It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Information on Covid-19 origins to be declassified by Sunday

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
How do we know any of this information is accurate? I don’t trust a single one if these ppl with ANYTHING.

It's going to be so diluted that all the power-player's pawns are protected. This is merely a charade so it looks like things are transparent.

I guarantee there is zero accountability.
edit on 16-6-2023 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Im in contact with Zhengli Shi of Wuhan... trying to inspire her to make a counter move to what will likely happen on sunday.

That she, her team and China get the blame for Covid...

Unfortunately she is right now at the point where she writes she did not even work on Covid 🤔

She is even writing they didnt know about it until the outbreak 🙈
edit on 16/6/23 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

originally posted by: PurpleFox
How do we know any of this information is accurate? I don’t trust a single one if these ppl with ANYTHING.

It's going to be so diluted that all the power-player's pawns are protected. This is merely a charade so it looks like things are transparent.

I guarantee there is zero accountability.

I wouldn't be surprised if the official announcement is just a vhs tape of a CNN broadcast from 2021

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

LOL, can't wait for the 'official story'.

100% Fake

What's next a Disney Seal Team Six story to make it His-Story?

whatever

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Surely we can trust the insane whack job pedophile obsessed satanic
de pop goo gobblers this time.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Sounds like a perfect way to rally the people against China and start a very public war. How convenient!

Yes, you are on to something. The US Navy which is currently on duty in the China Sea is not pleased with China's behavior for the last couple of weeks.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 07:49 PM
link   
It's a trap

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Something tells me that this is one of those things that they allow happen because no matter what they release to the public...it's FAR from the truth.

We will be told what they want us to know/ believe.

The covid version of the 9/11 report.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Even if there’s admission of the lab leak, it will just said to be an ‘accident’ …and most will just say ahhh shucks and continue on with life as is and be happy about it

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 08:46 PM
link   
why would some congress people want to keep this classified?

we know dont we

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 08:48 PM
link   
why would some congress people want to keep this classified?

we know dont we

what they tell us will be controlled opposition

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 09:37 PM
link   

When was the last time the government released information that was the truth, nothing but the truth, so help us God? I would say almost never. I doubt anything that gets released to the public will be a beacon of truth.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 09:43 PM
link   
If the UNIPARTY wants it "declassified", then it must be disinformation. Lab Leak is fake. The COVID "virus" was a PSYOP:

dpl003.substack.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 16/6/23 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice

Heh, she probably wont change her mind, regardless I wrote her back trying to persuade her.

Ironically, we know as a fact that they did work on it... so kind of silly for her to deny it.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Double post

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

I totally agree with you. Based on past actions of the Government, when they want to use the public for their experiments and study the results at the cost of lives. Evil. Thats ok, I believe in Karma.
edit on 17-6-2023 by CaliGirl69 because: punctuation

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   
There are a couple of concepts that I've heard suggested, or otherwise come across, that I feel are false or inaccurate that I would like to comment on and I will follow this with informed speculation on my part.

1. "Nothing from liars can be trusted." This simply is not true, especially when it comes to records and historical facts. Sometimes liars get in over their heads with a web of lies that have to be continuously maintained and covered up in order for the liar to protect themselves, but you want say, the US government to be able to protect themselves, right?
If someone to believes that everything a liar says is false, it can give a liar an additional way of deceiving that person. Now they can feed them accurate information that they want the person to discount, discredit, or outright reject as false. Disinfo-101.

2. Some people think covid was a psy-op, some a hoax and that the virus never even existed, and some don't even believe in viruses anymore. We are raised to believe what we are taught, but when we learn that some of what we were taught was false, it can be easy to fall back into thinking patterns of before being educated. "I've been lied to, so maybe teeny, tiny, bad things don't exist after all, and maybe the Earth is actually flat, because that's how it appears to me." Some people go so far as to reject all knowledge, education, and even science as false.
It was clear to me early on that covid was genetically engineered, and what happened to the world was multifaceted. Psychological operations, PR, and disinformation were all a part of our reality. Some of us chose to comply, and some of us chose to speak out and resist policies, mandates, and experimental drugs. Hopefully, everyone learned something about themselves and their governments.

Two things can help people overcome the pitfalls I just mentioned.

Knowledge and discernment.

Knowledge shouldn't be rejected before it's understood. Once it's understood, it should be verified, analyzed, and further researched and developed. Developing factual and verifiable understandings of the world around us is an ongoing and group effort.

My speculation as to why this covid information is being released:

Simply put, I think it's becoming harder and harder to hide from the truth.

In the case of covid, I think that there is enough damning evidence out there already, that our legislators, and our government, need to cover their ass to the point of coming clean about everything that's been known, and saying sorry, before say, Nuremberg 2.0. Government should have a right to protect itself, but it should also be able to protect the people it represents. If it can't, corrections should be made.

In the case of other truths, I can foresee AI becoming powerful enough to really make serious sense of all of the data that has been collected and is being collected, and connect dots to the point of a massive truth reconning sometime in the near future. Even the NSA is boasting that the truth is coming.

edit on 17-6-2023 by IndieA because: Added information

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: WingDingLuey

Controlled opposition are people, organisations and institutions which are quietly controlled by the powers that shouldn't be, not information real or false.

And to the others saying this will be used to rally us against China - if that was the case it would've been used already, to get us to vaccinate if for no other reason but considering most every country enacted near identical responses to the crisis I think is evident that a greater plan is afoot,certainly agreed upon by the controlling elite of each region.

As the 2014 US backed coup in the Ukraine demonstrated - these criminals can manipulate proclaimed enemies to "provoke" NATO aggression anytime they like - it's thoroughly documented yet anyone who mentions it is called a Russian bot!

I'm sure many saying such things are bots themselves but some must be misinformed and factually challenged individuals.

Much of society is just incapable or uninterested in sourcing the easily verifiable truth - that this has all been cultured by western intelligence services, just like 9/11, Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria , etc etc.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Soapusmaximus

Nice to hear someone who places him/herself out of the two box ideology.

You are right. And Im amazed how, even here on ATS, people are so left vs right.... when the basis for this sites existance should be people vs politicians and corrupt private interests.

I will support any politician that acts, not out of self interest, but at the benefit of MOST people, with a slanted focus on the lower half of the population.

If money and power for the few are the basis of actions and intentions, then you will always foster premises in which these grow.

Have the few or the many benefitted most from the recent years?

There is our answer. That is our enemy. I dont care if its Biden or Trump or Putin or Xi...... my loyalty is to the people and I dont think any politician or person deserve any special respect or their word carry any special weight based on title, economic wealth or personal connections.

A mans worth is is based on SHOWING he wants the best for most people. Based on his actual actions.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join