It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals seem to be on a rampage against women with low melanin levels

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie
a reply to: The2Billies

Except its completely differn't because in those situations the demonized people were a minority. Not the majority. There is zero chance of a white genocide happening.. unless this is 80 years from now maybe it will be possible.

I don't agree
the way the left and liberals are going
it could possibly happen in some form or another.

If you asked average everyday Germans if the holocaust would happen 10 years before they probably would have been appalled and said no.

If you asked average everyday Russians a few years earlier if Stalin would go on a genocidal rampage killing tens of thousands who simply didn't want communism, they would have been appalled and said no, they thought Stalin was a good guy.

If you asked average everyday Chinese a few years earlier if Mao would go on a genocidal rampage killing tens of thousands who simply didn't agree with him, they would have been appalled and said no, they thought Mao was a good guy.

When a group becomes roundly demonized by a political group and no one speaks up, and no one cares and people who agree with the political group join in with words like "Karen's", racists, privileged, entitled, and yes they are awful people, bad, really bad things happen. History proves this to be a fact, especially recent history.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Except its completely differn't because in those situations the demonized people were a minority. Not the majority. There is zero chance of a white genocide happening.. unless this is 80 years from now maybe it will be possible.

It also occurs to me that Ukrainians were a majority in their country during the holodomor. And yet the Soviet Russians still starved them to death.

All you have to do is think it can't happen here.
edit on 1-6-2023 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I can understand your point, and I do the same based on my worldview/faith. But, I must advocate directly for fairness in all I do. This includes education, awareness and critical thinking. This anti-white rhetoric (form of bullying) is divisive and feeds more racial hatred. Words do matter.

Retired RN/Public Health Nurse in protective services (adult and child).

a reply to: chris_stibrany

edit on 1-6-2023 by Seeker1910 because: addition to comment

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   

They're eating their selves. That happens when you run out of opponents to fight. You just pick random enemies out of your own camp until you've destroyed it all.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I don't know what to make of this. Are they calling out all white women or just the ones who vote Reublican?

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 08:05 PM
link   

are far-left liberals going to far? sure... But to say its going to lead to genocide or mass murder is pure paranoia. You may want to lay off the fear-inducing news cycle.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 08:29 PM
link   

are far-left liberals going to far? sure... But to say its going to lead to genocide or mass murder is pure paranoia. You may want to lay off the fear-inducing news cycle.

I simply didn't want it minimized and that is what some were doing. Minimizing sexism and racism because it is fashionable to hate "Karen" for no other reason than her gender and race as liberals and progressives are doing almost daily.

It is fashionable, yes liberals ARE making racism fashionable and sexism fashionable, cool, and the thing to do in order to prove how liberal and open minded they are.

Of course, sexism has been very fashionable lately among the liberal intelligentsia crowd who nominates and declares "women with a penis" as women of the year. Sexism is seen in liberals demanding that everyone champion and applaud biological males invading women's sports which were meant to give biological woman a fair competing ground in sports against biological males who are stronger and larger.

It is also fashionable among liberals to be racist toward white people in general, calling them privileged, and oppressors, openly on campuses around the nation, on social media and in as many venues as they can. Even, yes calling for genocide. www.thecollegefix.com... www.nytimes.com... www.chronicle.com... www.foxnews.com...

This is from people who claim to be against racism and sexism but are actually engaging in it with gusto because they find it acceptable when it comes to the people they claim are ALL born evil oppressors. This HAS in history actually led to genocide, and we all need to be aware of what liberals are on the path to end up at .

This could end up in tragedy if liberals don't realize what they are doing is evil incarnate by making sexism and racism fashionable if the sexism is against biological women and the racism is against people with low levels of melanin in their skin.

edit on 6/1/23 by The2Billies because: added links

top topics

<< 1   >>

join