It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok here it is proof of birth rate collapse

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 06:16 PM
link   
It is a Swiss study from one of the Cantons, how this got into print due to the watchdogs, is anyone's guess It might not be clear to the general public but this is the real elephant in the room, here we have a clear temporal cause that will collapse the world economies. Gates has done his job well, with Fauci. You have Gates who told everyone he wanted to control the world population, and Fauci whose history is just as dark, with zero empathy, who just babbled out the false science. They have double = so I can only put the URL it is scary. www.youtube.com... I can't see this staying up long.
edit on Thu Jun 29 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix BB code

www.youtube.com...
edit on Thu Jun 29 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Conspiracies aside, there has been a general trend of population of population and birth rate decline in major economic nations over the last two decades.

Any conspiracy that is actually true would only exacerbate the pre-existing issue.

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 08:21 PM
link   

From what I can tell by eyeballing the charts in that video, that birth rate decline that started showing up 9 months after peak vaccine uptake also showed up about 9 months after peak Covid infections. Maybe people didn't have much interest in sex when they were sick with Covid?

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 09:17 PM
link   
It's almost like an entire generation grew up with no actual chance of buying a home and having children. Their parents did it on a single income working dog # jobs, yet with both patents working they barely made rent...

The smart ones didn't breed, the dumb ones are on government cheese... a small percentage are managing but their children are going to public school which is now a playground for the insane...

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

I'd say there is no chance you would ever give any consideration to the idea that your advocacy has been based on lies and may have resulted in people taking a drug that has no real clinical benefit and many demonstrated serious harmful effects.

This same tech has been used for targeted reproductive control. It is known to effect the female reproductive system when deployed as part of the COVID mRNA vaccines. This is happening and has been reported on, it is not in dispute... yet it gets ignored.

The refusal of vaccine advocates to acknowledge that these facts merit concern and deserve investigation are part of the reason that most of the population no longer cares what COVID vaccines advocates have to say. Even the paid ones on TV. There's a list of reasons, but lack of intellectual honesty is the primary factor in each. This same thing has happened with every now confirmed "conspiracy theory" that was obvious in data for anybody that cared what the truth is.

All you've done is make excuses why the most common factor between a number of observed population-wide increases in detrimental effects can't be responsible. Excess deaths, decline of birthrates, rare cancers in young people, heart attacks and stokes, all just happen to have started increasing in the months after the vaccines were deployed, but not during the logarithmic infective phase of the pandemic when there was no immunity. These things are not happening in countries that did not have high rates of vaccination for COVID. Of course many of those countries also don't have persistent problems with COVID like the highly vaccinated countries. Hard to explain that one, no?

But hey, maybe people just decided not to have sex forever. All because they got a mild respiratory illness. Let us not forget the people of reproductive age are all in incredibly low risk categories for COVID if they avoid taking the mRNA therapy. So, millions of people that got asymptomatic or mild flu symptoms decided to stop having sex. It doesn't make sense to me, but I may be biased by being an enjoyer of sex.

At the height of the AIDS crisis people were still having unprotected sex in bathroom stalls, but COVID managed to get people to stop having sex with their partner for the purposes of reproduction? Sound right to you or are you maybe experiencing a sunk cost fallacy with dramatic psychological repercussions that are clouding your ability to consider the entirety of data objectively?

Maybe a babystep. Do you think the number of serious conditions associated with vaccination deserve study for causation beyond making excuses and saying it can't be true? If so... can you explain why it's being ignored by those responsible, people asking about it are censored at the behest of government/pharma sponsored fact-checkers, and the information is being withheld from qualified third parties who want to analyze it?
edit on 6/30/23 by Ksihkehe because: Typos

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

I have often pondered that dilemma. The only conclusion I can ascertain is that if you don't have an untraceable address in a place that does not exist, which is off the radar. You will be #ed over. Or at the very least a hobbit hole with a garden, which is invisible to all but those concerned, strange times require strange measures.

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac Don't buy into this bs. There are more opportunities today than ever in the history of civilization for those of us willing to go for it. The days of working forty years at a factory and a pension are over. Thank God. Who wants that? I live by income streams, some here some there and it works. For me. I'm always telling my kids you don't need a river of money if you have enough to streams to fill a river.

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 10:32 PM
link   
If logic & intellect were at play here you pointed to the right-field stands and delivered them a home-run. Very powerful & lucid argument. I sure would like to see Boomer respond in sincere answer but there was too much ouch there to handle I'm guessing.

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
a reply to: 1947boomer

I'd say there is no chance you would ever give any consideration to the idea that your advocacy has been based on lies and may have resulted in people taking a drug that has no real clinical benefit and many demonstrated serious harmful effects.

This same tech has been used for targeted reproductive control. It is known to effect the female reproductive system when deployed as part of the COVID mRNA vaccines. This is happening and has been reported on, it is not in dispute... yet it gets ignored.

The refusal of vaccine advocates to acknowledge that these facts merit concern and deserve investigation are part of the reason that most of the population no longer cares what COVID vaccines advocates have to say. Even the paid ones on TV. There's a list of reasons, but lack of intellectual honesty is the primary factor in each. This same thing has happened with every now confirmed "conspiracy theory" that was obvious in data for any kdy that cared what the truth is.

All you've done is make excuses why the most common factor between a number of observed population-wide increases in detrimental effects can't be responsible. Excess deaths, decline of birthrates, rare cancers in young people, heart attacks and stokes, all just happen to have started increasing in the months after the vaccines were deployed, but not during the logarithmic infective phase of the pandemic when there was no immunity. These things are not happening in countries that did not have high rates of vaccination for COVID. Of course many of those countries also don't have persistent problems with COVID like the highly vaccinated countries. Hard to explain that one, no?

But hey, maybe people just decided not to have sex forever. All because they got a mild respiratory illness. Let us not forget the people of reproductive age are all in incredibly low risk categories for COVID if they avoid taking the mRNA therapy. So, millions of people that got asymptomatic or mild flu symptoms decided to stop having sex. It doesn't make sense to me, but I may be biased by being an enjoyer of sex.

At the height of the AIDS crisis people were still having unprotected sex in bathroom stalls, but COVID managed to get people to stop having sex with their partner for the purposes of reproduction? Sound right to you or are you maybe experiencing a sunk cost fallacy with dramatic psychological repercussions that are clouding your ability to consider the entirety of data objectively?

Maybe a babystep. Do you think the number of serious conditions associated with vaccination deserve study for causation beyond making excuses and saying it can't be true? If so... can you explain why it's being ignored by those responsible, people asking about it are censored at the behest of government/pharma sponsored fact-checkers, and the information is being withheld from qaulified third parties who want to analyze it?

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 11:17 PM
link   
The video is not working from here. It does look like an active counter intelligence operation is ongoing to suppress any negative effects of the jab.

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Click the bottom link at the end of my comments, they put a couple of equal signs in the URL.

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I have said maybe a dozen times over that there is no need for NWO population agenda...It's already here without their help.

I posted this over 4 years ago and it is much worst than we thought even back then.

Population

In less than 50 years China may be at 600k, and most of the world outside of Africa is zero net populations. If we do not have the magical 2.1 per woman the population will go down, and the economy drives it all. Poor people have kids, and as people hit the middle class kids stop being free labor and become liabilities. Add in young people who just do not want kids due to the living lifestyle today and we could be in a world of hurt.

edit on 30-6-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

It's nice to have someone to blame other than ourselves, a that thought comes to mind.

Kids are a burden on finances and time, even the best parents are going to find a struggle striking a balance. A theme I find with the honest is that they struggle to enjoy a family life and they actually prefer work. That's not a comfortable psychological place to be? Dreading those few hours a day with family the modern life provides isn't good.

It's not like society encourages this type of behaviour...

What's the answer? More incentives? Better parenting rights? Mandatory 30 hour work weeks or less for parents? Better education? I agree this is happening regardless of conspiracies to cull, I prefer looking at the social and psychological aspects of living in a modern world and I suspect the way we're acting individually and collectively has as much effect on population rates as "culling efforts" if not more. Not that I necessarily believe there's efforts to cull since when it comes to poisoning ourselves (pick your poison) we're doing it by choice.

That goes for the controversial vaccines too...

If an employer made vaccines compulsory why would somebody choose to take it just to keep a livelihood within a system that "clearly" wants you dead, stressed or highly depressed? Doesn't make sense to me. It's like screaming the sky is falling all evening but making sure you get a good night's sleep because you got work in the morning. Just why? I could make parallels to the whole "schools are raising our kids as wrong'uns" too but I imagine the concept of what I'm conveying isn't hard to grasp.

I suspect it's about blame anyways lol.

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Click the bottom link at the end of my comments, they put a couple of equal signs in the URL.

Thanks for that, it is working now. Peak Prosperity has been doing a great job in keeping up with data. One to keep on the radar.

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

You might also ask why after all these years of trying to find someone in the Amish community with the current plethora of modern diseases is pointless. Anyone putting two and two together will come up with four. Except modern science who seems to arrive at another number. The conclusion is that most vaccines are a big money-making scam. Or the diets of the modern world are poisonous. It's one or the other. Or both. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 06:19 AM
link   

First off, I'm all for a birth rate decline in the world, as should everybody else if they know what's good for them and their descendants.

Second, this is a study for Switzerland, and doesn't necessarily apply globally. And this isn't even for all of Switzerland, but only the canton of Bern

Third, birth rates in advanced countries are related to economic conditions, and likely those conditions went downhill in Switzerland during the pandemic as they did elsewhere. Part of this no doubt has to do with its economy, which involves a lot of tourism. Isn't Bern a big tourist destination?

It would also help to better understand this decline in birth rate by what the prevalence of Covid was in the Bern Canton over the pandemic. It could be the drop of the birth rate coincided with a nine month lag in the time of highest and/or most deadly infection rate. And perhaps women and couples weren't interested in conceiving close to the time of being vaccinated because of concerns involving it. Never mind that health care was harder to get during the pandemic, and consequently pre-natal care would also be harder to get.

There are lots of possible explanations for the shown drop in birth rate. I'm not ruling out the vaccine hypothesis; rather, only showing that there are plenty of other possibilities to explain the decline. Want to come to a reasonable conclusion on the matter, then get more data -- both for the rest of Switzerland and other places in the world, and if possible include countries where the covid vaccine has not been given en masse. Until then, all this is cherry-picking of data.

If one is truly worried about a birth rate collapse there are many other environmental issues at play, which have an established effect on birth rate and health -- of humans and many other creatures big and small.
edit on 30-6-2023 by MrInquisitive because: Added a final sentence

edit on 30-6-2023 by MrInquisitive because: fixed a typo

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MrInquisitive

First off, I'm all for a birth rate decline in the world, as should everybody else if they know what's good for them and their descendants.

IF, and it's a big "if", the climate doom sayers are correct....then there's really no point in people having children only to see them die of heat stroke, starvation and dehydration. The fewer the kids, the fewer to die from Global Warming.

(post by drongosrevenge removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

IF, and it's a big "if", the climate doom sayers are correct....then there's really no point in people having children only to see them die of heat stroke, starvation and dehydration. The fewer the kids, the fewer to die from Global Warming.

You have an excellent point.

Seems the younger generation totally believe the "sky is falling" "the world will collapse tomorrow" being spouted by Democratic Party politicians like Kerry, by liberal wackos like Gretta, and teachers in public schools and universities.

They have done such a great job of fear mongering that the breeding generations are so sure the world will collapse next week that they are refusing to have children.

Could be, could very well be.

The birth durth is exactly why the US is openly stealing as many young people as possible from poor nations. To enrich the US with cheap young labor who pay into social security, but by virtue of being underground won't receive any benefits. Making the poor nations who are also experiencing a birth durth even poorer with a lack of young workers. Go Biden, open borders to save the US and destroy poor nations around the world.

edit on 6/30/23 by The2Billies because: spelling

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Well yes your points are very creative, here is another one, Switzerland is higher and subject to more cosmic rays. But the problems are usually answered by the simplest causes.

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Also, it is a valid point when people say I have had a shot and I am ok. Here is the reason from a German study, it is simply because thirty percent of the P. shots were Placebo, it was thought to be the case. It starts at the three-minute mark. www.bitchute.com...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join