It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to go to ASCENSION ISLAND

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Dear British Authorities,

Please can I go to ASCENSION ISLAND instead of a refugee?

I really mean this. This is very serious. I hate being here in the UK.I can't stand what Rothschild, King Charles, Goldsmith have done to it. I don't want to live in the same country as these disgusting corrupt abusers of humanity. I HATE WHAT THEY DO. Let me go there like Napoleon as you already have exiled me anyway. I will only cause you misery if I stay here any longer. I will be as much of a thorn in your side as he was, only i will not let you profit from it. I have been deliberately avoiding letting you be usurers of me. I am thieving from you as you thieve from them. I am riding you like a horse as you ride them like a horse.

I want to go there. I would love to end my days there rather than here. It even has a lovely name: ASCENSION. It would be very good for kayaking, growing ganja, flying my drone and mountainbiking. it would be more fun than boring prejudiced Britain and best of all it would be away from you lot.

You are disgusting. Your profit is the fire. From now on every penny of your profit will be a flame of the fire that is coming to destroy all your paradises. You thought you couyld escape to beautiful places? Everything you touch turns to cinders.

The Angels are set upon you. I mean this with all my heart. Let me go, you wicked WHORE! Let me go!

They have me under house arrest here in UK. Look howe intelligent I am and they will not let me have any life at all here. They are OPPRESSING me.

Let me go, Pharaoh. Let me cover for a refugee. They can live here in my home and I can go there. I want to do that. Let me do it. It will save you money too. The refugee can live in your stinking metaphorical brothel instead. They really do not know what they are condemning themselves to coming here. It is horrible.

I mean this. I would pack my things and go tomorrow if they would let me. I hate what they have done to the UK. God will do the same to them as they have done to us and worse. Watch and see it in the news through these next few years.

It is time for me to put my sword back in its scabbard for a while. Enough words from me. I wish I could escape them, but they will not let me. I have to live under the curse of their vanity and greed and all the horrendous errors they make that impact my life and ruin it. Britain is ruined because of them.

Let me go to Ascension. Here it is on the map. I will be writing to King Charles officially and to the Prime Minister requesting they let me cover for a refugee and give them my life so I can have a life away from these corrupt people who have destroyed my life by their errors. I really will write that letter.

Bye for now. Enjoy the flames of their profit. It will burn them most of all in the end.

edit on 11-8-2023 by Merman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 03:32 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Let me go to Ascension. Here it is on the map. I will be writing to King Charles officially and to the Prime Minister requesting they let me cover for a refugee and give them my life so I can have a life away from these corrupt people who have destroyed my life by their errors. I really will write that letter

Let us know how you get on.

Though I can think of several flaws in asking the leaders of your home country to give you refugee status to move to a different part of the same country (Ascension Island is sovereign territory of the UK). I don’t think that’s how the refugee thing works.

But best of luck I guess.
edit on 1182023 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

The OP is referring to this i believe.

Ascension Island: 800 residents, turtles but no hospital – where migrants could be sent if Rwanda plan fails

www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Merman

I really am writing the letters. I am doing it now and will post them today. This is what I have written,

"His Majesty The King
Buckingham Palace
London SW1A 1AA

Dear Sir,

I am writing to you to request that I take the place of a migrant and go to Ascension Island specifically. My inability to adjust to what has become of the UK has made it very damaging for both you and I if I remain here in the situation I am in any longer.

I am beyond any affection for or wish to stay in the UK. I hate it. I don't hate you, nor any of the other elitist people who are destroying my life with your lives, desires and choices, but I hate what you have made of the UK. I am so far gone that I write threads like this on conspiracy sites (then a copy of my thread here).

I would love to live on that island. Your policies have made my life a prison with no choices and I can't help but rebel against what you have allowed to happen to me. A migrant can have my home and I can go in their place as I would love the challenge of it, and it would suit my hobbies and lifestyle. I am very intelligent and could be very useful as a facilitator on the island. I have community know how, but it seems you all do not.

yours sincerely,

XXX"

and,

"Prime Minister Rishi Sunak
10 Downing Street
London SW1A 1AA

Dear Prime Minister,

I am writing to you to request that I take the place of a migrant and go to Ascension Island specifically. My inability to adjust to what has become of the UK has made it very damaging for both you and I if I remain here in the situation I am in.

I am beyond any affection for or wish to stay in the UK. I hate it. I don't hate you, nor any of the other elitist people who are destroying my life with your lives, desires and choices, but I hate what you have made of the UK. I am so far gone that I write threads like this on conspiracy sites (then a copy of my thread here).

I would love to live on that island. Your policies have made my life a prison with no choices and I can't help but rebel against what you have allowed to happen to me. A migrant can have my home and I can go in their place as I would love the challenge of it, and it would suit my hobbies and lifestyle. I am very intelligent and could be very useful as a facilitator on the island. I have community know how, but it seems you all do not.

yours sincerely,

XXX"

I really am no use to them any more. I only want them to stop destroying me and all that I held dear. You have no idea what a prison the UK can be if you are an intelligent and activated Christian. They took me out early on back in the 1990s and I never recovered. Every time I had any dealings with them through relationships with women they only tried to destroy me in the finish once they knew Jesus came even before them and social status. My ex wife tried to murder me and used gangsters who she was in with. She was high class grand niece of an English Lord. My other ex was a Master Free Mason's daughter and treated me like dirt all along. There is NO affection left. There is no violence. I forgive, but you gotta let me go Pharaoh or I will destroy you with the plagues.

The fire is here. I told you I am the fire. I even performed little media miracles for you in Israel via the Jerusalem Post. Look hard and you will see what I did. You have to check the dates. How did I say something on many occasions and then it happen literally the next day?

I surely mean to destroy you unless you let me go. Let us all go and stop keeping us like cattle for your usury. The whole world will turn upon you like will beasts and tear you to pieces if you carry on like this. It will be flame grills and Mussolini chunks in red wine sauce, a delicious coq au vin to the Lord and His Angels.

I am going to cover for a migrant with my very life. Christ told me that if they ask give the shirt from my back. Have it. It does not fit I any more. I will gladly lay down this lousy prison lifestyle in the UK.

This is of course as tongue in cheek as any of us wish it to be, but if they call my bluff I would love to pack up and move to Ascension. What a mind blowing adventure it would be for me to end my days living simply and building a small community on an island like that.

I am seriously going to write those letters. It is my duty to let them know that I can longer honour my subject status in the UK and that I am more a friend of the fire than them. I hope it makes a point to you all as I hope it does to them, a very sharp point of a sword from my mouth.

edit on 11-8-2023 by Merman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 04:44 AM
link   
All the litter these migrants leave behind will destroy the pristine environment of Ascension.

Why not just send them back from whence they originated. Oh, silly me; cannot do that because of the army of lawyers and do-gooders who want them all to stay in the UK and make piles of cash in the process. Cannot send Mohamed back to Sh1tlandia because it'll infringe his human rights, besides he wants a Mercedes and white girls.

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Nothing stopping you from moving to Ascension if that's what you want.

www.gov.uk...

(Whether they'd want you is another matter)

edit on 11-8-2023 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Every time I had any dealings with them through relationships with women they only tried to destroy me in the finish once they knew Jesus came even before them and social status. My ex wife tried to murder me and used gangsters who she was in with. She was high class grand niece of an English Lord. My other ex was a Master Free Mason's daughter and treated me like dirt all along.

let me go Pharaoh or I will destroy you with the plagues.

The fire is here. I told you I am the fire. I even performed little media miracles for you in Israel via the Jerusalem Post. Look hard and you will see what I did. You have to check the dates. How did I say something on many occasions and then it happen literally the next day?

So all your failed relationships are "their" fault and you think you have the power to call down plagues.

You need help.

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 06:42 AM
link   
But if you leave the UK you will miss out on....
Drag Queen Storytime In UK Schools
Pride Month
Transgenderism
Another Plandemic
More Immigrants
The Royal Family
Fascism
Love Island
The NHS.

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Merman

Put the ganja down a bit...your THC is showing. Nowhere, no way can, could, would any of those folks or situations help. That's your main problem.

Either you're oblivious to the workings of the world, or think your idea is a good one ...or are young.

This is why rambling posts actually divert from the real truth(s). Long-term ATS'rs understand that.

What you suggest, isn't possible, those folks have nothing to do with any of this...there's your issue. You think it is. It is not...

As for creative writing, yours is good. Reality is far different than the world...you THINK You're seeing...

God Bless ya. Get out, volunteer. Make a real difference.

MS

PS Thnx!
edit on 08233231America/ChicagoFri, 11 Aug 2023 08:37:32 -050037202300000032 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Theres no Starbucks there tho

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   
One wonders what you did to get on house arrest. Anything t do with the ganja obsession?

new topics

top topics

join