It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REVEALED - The BIDEN Administration Allowed Afghanistan to Collapse - Taliban to Seize Control.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
As with Benghazi and plane loads of cash to Iran, it just got swept under the rug. That's why I don't have much faith in the Biden crime family being held to account anymore than the Clinton family was/is.

The Chinese are directing their movie .

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: mr-lizard
a reply to: Frankie75

What proxy war? You realise it's Russia vs Ukraine?
How is that a proxy war? Do you not understand what a proxy war is?

Do you?

What exactly would happen to Ukraine if all NATO nations pulled their funding?

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Welcome? I should be welcoming you son.

And NATO funding support so stop some egotistical dictator isn't proxyism. It's literally what NATO was invented for.
If NATO stopped supporting Ukraine then Russia would roll over Ukraine and try and retake the Baltic areas.

However this does not suggest it's a proxy war, it's called support and solidarity.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: mr-lizard

If NATO stopped supporting Ukraine then Russia would roll over Ukraine and try and retake the Baltic areas.

So...by proxy...Ukraine is able to fight.

And there goes your argument.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Welcome? I should be welcoming you son.

My argument isn't going anywhere. Having supportive allies is NOT the same as a proxy war. I'm sorry you struggle with this. Giving support to someone on the defensive is not the same as funding a militia to take down a government.

Semantically you're correct that by proxy our support of Ukraine against an aggressor is giving Ukraine a good advantage to not have their country bombed to sh*t by Russians, but this is not a substitute for the Ukranians not being able to defend themselves against the aggresor. There's no secret funneling of weapons and aid.

If NATO didn't support Ukraine, it doesn't mean Ukraine wouldn't be involved directly on a defensive position against Russian aggression. This isn't some funded coup or revolution.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Semantically you're correct that by proxy our support of Ukraine against an aggressor is giving Ukraine a good advantage to not have their country bombed to sh*t by Russians,

I accept your concession.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 06:37 PM
link   

And I accept your apology and your willingness to learn something.
See... It doesn't hurt your braincells to find another pair eh?

Welcome to ATS JinM. I hope you enjoy it here.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I didnt apologize nor learn anything.

Simply exposing your lies and rhetoric.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 06:46 PM
link   

And welcome to ATS yourself.

I didnt apologize nor learn anything.

You should put that as your ever-lasting profile text. It kinda suits you.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Lindsey Graham and Tom Cotton aren't democrats.

It seems that war is one thing that is nonpartisan.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Let's ask Victoria Nuland if this is a proxy war or not.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 08:21 PM
link   
this is why u.s. under biden left behind all those people on u.s. side

and they say most of the air lifts were fake and never happened

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 08:22 PM
link   
2 years of biden and democrats do more damage in 2 years than whole confederate government in 1865

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

so you say biden and his government people too stupid dumb to see and didn't fix and let it happen??

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: WingDingLuey

Originally, the US went in to get Osama bin Laden, who asserted several times he had nothing to do with 911, but we went after him anyway because we needed a Judas Goat, and we should have gotten out of there as soon as that was accomplished. We have no business nation building. Like war, we can't seem to do that right either.

Hell, we can't even keep our own government honest.
edit on 6-6-2023 by LittleJake because: (no reason given)

If it were not for the billions in bribe dollars we ship overseas, we wouldn't have a single ally on this planet at this point.
edit on 6-6-2023 by LittleJake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 05:30 AM
link   
While everyone screams Ukraine think about this... There is a border war going on between Afghanistan/Taliban and Iran... Supposedly the war is over water rights as Iran claims the Taliban is restricting the water flow to their country...

Now Iran has a GDP of close to 360 billion USD While Afghanistan has a GDP of around 14 Billion USD. If you wanted to to be a thorn in Iran's side how would you do it... Arm the Taliban and let the animals do what they do best, which is stir up trouble in the name of their religion. Everyone thinks they know what the right hand is doing while not seeing the left hand (CIA) as it does all the dirty work.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It's quite amazing that the lefties are so brainwashed, they disregard reality in favor of the lie that makes them feel less douchey.

Biden was president, not Trump. If Trump had been president, then whatever he did would have been his fault. He wasn't, Biden was. And what happened is his fault. He had options, he had experts screaming to him that this would happen, and he did it anyways. The level of retard it takes to spin this, or to attempt to spin this, is well off the charts.

It's called "personal responsibility", a concept that's very foreign to the left.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
Much like cockroaches, Democrat leadership thrives on war, chaos, and death.

So naturally, any time we have democrat leadership, there's an effort made to increase the number of wars, the amount of chaos, and to create as much death as possible.

Remind me again who was in power during the two Iraq wars?

Perhaps it's more accurate to say: any time we have ANY leadership. No?

Political parties don't cause wars, money does!

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: jamespond

you are correct. Warhawks come in all denominations.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

I know that you get triggered whenever someone criticizes Trump. But how about you read the rest of what I wrote.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join