It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Refuse to get vaccinated? Genetically modified insects will do the jab for you!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

Funded by Bill Gates no doubt.

Yes how did you guess - also DARPA.

Also some extremely serious questions raised over 'gene drives' (AKA genetic extinction technology).

Guess Who's Funding and Promoting Gene Drives..

Jonathan Latham of Independent Science News joins us to discuss his 2017 article, “Gates Foundation Hired PR Firm to Manipulate UN Over Gene Drives.” We talk about gene drives, the dangers inherent in this technology, how the UN is involved, and why the Gates Foundation and DARPA are so interested in introducing genetic modifications into various species.

Gene Drives And The Gates Foundation.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: UpThenDown
a reply to: AlienBorg

Are mosquitoes immune to the Covid vaccine, what stops them from having the issues humans have as stated on ATS?

Won’t there smaller organs succumb to the vaccine far quicker

It’s certainly not something I would support though , people should be free to choose what they put in there bodies

mosquitos live for 14-21 days. They have complained about heart issues including myocarditis.

They'll be dropping like flies!

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

I had read this before in the past. He's also likely behind the West Nile virus . Didn't he use African and Indian kids to experiment some 'vaccines' on ? I remember reading that the majority died. Off course the 'left' likes to portray him as some saint philantrophist (image research funded by Gates himself no doubt ) . The guy is plain evil .

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: peskyhumans
It can't possibly go wrong.

Not really!
Nothing can go wrong with mass vaccinations, generally speaking.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienBorgthis is a very bad idea .what happens if a bad actor country was to use this to spread a deadly pathogen instead of vaccine?

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonah1970
a reply to: AlienBorgthis is a very bad idea .what happens if a bad actor country was to use this to spread a deadly pathogen instead of vaccine?

You get a biological weapon in the form of genetically modified insects.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 02:26 PM
link   

mix it with a remote controlled cockroach with fricken laser beams

Robobug a rechargeable, remote-controllable cyborg cockroach

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienBorg

Not really!

Generally speaking vaccine drives HAVE gone wrong. LOL No one is going to listen to your lies.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crackalackin

Not really!

Generally speaking vaccine drives HAVE gone wrong. LOL No one is going to listen to your lies.

What lies??

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 03:26 PM
link   

If the mosquito spraying truck stops coming by the house spraying fumes through the neighborhood, I'll now know why.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   
We’re already all being vaccinated like it or not. And I am so pissed about it because I wouldnt DARE let any of that experimental, non-“vaccine” for a totally benign illness come anywhere near me. Well, then about a month into it I read an article about how farmers have been vaccinating their chickens, pork and cattle since I believe it was like May 5 of this year, basically all farm animals aside from lambs are getting injected. And I assure you, even if I had caught that in time, next they well be injecting vegetables. They have made it beyond clear that these shots are anything BUT vaccinations since they will stop at nothing to get us all. It is truly the one conspiracy that has me simply accepting something otherworldly and extremely doom filled is happening and there’s nothing we can do about it. I’m such a whacko Christian too that I would have chosen to be shot on the spot 100 times over rather than risk playing a game with my DNA, something so sacred and off limits in the Bible but they got me too even.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Has there been any updates on what Gates is doing with all the land he purchased recently?

My hunch says he’s getting into the food production industry. To try and monopolize what we eat, as well.

Think massive bug farms. The final nail in the proverbial coffin to dumb down a population - a lack of essential daily nutrients…

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

If the mosquito spraying truck stops coming by the house spraying fumes through the neighborhood, I'll now know why.

That's a good observation!

But genetically modified insects can be much more resistant to whatever sprays they use to kill them. There are endless possibilities when you decide to go down this path.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 05:23 PM
link   

principia-scientific.com...

You don't want to get vaccinated?
Are you an anti-vaxxer and a right-wing conspiracy theorist? We have the answer to your problems! Genetically modified insects will do it for you!

They're not going to use this method. It's too unpredictable (some people seem to attract mosquitoes; others are uninteresting to mosquitoes) and the number of bites can't be controlled.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

principia-scientific.com...

You don't want to get vaccinated?
Are you an anti-vaxxer and a right-wing conspiracy theorist? We have the answer to your problems! Genetically modified insects will do it for you!

They're not going to use this method. It's too unpredictable (some people seem to attract mosquitoes; others are uninteresting to mosquitoes) and the number of bites can't be controlled.

How do you know this?
They can use whatever they want and they can genetically modify insects to suit whatever purposes.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Researchers say the genetically modified mosquitos will not be used at large to vaccinate millions of people. The reason why mosquitos were used instead of syringes, they claim, was to save costs.

Worst lie I think I have ever read...

Mosquitoes rarely bother me, my wife thinks its because I eat a ton of garlic every year (love to cook with it), I think its after growing up in the swamps of florida Ive been bit so many times I just smell like one to them.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 08:23 PM
link   

This was something we knew about since 2020 when they first announced they would try to vaccinate those who refuse vaccination via injection.

Universal Mosquito Vaccine Tested
www.nih.gov...

June 23, 2020
edit on J25823 by JimmyNeutr0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Researchers say the genetically modified mosquitos will not be used at large to vaccinate millions of people. The reason why mosquitos were used instead of syringes, they claim, was to save costs.

Worst lie I think I have ever read...

Mosquitoes rarely bother me, my wife thinks its because I eat a ton of garlic every year (love to cook with it), I think its after growing up in the swamps of florida Ive been bit so many times I just smell like one to them.

Yeah! Their reassurances are astonishing! Who is going to believe them?

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 09:03 PM
link   
We were promised that mosquitos could transmit HIV and cause AIDS, so this couldn't possibly work if they were being truthful way back in the 1980s.

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

But then what if the bats get covid and starts it up again

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join