind.

I'm sorry it isn't. But I've known from the age of four since Nov.22
1963 how wicked the people are running this world. Most refuse to
believe what my mother made common knowledge to me. Just a
farm girl from Missouri but some how she was way ahead of all the
Bill Coopers Alex Jones etc. But she was dead on correct and I see it
more with each passing day. The monsters I was taught to believe in
were human.

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 11:21 PM
link   
In Australia it was 83.8 years old....with 75% of those having AT LEAST 1 underlying co-morbidity

a reply to: Itisnowagain

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew
The problem is, in order to acquire natural immunity you first need to become infected. And that comes with the risk of becoming seriously ill and dying.

That risk is only serious for a very specific demographic - those with obesity/diabetes/auto-immune diseases.

Also, serious symptoms can be avoided with early treatment with Ivermectib and certain well known supplements.

Vaccination reduces that risk (and the risk of hospitals becoming overwhelmed if too many people become seriously ill at the same time).

There is absolutely ZERO proof of this claim.

The other problem is that we don't know why some people become seriously ill after being infected with Covid, whilst others have no symptoms at all.

BS. Total BS. It is those with serious comorbidities as described above, and this was well known the entire time - and now you want us to believe it wasn't?

So we don't know who needs the vaccine and who does not. Thus, the safer option is/was to vaccinate as many as possible.

Nopey dopey, the safest and best option is to supplement, and have Ivermectib handy and start taking it at the first sign of symptoms.

And if your loved one died of Covid and a vaccine - which would have reduced the chance of that happening - had been available, but denied you, how would you react then?

You would first have to be able to prove your false assertion (false, because you can't prove it).

Now - if your loved one was murdered by the official treatment protocols issued by the WHO/CDC: do not treat unless/until they must be admitted to the ICU, then treat with the extremely toxic and deadly remdesivir - what then?
edit on 5-9-2023 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join