It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20% Of Jabbed Have Myocarditis

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 10:59 PM
link   
20% of jabbed have myocarditis (Heart Damage) according to Dr Chris Shoemaker.

I wasn't sure if I should post this because I don't want to scare people, but I also think it's important that the truth win so we can learn, and not make the same mistakes in the future.

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SkyAngel

So around 2025, there's going to be a gradual massive die off of 50% of the 20% that took the vaccine and will, or do have, myocarditis...??

We need the Avengers.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 11:33 PM
link   
What's a few million of us dead? Think of the new and fully equipped hospitals centered in your 15 minute city that will be built to combat the myocarditis problem climate change caused.

You will have nothing and be happy...because you will be dead.

edit on 18-8-2023 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive
Sure.
Yep.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

That's to go along with the 20 - 40% increase in cancers.

Sterility, miscarriages, still births, birth defects are all increasing...

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 01:49 AM
link   

>and not make the same mistakes in the future.

Getting a shot will probably be the right choice next time.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Guess I'm among the those that have been vaccinated and who don't have vaccine induced myocarditis.

In fact, my latest blood pressure test (checked by my primary care doctor three days ago as part of regular check up) was 103/65. And I'm in my mid-60's.

No scare here.

edit on 19-8-2023 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

Guess I'm among the those that have been vaccinated and who don't have vaccine induced myocarditis.

In fact, my latest blood pressure test (checked by my primary care doctor three days ago as part of regular check up) was 103/65. And I'm in my mid-60's.

No scare here.

That is ideal blood pressure!

I am so happy for you.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021
You do know low blood pressure is more dangerous than high, yes?
Also...

Some patients with severe myocarditis develop low blood pressure despite optimal medical care.

Link
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Hmmm, I always thought high blood pressure was more dangerous?!

Of course, both conditions aren't healthy, but still, I say to you.....

Don't scare people unnecessarily!

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Also...

Some patients with severe myocarditis develop low blood pressure despite optimal medical care.

Link
Rainbows
Jane

You beat me to it!
Anybody in their mid 60's (Especially males) with a very low blood pressure of 103/65 has some underlying health issues that should be investigated. It could be something as simple as chronic dehydration, or something much more serious, such as severely blocked arteries.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Also...

Link
Rainbows
Jane

Anybody in their mid 60's (Especially males) with a very low blood pressure of 103/65 has some underlying health issues that should be investigated.

Where did you hear or read this?

Any links?
edit on 19-8-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Back in 1970 we were taught A healthy twenty-one-year-old should have a reading of 80/120 and add one on the systolic or diastolic I forget which was which for every year over. So a forty-year-old could have a reading of 80/140 without anyone getting nervous, then suddenly they bring out statins and get precious if it goes above the twenty-one-year-old figure. The worst thing about BP is worrying about it.
edit on 19-8-2023 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 05:43 AM
link   

No. 120/80 is a standard rate. Endurance athletes can get 100/60, even 80/40 at their peek when at rest. If someone has an unusual low blood pressure then light headed, fainting and low energy are common symptoms. Low blood pressure can be dangerous, but not always.

When being at the doctor, it can be a stressful time talking about sensitive topics. Getting a higher blood pressure reading there is common. Thinking about laying in bed last time at the doc when getting the blood pressure done helped get it down to a non issue.

To get back on topic, talked to one friend today that recently lost his father. Now just walking down to the shops hurts his heart.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Who told you that low blood pressure is more dangerous than high blood pressure?

Low blood pressure is when your blood pressure is below 90/60 (according to the NHS)....it appears that the poster you replied to does not have low blood pressure.

edit on 19-8-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Exactly!

That's also why I gave the reply I did!

We are here to find the truth - not to be drama queens or kings for that matter!

However, I am sure angelchemuel has good and pure intentions.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkyAngel

Hmmm, I always thought high blood pressure was more dangerous?!

Of course, both conditions aren't healthy, but still, I say to you.....

Don't scare people unnecessarily!

My goodness, "Don't scare people unnecessarily"??? Please go and read your OP and it's no excuse to put in "I don't want to scare people" then go and do exactly that.
I did say I wouldn't reply to these posts but it's been a while. I have had 3 jabs, I'm 73 years old and apart from arthritis (not bought on by the jab) Physically I'm healthy. Weeelll. We were told that we were going to die from the jab in October 2020, mass die off. Whoops, wrong. Then it was moved to summer 2021, mass die offs. Whoops wrong again. So please keep looking for medical anomalies to try and justify the dangerous jab. Think on this, the more people in the world (as there is) the more people are gonna die.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 07:38 AM
link   

May 14, 2022 - Low blood pressure isn't always a concern. But sometimes hypotension can cause dizziness and fainting or be life-threatening. Learn when it's treated.

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

originally posted by: nugget1

Also...

Rainbows
Jane

Anybody in their mid 60's (Especially males) with a very low blood pressure of 103/65 has some underlying health issues that should be investigated.

Where did you hear or read this?

Any links?

I just grabbed a quick link; many more if you care to google it.

May 14, 2022 - Low blood pressure isn't always a concern. But sometimes hypotension can cause dizziness and fainting or be life-threatening. Learn when it's treated.
The causes of low blood pressure range from dehydration to serious medical conditions. It's important to find out what's causing low blood pressure so that it can be treated, if necessary.

[www.mayoclinic.org...]

edit on 600000077America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: fix link

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Back on topic...
Everything I've seen about the heart problems in people who took the jabs implies that they're much more common in younger people.
If children and teenagers account for more than half of that 20%, this tells a very different story, and makes the "I'm elderly and had the jabs" stories a lot less meaningful

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

I’m glad you’re fine, but many are not, and until we can figure out what is causing the influx of myocarditis, that just so happens to follow along after a experimental procedure, we are allowed to examine the different factors that could be causing this new epidemic.
We need to know more statistics like how many people that refused the jab have myocarditis now vs those who inoculated. Doctors should be able to figure this out within their own offices, but If the stats are damning I doubt they would release that self incriminating evidence.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join