It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cliff High's data sets panning out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I just had a listen to Cliff's latest data from the land of Woo. His contacts in France seem to say the place is now in a state of collapse, I saw a few Twitter feeds of gorillas a Rhino walking down the streets plus a random flock of Emus playing in the traffic. His data suggested that Sweden would collapse first and then France. He seems to have had a few good hits in the past so he might be on to something. According to his interpretation of the Data Most of Europe will go chaotic, supply chains will collapse and vast numbers of refugees will be heading south. Australia is importing Black Africans by plane load, but according to him, the Airline industry is operating at forty percent capacity due to the you know what, so that is hindering the influx to Australia. Whatever happens, it is entertaining listening.

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 07:04 PM
link   
"Cliff High's data sets panning out"

That would be a first. Wasn't Cliff one of the guys that was convinced the world as going to end in 2012?

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

But you have posted thread after thread that the world is being depopulated by a vaccine.

But why is the traffic so bad?

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

What in the good Lord's name has that anything to do with Cliff's Woo reports?

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: chr0naut

What in the good Lord's name has that anything to do with Cliff's Woo reports?

You posted them. That is the common link.

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 01:01 AM
link   
How would airline capacity being at 40% hinder the influx of immigrants? Wouldn’t that mean MORE seats available for them?
edit on 7-7-2023 by HorsePaster because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-7-2023 by HorsePaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: HorsePasterwww.oliverwyman.com...#:~:te xt=Regarding%20magnitude%2C%20in%20our%20most,some%20of%20the%20biggest%20carriers.

edit on 7-7-2023 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 07:43 AM
link   
WELL! Clif High was the person that said it was certain I was going to die in October 2021, because I'd had the jab don't you know. Eeerr, but I didn't so he rearranged his "data" (BS meter) and said I would die in the mass die offs in 2022. But I didn't. Oh dear, I'm still here everyone.

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 08:01 AM
link   
With all the chaos and the daily onslaught of information, I am of the opinion that we are past making predictions of what will happen next. For me, it's enough now to simply read what's going on at the moment and stop being surprised at what the next day brings.

Of course, now that I use customized RSS news feeds, I have a flood of information to browse, so I am at max input and don't really care for predictions too much anymore. I'll take a peek still, but the present moment is enough to worry about.

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
Thank You. However, I still don’t see a connection to a lower influx. More can be brought in with “peacekeeping” military intervention the same as other countries. Just not seeing the wooo on this is all. Continue.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:48 AM
link   

top topics

join