It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious brain disorder strikes hundreds in Canada-cases are increasing

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Hmm, mysterious health disorder after receiving experimental gene therapy multiple times....

Hmmm...

Yep, can't think of anything.

Most of the vaccine's harmful effects are not immediately and directly causitive. They're synergistic, increase stress on a deficient system, or overwhelm some physiological process.

It's already known the spike proteins, when not confined to the respiratory system, cause worse illness including inflammatory syndromes. The vaccine causes the spike proteins to be present in systems all over the body and produces more spike proteins than any normal mild infection does, which is the majority of cases.

Any neurological problem, even if latent, can be driven into an acute stage by inflammation or immune dysfunction. There has been "accelerated" prion diseases recorded in vaccinated patients and spike proteins have been found in the skulls of those that have died of COVID (spikes which are also present from the mRNA vaccines in greater numbers). MS is being flagged as well. Maybe somebody someday will connect the dots between an immune system therapy that causes immune dysfunction and the rise in immune system diseases. I'm sure their top men are on. Fine medical ethicists like Dr. Hotez that can't stop lying to get people to vaccinate their children for no clinical benefit and lots of risk.

Any condition that has seen a surge since the introduction of the vaccines, independent of if it existed before, should be considered a possible vaccine effect. While they continue to refuse to consider that a factor there is no reason to assume it isn't. The failures to release many many sets of what is supposed to be public health data seems to point toward them being fully aware of the problems and how bad they appear from data alone. It's a systemic toxin in the best case scenario.

Chronic pesticide exposure in young people across a large regional area wouldn't be something I'd expect to see unless these were all in an agricultural community with breathtaking and widespread parental neglect. It's not 1960 where bumpkins are all totally ignorant of pesticides dangers. If it's from a food source then I'd have to ask why are there so few? It makes little sense, but I'm sure they've all been exposed. We all have been now. Even with exposure, if confirmed, the vaccine wouldn't be doing them any favors.

Good point made.

If it's Indeed from a food source then why the number of cases is small.

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienBorg

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: AlienBorg

Acute exposure to glyphosates is fairly low risk. The problem is chronic exposure. That's when it can get nasty. In animal studies it was found that beneficial bacteria in the GI tract was significantly reduced, while harmful bacteria, such as salmonella not only were largely unaffected, but grew successfully. Exposure when young causes all kinds of damage to the central nervous system.

The information provided indicates that exposure to glyphosate or its commercial formulations induces several neurotoxic effects. It has been shown that exposure to this pesticide during the early stages of life can seriously affect normal cell development by deregulating some of the signaling pathways involved in this process, leading to alterations in differentiation, neuronal growth, and myelination. Glyphosate also seems to exert a significant toxic effect on neurotransmission and to induce oxidative stress, neuroinflammation and mitochondrial dysfunction, processes that lead to neuronal death due to autophagy, necrosis, or apoptosis, as well as the appearance of behavioral and motor disorders. The doses of glyphosate that produce these neurotoxic effects vary widely but are lower than the limits set by regulatory agencies. Although there are important discrepancies between the analyzed findings, it is unequivocal that exposure to glyphosate produces important alterations in the structure and function of the nervous system of humans, rodents, fish, and invertebrates.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

The EPA initially issued an ID for glyphosate, but was successfully sued over it, and pulled the human health portion of the ID after the court determined that it was improperly issued without an affects determination. Bayer is removing glyphosate based herbicides from the market completely, because of all the lawsuits.

Agreed.

But the symptoms of this mysterious illness are very different from what glyphosate could cause.

There are a real lot of conditions that glyphosate residue and chronic glyphosate toxcicity can cause or make worse because of the alterations to enzymes and microbia in the body. Presently, if there is not an association directly causing a problem, it is not recognized as real and the FDA will not ban it or admit they improperly approved it. I do not know how Canada's regulators do things, but I have researched quite a bit about some policies at the FDA site. I do not disagree or condemn and do understand some of the FDA policies, but I do not agree with lots of them. Their lack of testing by their own people to verify things or investigate the chemicals before approval themselves is disturbing. Seems like third party testing without any side testing at all of possible problems has led to a big increase in chemicals in foods. They require an insurance policy on new patents, but those policies usually just protect the companies they sell the stuff to.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 04:31 AM
link   

A lot of people are starting to believe its Glyphosate thats causing the problems.
I'm from N.B.
Glyphosate is also believed to be the cause of an increase Blue Green Algae which is known as a neurotoxin.

edit on 5-7-2023 by enament because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-7-2023 by enament because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: enament

A lot of people are starting to believe its Glyphosate thats causing the problems.
I'm from N.B.
Glyphosate is also believed to be the cause of an increase Blue Green Algae which is known as a neurotoxin.

I can't be definite on what causes this illness. It could be a factor but it could be irrelevant to this case.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Came here to see the mental gymnastics in action to blame this on covid vaccines. Thread delivered in droves.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Came here to see the mental gymnastics in action to blame this on covid vaccines. Thread delivered in droves.

You just make sure you keep your boosters updated below is your updated vaccine schedule

www.washingtonpost.com...

Covid isn’t over, but even the most cautious Americans are moving on

Public health authorities say the best thing Americans can do to protect themselves is stay up to date on their vaccines, especially when new booster shots designed to target the latest variants are rolled out this fall.

www.cdc.gov...

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 07:08 AM
link   
canadahealthalliance.org... h-Defense.pdf

Canada
The very first RNA-based livestock vaccine, swine influenza (H3N2) RNA shot licensed in 2012,
was developed by Harrisvaccines. The company followed up with an avian influenza mRNA shot
in 2015. Harrisvaccines was acquired by Merck Animal Health later that year

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 07:22 AM
link   

I see only two posts that mention a connection and those two were sensible. Where is your mind that you would say that the Thread delivered in Droves. Most of this thread is on environmental toxins.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I see only two posts that mention a connection and those two were sensible. Where is your mind that you would say that the Thread delivered in Droves. Most of this thread is on environmental toxins.

Time traveler vax strikes again!

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 07:34 AM
link   

It's being said that multiple patients tested for extremely high levels of glyphosate, and other environmental toxins at over 40 times the average exposure.

How much agricultural spraying is done in that area?

Also the majority of the time, insecticides are used in conjunction with herbicides. I’ve worked around ag spraying ops, and it’s an eye opener of how much chemicals are sprayed on crops. Some farmers just add concoctions up based on what they think might work, not what the label says.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Neurological symptoms like hallucinations, muscle wasting, vision problems, memory loss, and abnormal movements were seen in 2015 in a small cluster of patients, eventually growing to 48 cases.

But some health experts and local residents say the number of people with the condition is much higher — and may exceed 200.

What do you think the cause or causes of this mysterious illness/disorder are? This is what I am thinking:

1) Natural toxins
2) Artificial toxins
3) Combination of drugs & alcohol
4) Schizophrenia
5) Some form of radiation
6) Some powerful pathogen
7) Something else?

I note of the young or relatively young age of the people who seem to have been affected by whatever this is.

being English and living during the mad cows disease outbreak.. the article screams cjd?

symptoms of cjd
Depression.
Agitation, apathy and mood swings.
Rapidly worsening confusion.
Disorientation.
Problems with memory, thinking, planning and judgment.
Difficulty walking.
Muscle stiffness, twitches and involuntary jerky movements.
Vision problems, such as double vision and hallucinations

hope i'm wrong but given how it seems the establishment are pivoting back to risky feeds,, it'd be one of the things I'd be worried about.
edit on 5-7-2023 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Never said anything about the Covid vaccines. But a vaccine could be a cofactor in some cases where you have mysterious illnesses. Have you not come across mysterious illnesses or diseases the young get over the last three years. Diseases young people don't usually get in this age.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

It's being said that multiple patients tested for extremely high levels of glyphosate, and other environmental toxins at over 40 times the average exposure.

How much agricultural spraying is done in that area?

Also the majority of the time, insecticides are used in conjunction with herbicides. I’ve worked around ag spraying ops, and it’s an eye opener of how much chemicals are sprayed on crops. Some farmers just add concoctions up based on what they think might work, not what the label says.

The problem with this is the number of people who have been affected. Young & healthy mainly.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 08:52 AM
link   

since the symptoms are reported as cjd like i can't help but think if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, its a duck..

mad cows disease just highlights how far science can get from the beaten track before it gets bitten on the rear..

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Have you not come across mysterious illnesses or diseases the young get over the last three years. Diseases young people don't usually get in this age.

I have not.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Your being Dramatic .

The Vaccine was barely mentioned in this thread , Most of the discussion is on Toxins.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 12:05 PM
link   

A study from May 2023 shows how the vaccine not only manage to cross the BBB but also weaken the myelin sheaths to the point of nervecell damage.

I know people hate hearing this. Most likely because the longer time passes, the more it becomes obvious that the vaccines were a huge unhealthy gamble and it breaks their perception of the world and the government as something meant to take care of us.

News flash... there are two kinds of people.
Those who make money, and those who the first make money off. You can be a naive # and think you can gain favors by sucking up to the powers, but you will never be one them.

Ask those people suffering who have the symptoms if they took the Moderna vaccine. Its concentration was too high... not that Pfizer was better... just less bad.
edit on 5/7/23 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Yet RoundUp is still on the shelves at Home Depot here in Los Angeles!
second

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I wonder what batch of the influenza vaccine they got that year

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Products containing glyphosate may cause eye or skin irritation. People who breathed in spray mist from products containing glyphosate felt irritation in their nose and throat. Swallowing products with glyphosate can cause increased saliva, burns in the mouth and throat, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea.

It seems unlikely to cause the other symptoms seen in these people.

Long-term feeding studies in animals were assessed by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and other regulatory authorities. Based on these evaluations, they found there is no evidence glyphosate is toxic to the nervous or immune systems. They also found it is not a developmental or reproductive toxin.

npic.orst.edu...#:~:text=Products%20containing%20glyphosate%20may%20cause,nausea%2C%20vomiting%2C%20and%20diarrhea.[/quo te]

There could be several reasons. Doctors and scientists don't/won't report negative issues with products. I've seen it with mine own eyes. Reported a negative reaction to my doctor of a new medication. She said she'd never heard of it and moved on. I went and researched it after that appointment and there were HUNDREDS of people reporting the identical symptoms.......that they had reported to their doctors yet those side effects weren't even mentioned on the medicine's information site.

Also, just like allergies, you can be exposed many times over a long period of time and suddenly, you're having an allergic reaction to a common food/product. Every day our bodies change and attempt to adapt to our ever changing environment. What we were 5 weeks ago, we may be no longer. And then wham.

Finally, many farmers mix glyphosate with auxinic herbicide 2,4-D and/or Paraquat

However, the acid and salt forms of 2,4- D can cause severe eye irritation. People who drank products containing 2,4- D vomited, had diarrhea, headaches, and were confused or aggressive. Some people also had kidney failure and skeletal muscle damage. People who spilled 2,4-D on their skin developed skin irritation.

Who knows what testing has been done or revelations exposed of mixing the two together? Oh but there's more. Many farmers mix paraquat. One sip WILL kill you.

Many farmers use both chemicals in some fashion to treat weeds and unwanted vegetation. Glyphosate is often used as a first resort since it's less toxic, but over time, some weeds become resistant to glyphosate. When this occurs, farmers will often switch to Paraquat or use both together.

Paraquat is a toxic chemical that is widely used as an herbicide (plant killer), primarily for weed and grass control. In the United States, paraquat is available primarily as a liquid in various strengths.

Paraquat (dipyridylium) is a highly toxic weed killer (herbicide). In the past, the United States encouraged Mexico to use it to destroy marijuana plants. Later, research showed this herbicide was dangerous to workers who applied it to the plants.

No one is responsible anymore. Too many organizations are owned.....by the highest bidders. Too many people driven solely by money.

edit on 2431202300000031bWed, 05 Jul 2023 14:42:24 -05002023000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join