It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent breaking

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Second that. Our cabin is in northern Michigan and just a few miles from the Michigan NG gunnery range. Every summer, F-16s, A-10s doing a nice airshow of bombing and strafing, tanks and explosions shaking the cabin. One year we had a full ground assault along with B-52s, Chinooks of troops some Apaches and spotter choppers. It's quite common to see caravans of a hundred military vehicles on I-75.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I went to the website, here is the link.

LINK

It adds a little more information there.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: putnam6

Then this one.

I don't know about the other states mentioned in the video, but after living in the Idaho panhandle for nearly forty years, with an ANG base in town I can tell you this happens every year at this time. The convoys tie up the highway for miles as they head to southern Idaho.
I had a friend in the Guard years ago; IIRC training lasted a whole month.

One year during the Obama administration Mountain Home AFB hosted a joint training exercise with Russian fighter pilots. That struck me as odd, seeing as how Russia is the boogieman.

One could always check the history of the other cities mentioned in the video to see if this is an annual occurrence if they were worried about the military movement.

edit on 100000055America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

He’s been the biggest joke online for the last several days with his videos. His video about the Osprey landing in California was showing HMX-1 preparing for Biden to get there today. Absolutely nothing to do with what he claimed. Another one showed military vehicles driving down the interstate, which happens daily, just about everywhere. The one in Philadelphia was a Flag Day celebration that was also the birthday of the US Army, so they had vehicles on display, along with other events.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Had an air show with the Blue Angles recently in Smyrna,TN. Awesome sight.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: putnam6

Then this one.

I don't know about the other states mentioned in the video, but after living in the Idaho panhandle for nearly forty years, with an ANG base in town I can tell you this happens every year at this time. The convoys tie up the highway for miles as they head to southern Idaho.
I had a friend in the Guard years ago; IIRC training lasted a whole month.

One year during the Obama administration Mountain Home AFB hosted a joint training exercise with Russian fighter pilots. That struck me as odd, seeing as how Russia is the boogieman.

One could always check the history of the other cities mentioned in the video to see if this is an annual occurrence if they were worried about the military movement.

Between that and throwing in the California pics, where Biden will be today or tomorrow, misidentifying artillery as tanks in Idaho and Philadelphia vids are from days ago flag day. People are overreacting or there is a small concentrated effort to make people believe there is some kind of deployment going on on, Cause there are quite a few something going on using the exact same footage, its BS AND CLICK BAIT
edit on 19-6-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 07:32 AM
link   
There was one video posted of all kinds of military aircraft, including Egyptian aircraft, that was supposed to be a big sign of things happening that turned out to be from the Arma video game.

Another was supposed to be an F-16 that was flying over the western US and was fired at by a SAM, and then fired a HARM at the missile site. That one was from DCS.

This guy has no idea what he’s talking about and is just posting videos screaming about some imaginary invasion and something big coming.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 07:38 AM
link   
This does bear some close watching; However I live just two blocks away from a national guard base and airport just one mile. I have noticed nothing out of the ordinary as yet and I do watch. location central IL.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Looks like MOVEit Transfer web apps were infected with a web shell named LEMURLOOT. This was used to steal data from the MOVEit Transfer databases.

CISA has a report here if you'd like to read more. www.cisa.gov...

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Hello folks. It's been about a year or more I don't login.

I don't know how much of this is true but wanted to let you know I live near Newark Airport and on my way to work I also pass by Teterboro Airport. Went to work around 5am. Not a single plane flying. Not even one.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: billxam

St Helen here. It can be a bit annoying.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 08:12 AM
link   

i guess it's Jade Helm 2023, are there any walmart's closed yet

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
It's summer training season for the National Guard and Reserves. It happens every summer, and people forget by the next summer and freak out when it happens again.

Remember Jade Helm? LOL!

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Teterboro had no departures scheduled or flown between 0330 and 0615. They don’t have a significant amount of traffic to begin with.

Newark had AAL2505 to Charlotte depart at 0506, and AAL1196 depart to Miami at 0517. The departure prior to that was UAL161 to Edinburgh at 0257.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

That’s been a running joke this weekend. These videos and claims have been so bad even Task & Purpose was dragging them.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 08:22 AM
link   

That's why the FBI and CIA and government didn't want to admit they failed to acquire the money from the pipeline hack. Because if they admitted failure to acquire the money the US would be targeted like this, as well as dealing with massive amounts of embezzlement.

XD, simple enough go back to banning crypto. Chances are serious embezzlement is occuring at government level. Because no one would have access to all those cities without a serious list of other casualties unless it was government. My guess would be that Ukraine wants more money and no one is wanting to send money to Ukraine so Biden is stealing money without vote to send to Ukraine. By tapping into city(anyone got a list?) Reserves..
edit on 80820234730 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Yep, we see it all across Texas every summer.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   

What does it take for threads like these to go into the LOL bin these days?

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Teterboro had no departures scheduled or flown between 0330 and 0615. They don’t have a significant amount of traffic to begin with.

Newark had AAL2505 to Charlotte depart at 0506, and AAL1196 depart to Miami at 0517. The departure prior to that was UAL161 to Edinburgh at 0257.

2 flights only??? That's nothing for my area. I also can see from my home planes going in and out on from NYC in a regular day.

Not a regular day today for sure.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Newark only had two around 5am. There’s normally a gap between the overnight arrivals and morning departures. All airports have noise abatement procedures. Sometimes that means no departures during certain hours. Newark is a busy airport, but they aren’t THAT busy compared with the other NY area airports.

I’m not going to look on my phone, but I’m willing to bet that every day that I can look up, both past and scheduled will have a slow down around the same time. I’ll look tonight when I get home.
edit on 6/19/2023 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join