It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On How Doctors were threatened

page: 1

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Most docs are reasonable intelligent people, so what happened to them .? The simple no-nonsense fact of the matter is if they did not promote an untried experimental vaccine as "Safe and effective' they would be sacked. This has never happened before, even Doctors quoting the known side effects, were threatened with dismissal. Enough time has gone by now to realize that, the Mnra is a dead duck, but with billions invested into it, where it has gained enough momentum that it is still being promoted in some places. To do this a new power structure must have been in place and ready to go, with acquiescence from many Governments and their agencies, the whole of the media, and the whole of the medical professions. The only thing that didn't happen was forced injections on the general public, but that could be decided by definition. Like if you don't take the shot you will be jobless with all the ramifications involved.
What has happened is the general promotion of untried untested products on the whole of humanity, which could be classed as so risky to be insane. So if this can and has happened then we must assume that whosoever did such a thing, has to be cognitively borderline with regard to their functioning. So we look at the general state of things and find that this risky behavior is coming in and affecting many fronts which are essential to life. From military, economic, etc. It looks like these decisions smell of desperation to get a result. How it is being done is obviously through economic control, which seems to be by default falling into a few hands at the top of the heap. It all has to do with what is reasonable. If the reason is discarded on the scale that we are seeing it, then how long can a society continue to function in areas of unreason/which is insanity.? www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I worry about the next 'pandemic' in 2025 when the new WHO regulations take effect. All member nations of the WHO will have comply with force vaccination, no exemptions.

Silly me, I thought our military budget was to keep America safe and 'help' other countries whose sovereignty was in jeopardy. Until today....

Q1 2023: $1.8 billion was invested in mRNA technologies and the synthetic biology industry (SynBio) for Health Applications, with the US military investing over $400mm.

[karenkingston.substack.com...]

We're in big trouble unless the majority of people around the world realize conspiracy theories are actually spoiler alerts.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 10:27 PM
link   

The same threat, touted as a “choice” was used all the way down the ladder.

Some of us were in a position to resist that choice like myself. I am almost ready to retire so I really didn’t GAF if I lost my job.

Others, including some of the docs, weren’t in that position and would have ended up homeless, broke, and starving eventually.

Those people without a soul are the ones that believed in that “choice”.

Heartless bastards.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 11:10 PM
link   

By the end of this century civilisation as we know it will have failed, because of over population. The way things are going it may be a lot sooner.

Covid and the shots are a method of reducing population, the problem is it has so far been only marginally effective. So, the powers that be will introduce much more efficient methods within a short amount of time.

All the governments of the world are in on this.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Something extremely weird is afoot. Not sure what it is, but I think covid is only one part of it, a teaser. Whoever was behind the nonsense must have unfathomable wealth and power to be able to plan such things and wield such influence. It's a great shame they are also obviously insane.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MAC269

I think it has been effective, I have been noticing a steady increase in the sickness rate, But apart from a gut feeling and anecdotal reports, and a steady increase in stars like Jamie Fox, which seem damaged but not deceased have been steadily growing. I also note that the sick people have been getting excellent care, and if hospitalized are getting quick effective treatment. Until the next episode. It is acting a bit like a time bomb, you can treat Cancer for quite a while but in the end the prognosis isn't very great.

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Quintilian

It is not one person or indeed a group of people. It is the elate of the world who will survive these onslaughts that are to come.
Indeed, the fact is that the population of the world has to be significantly reduced if the human race is to survive.
This is taking part in secrete because there is no other way, if the governments where to turn around and tell the people that you will be culled at the age of 60 and only I in 10 couples will be allowed to bare children, civilisation would end that day.
We as the people can only sit back and watch it happen.

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 03:38 AM
link   
We failed.

The internet has supplied us with an extremely effective release valve. We post our dissent and "feel" like we have done our part, as we happily stand in line for our shower.

So much for, "Never Again".

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Unsubstantiated nonsense from a typical bitchute video.

Looking forward to your next thread. I especially like the ones that ended up in the LOL bin.
Good work as usual.

edit on 3-6-2023 by Kreeate because: muppet

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

I worry about the next 'pandemic' in 2025 when the new WHO regulations take effect. All member nations of the WHO will have comply with force vaccination, no exemptions.

That is patently ridiculous. There is no law, or Treaty, that could even mandate such a thing internally, let alone delegate such power to an international body.

Please stop spreading FUD.

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Have you seen that the treaty keeps getting amended?

Some states in America and some countries in the eu mandate some types of vaccines already.

edit on 3-6-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

That is patently ridiculous. There is no law, or Treaty, that could even mandate such a thing internally, let alone delegate such power to an international body.

Please stop spreading FUD.

You might want to keep an open mind and do a bit more research to prevent being blindsided.
Here's a PDF to get you started in understanding what lies ahead, but it's 108 pages so you probably won't read any of it. Just thought I'd offer on the chance you're open-minded enough to look at both sides of an issue.
[apps.who.int...]
edit on 60000001111America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: eta

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   
When a cultural era is at a peak future scenarios are clearer than after descent to a valley. In the 80s-90s Star Trek showed those who have become pathological greedy liars (Ferengi), dense but passionate bullies who can be led by the nose (Klingons), super nerdy types who probably took the vax (Vulcans), and others. We're making our evolutionary choices now.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MAC269

The only reason we're being culled is because the elite don't want to share the world with low income neighbours.

The only reason so many are going along with the plan is a failure of imagination - people can't comprehend the fact that there are many solutions available to us which would make living life, even with much higher total world population, relatively easy if the solutions were to be applied (vertical farming, irrigation of desert areas, intelligent city planning, free energy devices - and much, much more). People who should know better are following the demonic plan simply because they lack the imagination & the general knowledge to understand that there are solutions which would enable even a doubling of the population.

But no, they want to cull, because they're selfish & unimaginative.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

My husband and I didn't mind taking the vax as a precaution because :

A) We don't live in fear of our Government.
B) Better safe than sorry, we'd feel horrible if we indavertantly killed someone with more delicate immunity issues
C) We've both been through Military Grade innoculations anyway
D) We're still notoriously hard to kill, and too stubborn to die.

Your choice and results may vary.

Nothing's perfect.
Sh!t happens.
Not everything is a conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Kreeate

Unfortunately, anything original always comes from the periphery, it never comes from peer-reviewed academics, who are by definition agreeing with the mean to maintain and improve their incomes and lifestyles, we are now deeply in the realm of dangerous stupidity. So if you want a good laugh, have one I don't blame you.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 09:55 AM
link   
conspiracy projection;

phase two will be Covid 24 (or something like it). the medical and government people will shill the previous Covid process as a triumph of science and now we'll do this again.
special batches of the vaccine will be prepared for people over 60. many/most will die but happily the rest will survive. yay!

removing older folks will clear out much of the hospital / nursing home population (consumers who don't produce) with the obvious increase in 'efficiency' (younger, healthier, more productive populace).
they might formulate special vaccines for poor third world countries. the death rate will be attributed to the usual poverty and poor facilities.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   
You could very well be right. It's that simple. The same way I went against all fiber of my being of getting it, so I wouldn't lose my job. But I'm sure there are also plenty of doctors who just went along with what they're told is 'truth'. Never questioning or never even stopping to think when junk wasn't adding up or making sense.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Have you seen that the treaty keeps getting amended?

It isn't a treaty.

If you disagree, please provide the date that the Senate ratified it.

Some states in America and some countries in the eu mandate some types of vaccines already.

No State mandates vaccines. They may claim to require them for attending public schools, but there are generally always ways around that, even for those States that eliminated the exemptions (move to another State).

My kids have never been jabbed, and never will be, unless it is by their own choice once they are adults.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 11:11 AM
link   

You might want to keep an open mind and do a bit more research to prevent being blindsided.
Here's a PDF to get you started in understanding what lies ahead, but it's 108 pages so you probably won't read any of it. Just thought I'd offer on the chance you're open-minded enough to look at both sides of an issue.
[apps.who.int...]

It is a link to an WHO document. Why should I care what it says?

The USA has not ratified any treaty with respect to any such nonsense, and I don't see any way for them to get it done.

But even if they did, the Supreme Court has already ruled long ago that no treaty can ever be used to bypass Constitutional limitations and protections. Period. Ever. Believing it could just means you don't understand Constitutional law.

Any claims to the contrary plays right into the hands of those who would like everyone to believe that they can do such things.

Again... please stop spreading FUD. Don't fall for their lies.

new topics

top topics

join