It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Holocaust: A Tactful Discussion

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
But he was following the Nazi narrative which, sadly, some still do.

I have no respect for those people, they are also most likely Putin supporters as well.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 10:48 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: NeoNotSee

It's bs. Use better sources, or if you want to go with the claim those numbers aren't possible in Auschwitz argue that with a link to the claim.
What's the point of you saying '6 mill is not possible' if you I and everybody knows your main argument, that that wasn't 'mechanically possible with gas chambers in Auschwitz' is not fact, not true and misrepresenting the whole story?

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
...that that wasn't 'mechanically possible with gas chambers in Auschwitz' is not fact, not true and misrepresenting the whole story?

Hoss said as much, he stated that it wasn't about the killing, it was the cremating that was the issue, they did not have enough capacity.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   
You know another thing that has always bothered me about the WW2 era is that prior to and during the era Stalin actually murdered more people than Hitler. And yet somehow those numbers arent as important. Why?

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: greendust
You know another thing that has always bothered me about the WW2 era is that prior to and during the era Stalin actually murdered more people than Hitler. And yet somehow those numbers arent as important. Why?

Yes, this is accurate and the Chinese also killed millions along with the Japanese. The Nazis, while bad, get too much credit.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Tough2fool

Are you that dumb to believe his name just magically is a homophone for NEO-NAZI ?

You might want to modify that tone son and learn some manners.

They maketh the man you see and cost nothing.

Best to give people the benefit of the doubt until they prove otherwise.

Enough rope and all that jazz.

If the guy is trolling the truth will out soon enough.

As you may discover if you are around long enough here at ATS that is to learn.

edit on 4-6-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   

"Credit"?

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Also as a Russian on this board once taught me - and I researched his claim - that the US Army at the end of WW2 starved to death thousands upon thousands of German POW's.

Seems to be a little factoid that any American I know has no idea happened. I told my CNN sheeple of a father in law this fact and he nearly had a stroke telling me I was full of #. It was hilarious. I offered to show him proof of the claim but he refused and didnt talk to me for months on end.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

"Credit"?

Okay, maybe a poor choice of words, they get a dipropionate allocation of the historical shame while other nations who killed more barely get a mention. Stalin surpassed Hitler, they were both equally as evil.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: greendust

Perhaps you could show some proof of that to us on here?

link   
a reply to: greendust

You should make a thread on that, I would like to see the data and sources.

link   
Holy carp, I just realized that I am communicating with a person calling themselves a neonazi. This will surely put me on a list of some sort. I am out of this conversation. Adios amigos.

Sorry neonazi or possible Fed????

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: greendust

Also as a Russian on this board once taught me - and I researched his claim - that the US Army at the end of WW2 starved to death thousands upon thousands of German POW's.

Seems to be a little factoid that any American I know has no idea happened. I told my CNN sheeple of a father in law this fact and he nearly had a stroke telling me I was full of #. It was hilarious. I offered to show him proof of the claim but he refused and didnt talk to me for months on end.

I believe it because I just found out that during the Vietnam war soldiers would bring back cut off ears, decapitate people and put their heads on poles, etc. Maybe I never really wanted to know the horrors of war.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Yes, I agree that Stalin was equally as evil. And he did all that to his own people.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Actually he did it to other nations as well like the Poles, Ukrainians and Baltic states.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 11:00 AM
link   
What has always bothered me about this topic is that the first, last and usually only thing people talk about is the "holocaust" where "six-million Jews were killed."

Estimates are that about 17,000,000 people in total were exterminated by the third Reich. That means that barely over 1/3 of the victims of the third reich were Jews (if the numbers are accurate).

IMO, it is an insult to every other ethnic group, nationality, and demographic to talk about the "6,000,000 Jews," as though the other 11,000,000 just kinda don't really count '

Can anybody explain the reason behind this to me?

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Yes, he certainly did

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   

For what the fake 3 mill you claim or the actual 1 mill?
340 corpses per 24hours pretty much exactly 3×365 days = 372.000 for just one crematorium of 3-4 which means we got actually capacity left...
Because crematorium II alone could handle 1.440 per 24hours
source
So even your fictional 2.5 are possible

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   

You asked me to post, not sure you'll like my response.

Whether it's 6 million or 6 thousand makes no difference.

The Nazi's were trying to exterminate an entire race, an entire culture among others as well.

Why quibble with numbers?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join