It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reactionary Conspiracy 16. The Axis secret tunnels to invade the United States of America.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: MarxistDebunker

OK, I'm bored, sooo....now, the invasion force would have to comprise an awful lot of troops, armour and equipment, not to mention logistical supplies. Massing all this at the tunnel entrance would be quite noticeable and quite the bottleneck.

An easy target.

As would be the tunnel exit point.

I don't think you've thought this through?

Mr. Carpy,

Please don't be silly. Obviously the conspirators use a cloak of invisibility. Marxist will explain how they avoid detection upon exit from the tunnel.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: skeptical808

Ah. Of course. Harry Potter's cloak of invisibility.

JK Rowling put that out there in plain sight. Or not.

Damn those (Ron) Weasley conspirators.

We're screwed.

They've thought of everything.

Don't forget the French. It's no coincidence that "sabotage" is a French word.....

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Ah. Of course. Harry Potter's cloak of invisibility.

JK Rowling put that out there in plain sight. Or not.

Marxist confirmed JK Rowling is one of the conspirators. I have found that Olivia Newton John, Barry Manilow, and Trace Adkins are as well.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 06:48 PM
link   

*BZZZZT*
I'm sorry, you have just failed to answer all of my queries in every way possible. Seriously, I'm laughing here right now. Quite hard.
The ENTIRE ridge is a filled with lava and fault lines. It's the horizontal part of the thing that destroys your entire theory. Every bit of it. Do you understand what plate tectonics even means? Really?
And you saying that 'this is a conspiracy-discussion forum' does not - and can never - mean that reality has a say in your nonsense. Do you really think that engineering issues can just be glossed over? Really?
Errrrrm..... NO.
Reality is reality. Plate tectonics is plate tectonics.
And - and here we come to your 'theory' - handwavium is handwavium. Nonsense in other words.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Your information about submarine tunnels is laughable.

Since WWI through to the cold war, the US knows more about submarine navigational environments in the Atlantic and Pacific probably better than you know the streets of the town you live in.

From the cold war to the present, we keep track of the positions of every vessel any where near our coast , submerged or surfaced with technology you would have no clue about.

Please get a reality check.

edit on 16-6-2023 by charlyv because: sp

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

Your information about submarine tunnels is laughable.

Since WWI through to the cold war, the US knows more about submarine navigational environments in the Atlantic and Pacific probably better than you know the streets of the town you live in.

From the cold war to the present, we keep track of the positions of every vessel any where near our coast , submerged or surfaced with technology you would have no clue about.

Please get a reality check.

Absolutely!
I was once treating a submariner that was assigned to a sub's sonar room. He was having severe chest pain and I was slowly giving him MSO4 IV. I was just making conversation with him to ascertain his LOC, when he explained how we can track any ship, above or below the surface.
Indeed, we see everything!

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Also, Lord Lucan, Elvis and Shergar.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Using the Kola Superdeep Borehole as evidence it's possible to build a tunnel under the Atlantic tells us you don't know the first thing about drilling and you did zero research. It's like saying we've been to the moon so that's proof that we can build a space elevator.

Everyone indulging this as "good imagination" needs to rethink what they're doing. The OP is seriously mentally ill and a danger to himself and everyone around him.

OP, you seriously need to seek help. You are in a bad place and it's only going to get worse.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 01:49 PM
link   

"The Soviet Union was already able to dig a hole with a depth of 12.2 Kilometers using conventional technology. And, as I said, the conspirators have better technology than ours."

Drilling a hole (it was drilled, not dug) is a bit different to constructing a transatlantic tunnel.

Where might JK Rowling etc have obtained this wonder tech?

Our Channel Tunnel wasn't exactly inconspicuous when it was under construction.

So, leaving aside the slight problem of the Mid Atlantic Ridge, a tunnel this long would mean that there would have to be an awful lot of spoil needed to be removed and disposed of. An awful lot. How and where?

How did the conspirators acquire this advanced knowledge?

I have already answered that in the second page of this thread. The Roman Catholic Church spend the medieval and early modern periods (about one thousand two hundred years) secretly studying and researching in some of their monasteries while in the rest of Europe the Scientific research was non-existing.

Again, I’m quoting myself from here:

[…]
My hypothesis about how they reached this level of technological advancement is this: After the fall of the Western Roman Empire, Europe entered in a dark age in which the scientific investigation stopped for more than a millennium. By contrast, the Roman Catholic Church continued to do scientific research secretly in some of their monasteries during the medieval period (476-1492) and the modern period (1492-1789) without sharing their findings with anyone else and thus, keeping their knowledge for themselves.

When the scientific research was resumed in Europe after the Scientific Revolution, the Roman Catholic Church was about 1,200 years ahead of us. That’s why they can do things most of us can’t even think of.

What did they do with all the removed soil?

I have also talked about this. I strongly suspect not all mountain ranges that exist in Spain nowadays were there in 1939, or at least weren’t there with the same size.

For example, I suspect the Picos de Europa (Peaks of Europe) were smaller in 1939 than they are today. In part because they are close to Galicia, but also because the Spanish word pico (plural:picos) means pick, one of the tools used to work in mines.

In short: I suspect they created or expanded dozens of mountains/hills in Spain with the excavated soil from the tunnels.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

I clarified in the first page of this thread that I am talking about tunnels excavated under the seabed.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   

My Goodness.

That's all just scarily deranged.

Good luck with this, I'm out!

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarxistDebunker

"The Soviet Union was already able to dig a hole with a depth of 12.2 Kilometers using conventional technology. And, as I said, the conspirators have better technology than ours."

Drilling a hole (it was drilled, not dug) is a bit different to constructing a transatlantic tunnel.

Where might JK Rowling etc have obtained this wonder tech?

Our Channel Tunnel wasn't exactly inconspicuous when it was under construction.

So, leaving aside the slight problem of the Mid Atlantic Ridge, a tunnel this long would mean that there would have to be an awful lot of spoil needed to be removed and disposed of. An awful lot. How and where?

How did the conspirators acquire this advanced knowledge?

I have already answered that in the second page of this thread. The Roman Catholic Church spend the medieval and early modern periods (about one thousand two hundred years) secretly studying and researching in some of their monasteries while in the rest of Europe the Scientific research was non-existing.

Again, I’m quoting myself from here:

[…]
My hypothesis about how they reached this level of technological advancement is this: After the fall of the Western Roman Empire, Europe entered in a dark age in which the scientific investigation stopped for more than a millennium. By contrast, the Roman Catholic Church continued to do scientific research secretly in some of their monasteries during the medieval period (476-1492) and the modern period (1492-1789) without sharing their findings with anyone else and thus, keeping their knowledge for themselves.

When the scientific research was resumed in Europe after the Scientific Revolution, the Roman Catholic Church was about 1,200 years ahead of us. That’s why they can do things most of us can’t even think of.

What did they do with all the removed soil?

I have also talked about this. I strongly suspect not all mountain ranges that exist in Spain nowadays were there in 1939, or at least weren’t there with the same size.

For example, I suspect the Picos de Europa (Peaks of Europe) were smaller in 1939 than they are today. In part because they are close to Galicia, but also because the Spanish word pico (plural:picos) means pick, one of the tools used to work in mines.

In short: I suspect they created or expanded dozens of mountains/hills in Spain with the excavated soil from the tunnels.

Really? You think that this bunch of magically non-visible conspirators have been secretly adding to Spain's mountain ranges over the past century without anyone noticing???? Really? Really.
Pardon me, I need to retrieve my eyebrows from where they're embedded in the ceiling.
Right - no. Just - no. You can find maps from the Nineteenth Century with the heights of Spain's mountains on them and I'm pretty sure that they're the same height, given erosion and uplift.
More importantly the Mid-Atlantic Ridge still exists and is still the fatal flaw in your utterly unrealistic theory.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   

My Goodness.

That's all just scarily deranged.

Good luck with this, I'm out!

Yeah, I gaped quite a bit as well. Wow, that escalated into the Land of Extra Woo really, really quickly. The OP needs help if they're serious about this theory. It's cracked, beyond twp.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I know nothing about drilling tunnels, I am just decoding the biggest conspiracy in history. This is a conspiracy forum, not a engineering forum. Instead of asking for technical details, you all should be asking why Randolph Churchill, the only son of Winston Churchill, and Robert F. Kennedy, the brother of John F. Kennedy, died on the same day, 6 June 1968, and yet not a single one of the American and British conspiracy theorists ever talks about this fact.

Who else, other than the Axis, could have dared to attack the US and UK in such a manner on the day of the 24th anniversary of the Normandy landings?

The so-called conspiracy theorists never speak of this fact because they are all members of the reactionary conspiracy.

To all accounts using this thread like a chat room: please, don’t be rude, leave my threads and go somewhere else[u].

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Just entering into the bonkersness, but who do you think drew those Nineteenth Century maps?

I'll give you a clue. It was the immortal and/ or time travelling JK Rowling.

Do try and keep up?

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   

You are not a moderator, complaining about who is writing what on 'your' threads is not going to gain you a thing.
Your theory is untenable and falls apart once it's examined in any detail. Posters have to comment about the engineering issues surrounding your tunnels, because they are literally impossible to excavate. You denying this by pointing to the 'conspiracy' and saying that this is a conspiracy forum so therefore can we please stop bringing that nasty facts that kill your theory stone dead.
Dude. Facts are facts. You can't deny the fact that the Mid-Atlantic Ridge exists, which kills your tunnels stone dead. And your theory that the conspiracists have been adding to Spain's mountains secretly for the past 100 years without anyone noticing made me gape.
Your theory is entertaining nonsense.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 04:57 PM
link   
How to get a submarine, to travel supersonic?

Supercavitation
Use of a cavitation bubble to reduce skin friction drag on a submerged object
Supercavitation

Supercavitation is the use of a cavitation bubble to reduce skin friction drag on a submerged object and enable high speeds. Applications include torpedoes and propellers, but in theory, the technique could be extended to an entire underwater vessel.

www.dogpile.com...

60+ year old tech

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Spain’s fascist dictator Francisco Franco was born in the town of Ferrol, marked with a red rectangle in the following image:

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarxistDebunker
Spain’s fascist dictator Francisco Franco was born in the town of Ferrol, marked with a red rectangle in the following image:

So? I fail to see your point. You're seeing things that just are not apparent or even visible to the rest of us.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Old Franco has been dead & buried for 50 years, and the Falange died with him.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join