It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia confirms roll out of BRICS gold-backed currency in August

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Poecilotheria

I see this deceptive argument from quite a few Russian supporting members. It is called the 'Tu Quoque' logical fallacy. The statement above uses deflection rather than focusing on the here and now.

It doesn't even make sense as Russia has had 9+ wars under Putin. I guess we could say something like, well Russia attacked Afghanistan so we can too, but in this case with Ukraine, there is zero connection to say the US did XYZ so Russia can too...lol

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

The US should get out of the mass murder business then we will have some moral high ground to stand upon.

All future moral high ground is long gone. We lost all that...remember Nam....I do.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Well, Biden just penned an EO sending in the Reserve military units to Europe Resolve so that will be filling the news cycle now. Upping the anti in the war.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

The world has never been a nice place, why start now... or better yet, is it even possible.

You don’t know that, and even it were true what would be wrong with starting now?

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

You don’t know that, and even it were true what would be wrong with starting now?

Not saying it wouldn't be bad, but we have not become the apex predator because we are nice.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

Well, Biden just penned an EO sending in the Reserve military units to Europe Resolve so that will be filling the news cycle now. Upping the anti in the war.

yes and no, he did sign a EO but they are still in the U.S. and there is no clear indication that they are going anytime soon.

It’s not clear whether the troops will actually be deployed, but it suggests the U.S. military presence in Europe is under strain.

Although it is not clear whether Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin plans to actually deploy these reservists anytime soon, the move suggests that the U.S. military’s training mission in Europe, along with the deployment of several new brigades after the invasion, has stretched active-duty forces.

and

While the move gives the military’s European Command “greater flexibility” to defend the continent, it will not change the actual force levels in Europe, Capt. Bill Speaks, a spokesperson for U.S. European Command, said in a statement.

Biden orders 3,000 reservists to be ready for Europe deployments

my take, these are training and support units that will be added to the deployment roster, rotation schedule giving over worked regular units a break if needed.

edit on 14-7-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: machineintelligence

Yes, as yet, not enough American bones and blood crushed to fuel the hegemonic wet dreams of those who seek to get their names in history books.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: teapot

It looks like there's a huge increase in military aircraft moving around CONUS with their transponders off. They are performing a force shift and keeping that fact off of the open-source intel networks. I guess we shall see. Lots of Tanks and Humvees loading up and going out of the Gulf.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1986
WW3 incoming then.

We're already in it , threats of Nuclear annihilation signal that , there's no rule that World Wars have to follow the same pattern.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Regarding the F-16's just what does Putin mean when he says He will consider them a Nuclear threat . I know they are capable but what does he mean by that excuse to use a tactical ?
edit on 14-7-2023 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join