It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you eat food that was labled "unavoidably unsafe?"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 06:06 PM
link   
THE TROLLS, THE TROLLS!

You'll notice that not a one of them - these regurgitators of the officially approved narrative - actually addressed anything I brought up in my opening post.

"Are there any foods that can't be classed as unavoidably unsafe? All carry the risk of choking ..."

What a pathetic reply! If you feel that way, then I suggest you stop eating. Hell, just stop living.

Again, this is not about eliminating risk; it's about being free to choose which risks one considers acceptable. Buy the car, live in the house, eat the food if you want to! You won't say whether you'd do it but you're pissed at me because I choose not to. What sad little people!

Most of these irrelevant replies come from one of three possible sources:

1. People who have been so deeply manipulated through induced fear tactics as to have succumbed to trauma based programming and have lost their humanity. (In part I pity you, in part I disdain you, weaklings.)
2. People paid to troll discussion boards like this in an attempt to counter civil discussion. (Whatever they're paying you, it's too much; ride that gravy train while you can.)
3. Bots programmed to recognize key words and phrases to attempt to promote the approved narrative. (It's backfiring.)

I'm still waiting for one of the entities to answer my initial question. Clearly they either can't or won't.

:
edit on 2023 6 16 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
What a pathetic reply! If you feel that way, then I suggest you stop eating. Hell, just stop living.

No. I'm enjoying life like the rest of the 80% of the world who got vaccinated, and I LOVE food! The 1/4 pound all beef hot dogs and fries I'm about to eat certainly come with unavoidable risks. Probably part of why I have blood pressure issues. Medium rare beef comes with the risk of e-coli, I'm going to continue to eat it. Many veggies come with the same risk, from animal poop in the fields. I'm gonna keep eating veggies. I like my eggs pretty runny, that comes with a risk of salmonella. I'm going to eat them the way I like them.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

I've eaten things that would make a Billie goat puke.

If you're hungry enough, you'll eat anything.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
Is this just a Joke to you ?

Yes. Anti-vaxxers are a f#cking joke 🤡.

Are you kidding me? Masks did damage??? LOLOLOLOL!!!

Kids have been seeing masked faces for years now? 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 🤡

Where do you live? Kids lives are normal, and holy sh1t wearing something over their mouths for like a year and a half did nothing but help stop the spread of a novel virus...

🤡

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

I bet I could take you on in that realm.

Fermented mare's milk. Fermented camel's milk. Yak milk. Dried salted horse sausage. Goat, sheep and bull testicles. Various insects. Nutria. Rattlesnake. Alligator. Eel. Possum. Racoon. Armadillo. Squirrel. Cactus pads and sundry cactus fruits. Even had a bit of road kill on one or two occassions.

ETA: Various entrail dishers, including but not limited to chiltin's, menudo, what we came to affectionately call "bucket o' guts," which consisted of the entrails of a sheep or goat sewed into a stomach and boiled.

But ... I retain the right to decide what I will and will not eat. Unlike some people, I respect the right of others to decide what they do and do not wish to put into their bodies without belittliing their decision as though I were the arbiter of what is good and what is not.
:
edit on 2023 6 16 by incoserv because: ETA.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

All mushrooms are poisonous to an extent, and I've made myself sick on morels 3 times now un my lifetime. I'll definitely do it again.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Cognitive dissonance is one hell of a drug.
:
edit on 2023 6 16 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I make decisions for myself regardless of what some official declares safe or unsafe. If I did nothing unsafe, I might never drive a car. Thousands get killed every year in the US alone. I hear this food or that food is not the best food to eat or drink. I still drink beer on occasion even though many say it isn’t safe. I still eat chips on occasion. I don’t hear about anyone dropping dead after eating some chips and drinking a beer. If the hysteria about Covid applied to other things some have declared not safe, then I’d probably be reading stories here if you drink beer and ate potato chips, you are likely to die within 2 years like I heard someone say after I got the covid vaccine.

I will say I was lied to about the covid vaccine just like almost everyone was. I have been living my life instead of being fearful about every single thing some official says isn’t safe. If it’s not going to kill me within 30 or 40 years, safe enough. I just got a warning message on a YouTube video last night that the video was not safe to watch. What was it about? Some official on YouTube declared it unsafe to watch because there was talk about violence. Ukraine versus Russia. I guess I’m just a dangerous guy. If I don’t think it’s going to hurt me or kill me within 40 years, safe enough. I doubt I will still be around after 40 years but wouldn’t be the first time I was wrong.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 07:41 PM
link   

But ... I retain the right to decide what I will and will not eat.

Are you vaccinated for covid?

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: orionthehunter
I’d probably be reading stories here if you drink beer and ate potato chips, you are likely to die within 2 years like I heard someone say after I got the covid vaccine.

I think the new goalpost is 5 years. It was 3 months, then 6, then 9, a year, a year and a half, we have now surpassed 2 years so now we'll all be dead within 5 years!

To add to a previous reply, yes. It's a f#cking joke.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

But ... I retain the right to decide what I will and will not eat.

Are you vaccinated for covid?

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Don't deflect, answer the question. Simple yes or no.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Well this is sad...where's the mods on this? I mean, come on...how is anyone supposed to have a civil conversation/ debate on here with the blatantly obvious trolls? They don't have even remotely logical responses and clearly are trying to provoke other members as the children they are.

They just smear their verbal feces all over here and send the thread to the sewer, which to them is mission accomplished. Would be nice to have a block function on ATS, which would still allow them to rant and rave like the useful idiots they are, but could also allow the rest of us to carry on without their distractions. Non members would have to just scroll past, if they so choose. Might be difficult in a thread setting though.

Again...mods? You here?

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Is this just a Joke to you ?

Yes. Anti-vaxxers are a f#cking joke 🤡.

Are you kidding me? Masks did damage??? LOLOLOLOL!!!

Kids have been seeing masked faces for years now? 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 🤡

Where do you live? Kids lives are normal, and holy sh1t wearing something over their mouths for like a year and a half did nothing but help stop the spread of a novel virus...

🤡

I will not insult you mate something tells me that's exactly what you want but your attitude and opinion are really troubling .

Your not a Troll , What you are is something much worse.

Your behavior in this OP has caused me to lose respect for you, Perhaps later with some good arguments and facts you will gain it back.

Just a little P.S. A child's mind is extremely open and vulnerable when they are young I'm sure you know this , A massive part of a Child's Psychological Development is reading Facial expressions it is the basis for forming the basic's of human expression both received and given this is why a child's mind is filled with Mirror Neurons.

Covering Everyone's Face is a good way to develop emotionally stunted Children .
edit on 16-6-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I give less than zero sh1ts how you feel about me. Are you covid vaccinated?

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sparkymedic

I've broken no rules. Are you covid vaccinated?

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Don't deflect, answer the question. Simple yes or no.

Learn to read.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I certainly found a particular old style vaccine to be unsafe when I allowed my baby to receive it a couple decades ago. Biggest mistake I ever made.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman
Enjoying my life as unvaxxed also. Had covid last year and it was a nothing burger. Two days of illness. Had worse flus. I know of two who died, four who suffered from blood clots, one permenantly, and seeral other adverse reactions in my local community as a result of that goddam 'vaccine'. It does not stop transmission, it does not stop disease, and the trials were a scientific farce. Those who did this should be in jail. With over 4 billion adverse reactions (as reported by pfizer themselves), it is a no brainer to say that this so-called 'vaccine' is neither safe nor effective.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Missterious

But... don't you know that facts hurt feelings?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join